Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 34. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

5% is allocated for the bounty program the bounty thread but I can't see. That's pretty weird.
I suppose that the bounty was held in closed mode, this happens quite often. Big projects hire professionals to advertise, not us, regular users.
Bounties
5% Reserve
10%
16%
Team
6%
Founders
6%
Advisers
6%
Public
51%
   I read about this in white paper. I think that the campaign of generosity will still be open. Perhaps we will have to wait for the start of the campaign the bounty before the opening of the public sale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

5% is allocated for the bounty program the bounty thread but I can't see. That's pretty weird.
I suppose that the bounty was held in closed mode, this happens quite often. Big projects hire professionals to advertise, not us, regular users.
Pretty weird. I've never heard that before. A closed bounty program is something new for me. Well, I will wait for the announcement from the developers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

Activity: 448
I have analyzed the situation and I can say that the feedback on this project is different, most of the neutral, but there are also positive. Cryptanalysts put high marks on this future platform, so the project has prospects.
Look at the estimates that are exposed to the project by crypto analysts, they are almost maximum, it is worth considering too.
The potential of the platform is very large. All companies will receive their business productivity. I think that this will attract a lot of users.Investors will profit. To me this speaks of Enkronos as an excellent project.
Activity: 251

I think you just need to wait for announcements and in the future bounty program will be announced. So I'll be waiting for it.
Activity: 434

Activity: 364
Can I ask you one thing? How much money has already been raised in the sales process?
This is a very interesting question, I think the developers should share this information with us. This will tell us a lot about the future of the project.
Activity: 154
Can I ask you one thing? How much money has already been raised in the sales process?
Activity: 434
I have analyzed the situation and I can say that the feedback on this project is different, most of the neutral, but there are also positive. Cryptanalysts put high marks on this future platform, so the project has prospects.
Look at the estimates that are exposed to the project by crypto analysts, they are almost maximum, it is worth considering too.
I agree that such assessments are impressive, but it is still better to analyze the project already on working products.
Activity: 182
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Blockchain as well as to have become a kind of mantra in fintech and government field is now attracting more and more in-depth interest for its possibile applications in different industries and business areas.
Activity: 182
Activity: 266
Hey, there. Tell me, pls.  Does Enkronos team distribute their coins? For example, like airdrop or bounty?
Enkronos is a large project, a marketing company has already started, and tokens will not be distributed free of charge.
It is a pity that the administration of the project decided not to run the bounty company, I would be happy to take part in it, since I like the project, the tokens would be useful.

Is it really so? I was counting on taking part in a bounty or airdrop. Very sorry. I hope, Enkronos will offer other ways of obtaining coins.
Yes, for example they can be bought. And this can be very good money. So let's see how this project will work and develop.
Activity: 103
Hey, there. Tell me, pls.  Does Enkronos team distribute their coins? For example, like airdrop or bounty?
Enkronos is a large project, a marketing company has already started, and tokens will not be distributed free of charge.
It is a pity that the administration of the project decided not to run the bounty company, I would be happy to take part in it, since I like the project, the tokens would be useful.

Is it really so? I was counting on taking part in a bounty or airdrop. Very sorry. I hope, Enkronos will offer other ways of obtaining coins.
Activity: 294
I'm really sorry about that. Perhaps there will be airdrop in the future. This will also be a good chance to get tokens for free.
Activity: 126
Activity: 252
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

this project handle by bountyhive platform ,
you can search there bountyhive.io for any task what you looking.
Activity: 112
Activity: 130
the team appointed transition platform to network Blockchain in March 2019 year. This inspires me. At this point, the platform will have many participants.
The team is actively working on the platform and its technical part. I'm not surprised it's happening so fast.
The main task of the team is integrating its products into network Blockchain. On this I think it is a logical conclusion of the process. Really, I see a lot of activity throughout the conduct of the ICO.  Investors like it.
If the road map will continue to match the real actions of the team, of course, the interest of investors in different categories will be impressive. I would like to know the amount of fees at this time.
It is important for me to see work on the product project. If everything goes according to plan, the developers have enough money for further spending. Soft cap has been collected in a short period of time. We can only monitor developments.
Pages:
Jump to: