Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 100. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
This fucking shite coin hasn't really been doing much these past few days. Have missed out on Verge and ada as a result. Guys, I strongly advise to sell if this coin hasn't moved up by the 19th, as we can all expect the typical 'BUY the rumour and sell the news' outcome.
I was looking at Verge about a week ago, but just for the sakes of the excitement about the Mind Blowing news, decided to wait until 19.12. Feeling pretty sad today about my decision.
Today is a crazy day for Verge.
I can't understand why there are so many coins be pumped 100% or more in a single day.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This fucking shite coin hasn't really been doing much these past few days. Have missed out on Verge and ada as a result. Guys, I strongly advise to sell if this coin hasn't moved up by the 19th, as we can all expect the typical 'BUY the rumour and sell the news' outcome.
I was looking at Verge about a week ago, but just for the sakes of the excitement about the Mind Blowing news, decided to wait until 19.12. Feeling pretty sad today about my decision.
Activity: 25
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, I have coins on an offline wallet from a while back (v0.8.7.1-unk-beta) last block is 87692.... are these still recoverable?

Do you have the private keys?

I believe I do, Just don't know how to find the info on the harddrive,  any Help is appreciated

I have to option to Sign/Verify a message with the address the coins are in, would the string of characters for either of those be the private key?  or do I have to find a file on the harddrive somewhere that holds the pub and private?
Hello everyone, I have coins on an offline wallet from a while back (v0.8.7.1-unk-beta) last block is 87692.... are these still recoverable?

I believe I do, Just don't know how to find the info on the harddrive,  any Help is appreciated
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Anyone knows about big news coming on December 19th?

Not so much news as speculation, and that's all we have at the moment. Just have to wait for the 19th to find out for sure.

EMC2 has been in holding pattern for the past few days after the successful hard fork. The next date is the 19th of December when they plan to announce a "mind blowing" idea, which can be anything from being part of the IBM -0.97% quantum 0.19% computer program, Elon Musk 1.65% partnership or NASA 3.92% co-operation to just releasing API to access the EMC2 network. As investors of this cool project which started as a Litecoin copy, we hope it is something that will move EMC2 to the next level also in market cap. $1B here we come Smiley BITTREX:EMC2BTC 2.36%

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EMC2BTC/6CO77OXY-Einsteinium-EMC2-releases-mind-blowing-idea-on-the-19th/

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
I've hear Apple bought EMC2? If it is true then it is good to buy now before they will release the news. It will surely skyrocket when that news were confirmed.
Activity: 185
the price would be a lot higher if btc wasnt killing it right now
Activity: 30
Guys, is any abit worried that the price will go downhill from now on until a while. Reason is that we have 3 days and this coin hasn't really moved. If it's going to go up, it needs to be now/before the 19th as people will most likely dump once news comes out.

Big traders are going to fill bags very soon. It's very cheap atm...

Interesting. What are your targets?

Today was about $2, I think it'd go to $3-$3.5 in the next days. The price went down also because the BTC price is $19,300
Guys, is any abit worried that the price will go downhill from now on until a while. Reason is that we have 3 days and this coin hasn't really moved. If it's going to go up, it needs to be now/before the 19th as people will most likely dump once news comes out.

Interesting. What are your targets?

Anyone knows about big news coming on December 19th?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I was not able to keep tabs about this coin. Are there any websites and or road maps that i can check to see the developments and the other things this coin and the foundation are doing so that we can ensure that the value of this coin stays unaffected?
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
So far the Foundation has contributed 16M of EMC2 coins for science projects.

Is there any information published on this? Do you know of any scientific project EMC2 foundation has contributed to?

Dr.Havekes project was the last project we funded: https://www.emc2.foundation/past-campaign

those were pionir steps
we (all) are going to do some really serious fundings in 2018

Ok, thank you guys
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

Is there any information published on this? Do you know of any scientific project EMC2 foundation has contributed to?

Dr.Havekes project was the last project we funded: https://www.emc2.foundation/past-campaign

those were pionir steps
we (all) are going to do some really serious fundings in 2018
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: