Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 102. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
One of the most interesting project that i ever seen in this crypto world the progress is very impressive there a lot of investors with this project im the one of course wish all the luck to this project  the team doing very well
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Depending on the news importance, and It should be a big one, the EMC2 will trade on 19th of December between 3.5 and 6.5 $

Indeed, I think you will be right with this forecast. I also think that after the news announcement Einsteinium will see another big rise and likely trade on those levels you mentioned. But I dont care actually, I will hold longer anyways!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Interesting fact: Mileva Maric-Einstein (Einstein's first wife) was born on 19. December.

Maybe it's a hint, don't know.  Wink

There was some debate whether or not Mileva collaborated with Einstein on some of his most important work.  Is it a hint?  I don't know but my personal take on Dec. 19th is that they will announce a collaboration with some other organization.  NASA, SpaceX, some other scientific or corporate organization?  Who knows it's all speculation right now but if it isn't as mind blowing as it's been made out to be then EMC will certainly see a huge correction.  Regardless I still believe in the project long term...

Yes. Maybe this article also gives a hint about NASA partnership https://futurism.com/elon-musk-is-not-smiling-over-trumps-19-5-nasa-budget/
With all due respect, the aforementioned article doesn't contain any references to cryptocurrencies or blockchain.
How is this less speculative than pulling out any of the top 10 results from a Google search on "science and engineering"?
Posts like this undermine the credibility of the coin and strongly suggest scam! And this is coming from a person who was genuinely intrigued about the "intended" ambitions and goals (as scarcely represented online) of this project.

Scam? LOL, go back and read the last three years of history in this forum before you start making yourself look the fool.

My apologies - my intention definitely hasn't been to begin a verbal fight on a personal basis or otherwise. And I don't appreciate your suggestion about who might look like whatever.
The bottom line was - drawing completely arbitrary and imaginary connections doesn't hold up to the promises of the project, and doesn't bring any positive points to its perceived quality. Any other relatively intelligent person out there would infer more or less the same. The best we've got so far from the project is the laconic "wait till date X. big announcement coming" ...
I don't think having done a course on the history of EMC2 is a pre-requisite to realizing that things are not going okay. Github metrics and developer interaction is what I trust.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Interesting fact: Mileva Maric-Einstein (Einstein's first wife) was born on 19. December.

There was some debate whether or not Mileva collaborated with Einstein on some of his most important work.  Is it a hint?  I don't know but my personal take on Dec. 19th is that they will announce a collaboration with some other organization.  NASA, SpaceX, some other scientific or corporate organization?  Who knows it's all speculation right now but if it isn't as mind blowing as it's been made out to be then EMC will certainly see a huge correction.  Regardless I still believe in the project long term...

Yes. Maybe this article also gives a hint about NASA partnership https://futurism.com/elon-musk-is-not-smiling-over-trumps-19-5-nasa-budget/
With all due respect, the aforementioned article doesn't contain any references to cryptocurrencies or blockchain.
How is this less speculative than pulling out any of the top 10 results from a Google search on "science and engineering"?
Posts like this undermine the credibility of the coin and strongly suggest scam! And this is coming from a person who was genuinely intrigued about the "intended" ambitions and goals (as scarcely represented online) of this project.

Scam? LOL, go back and read the last three years of history in this forum before you start making yourself look the fool.
Activity: 30
Occasionally the wallet connects and it syncs a little bit on the windows wallet. But then the connection drops and nothing for a longtime.
The Mac book just does nothing and says no block source found. It seems as if something in the network is hung up. Maybe the difficulty is to high and blocks are not being found. Not sure what is up.

I've just synced the wallet without problems. I recommend to download the snapshot and start over.
Activity: 75
Occasionally the wallet connects and it syncs a little bit on the windows wallet. But then the connection drops and nothing for a longtime.
The Mac book just does nothing and says no block source found. It seems as if something in the network is hung up. Maybe the difficulty is to high and blocks are not being found. Not sure what is up.
Activity: 13
It appears that the Einsteinium network is dead I have wallets setup on two different PCs and both say no block source. Is anyone else having a problem.

H2C shows they are mining...I just can't connect to them
Activity: 75
It appears that the Einsteinium network is dead I have wallets setup on two different PCs and both say no block source. Is anyone else having a problem.
Activity: 13
Can anyone give me a help with connecting to Surpnova so I can mine EM2 with my L3+?  I can connect to other pools just fine but I am wanting to mine this!
I followed directions as far as it shows.  I don't need to download a miner since I have the L3+ but not connecting-just shows "dead" and skips to the next pool.
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
Nice, looks like Poloniex is allowing deposits and withdraws again.
Activity: 117

Kernel version of the wallet V0 Einsteinium.13.48.0-ea226fb-Excalibur (64-bit) stopped at 34 weeks. From an old purse inserted the valet.dat. THERE IS NO SYNCHRONIZATION .Stop 34 weeks. The coins remain in the blockchain don't go in the purse!Any help please.The coins remain in the blockchain. Wallet is not synchronized. Please help me.Wallet reindexes the blocks on the disk 34 weeks from the 10th of December! Help!

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Depending on the news importance, and It should be a big one, the EMC2 will trade on 19th of December between 3.5 and 6.5 $

Nope. almost 30$. since it is very big news. Cheesy
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
Any updates on Poloniexs freeze of emc2 for deposit and withdraw?
Merit: 2
Wallet reindexes the blocks on the disk 34 weeks from the 10th of December!
The coins remain in the blockchain in the wallet does not come. Wallet is not synchronized. Help please
The kernel version of Einsteinium wallet version V0.13.48.0-ea226fb-Excalibur (64-bit) stopped at 34 weeks .From the old purse inserted the valet.dat .THERE IS NO SYNCHRONIZATION .STOP 34 weeks. Coins left in the pool wallet can't do that! Case wallet! Any help please!
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
EMC2==> LITECOIN PLATINUM!!!! :-D WEEEEEEEEE~~~~ ALL ABOARDDDDD>_>CHOO CHOO

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 10

I think we should just put the emc2 coins in the ground because we will not get the moon anymore Cry

this is future asset, not a pump and dump thing  Wink
My apologies but the severe lack of developer activity on Github and the social media suggest otherwise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

elon could buy out the float ~ then Dennis Rodman wants in im sure Wink weee
Jump to: