Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 48. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
5% of the tokens are allocated to the bounty program but I do not see links to the bounty branch. Is it still running?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
1 ETH = 555 ENK

This price will be regardless of the course of the ETH? or the price of the token will be pegged to the dollar :?
Well, as I understand it so it is. Even if the rate of the ETH drops to $ 100, you can still buy 555 tokens.
Activity: 294
1 ETH = 555 ENK

This price will be regardless of the course of the ETH? or the price of the token will be pegged to the dollar :?
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
When you plan To release blockchain applications based on Enkronos, you really want to test it.

I'm sure we will soon be able to test this. Many people are willing to try it. I'm including. But I would like to hear the exact release date of the app. I hope the team will answer us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
When you plan To release blockchain applications based on Enkronos, you really want to test it.
Activity: 238
What is the minimum payment? I would like to invest in this project, but I do not have a lot of money, but for $ 1000 I would like to buy tokens, can I do it?
The minimum investment is 10 ETH, the project does not need small investors, only large ones.
I do not know whether it is good or bad, because 1 such a large investor can significantly affect the overall price of the coin.
Activity: 182
What is the minimum payment? I would like to invest in this project, but I do not have a lot of money, but for $ 1000 I would like to buy tokens, can I do it?
The minimum investment is 10 ETH, the project does not need small investors, only large ones.
Activity: 168
Activity: 88
Is the bounty already running? Give me a link for the bounty branch. I would like to start with a bounty first. In general, the project seemed very interesting to me.
What makes you think the project activated the bounty company? After all, this is not stated anywhere.
Activity: 218
Is the bounty already running? Give me a link for the bounty branch. I would like to start with a bounty first. In general, the project seemed very interesting to me.
Activity: 196
Where is this company registered? Do you already have specific licenses for this?
I, too, are interested in this. I would like to study this project before investing in this project.
I recommend starting with white paper and a demo version. This will give the maximum idea about the project. And after that you can already draw conclusions.
Activity: 448
Where is this company registered? Do you already have specific licenses for this?
I, too, are interested in this. I would like to study this project before investing in this project.
Activity: 74
Activity: 308
I understand the platform is already connected in demo mode? And everyone can test its work?
Yes, only it will be necessary to register. I'm just going to do it. It is very interesting to see how this will work.
Activity: 68
I understand the platform is already connected in demo mode? And everyone can test its work?
Activity: 364
Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would gladly take part in this.
This is always a good way to understand the project. I would also like to start with a bounty program and later buy tokens.
Activity: 392
Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I would gladly take part in this.
A great project with a strong team and solid partners. I think there is simply a great prospect for the future.
Activity: 448
Tell me please what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? Will they be burned?
I noticed that the project has many reputable partners and I think this is just a huge plus, as the demand for tokens will be huge.
Pages:
Jump to: