Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 44. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Well before this far, I think the project will need to collect the right amount to begin with and find reputable partners.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 448
Curious to see our Swee app? You can watch a little video about it here: https://medium.com/enkronos/curious-to-see-our-swee-app-ec28a4f58b0e

Thanks to this explains a lot for me. I will continue to follow the news from the developers. The demand for such an application will be huge.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Curious to see our Swee app? You can watch a little video about it here: https://medium.com/enkronos/curious-to-see-our-swee-app-ec28a4f58b0e

Activity: 140
** [iCrowdNewswire]: here is an interview with the founder of Enkronos Apps on the need for a platform like Enkronos Apps and how the Enkronos ICO is unlike any other **

The cryptocurrency market is currently bearish and Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other cryptocurrencies have been plunging these past few days. It is important to invest in a digital asset which offers genuine value- something the Enkronos platform does as it is different from other ICOs. The Enkronos ecosystem of apps was already serving clients on a daily basis before we even considered integrating blockchain technology with the project.

http://icrowdnewswire.com/2018/07/02/enkronos-apps-qa-session-with-the-founder-of-the-blockchain-network-set-to-transform-campaign-management/

I understand what's going on integrating your products in blockchain? It is very interesting. I think that your clients will be good advertising that applications bring real benefits for different processes.
Activity: 51
** [iCrowdNewswire]: here is an interview with the founder of Enkronos Apps on the need for a platform like Enkronos Apps and how the Enkronos ICO is unlike any other **

The cryptocurrency market is currently bearish and Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other cryptocurrencies have been plunging these past few days. It is important to invest in a digital asset which offers genuine value- something the Enkronos platform does as it is different from other ICOs. The Enkronos ecosystem of apps was already serving clients on a daily basis before we even considered integrating blockchain technology with the project.

http://icrowdnewswire.com/2018/07/02/enkronos-apps-qa-session-with-the-founder-of-the-blockchain-network-set-to-transform-campaign-management/

Activity: 135
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Transparency of all payments, as well as security, will be provided by the blockchain technology, so this will certainly not be a problem.
Different projects are trying to use this technology, but not all have a good basis for the application. I think that Enkronos offers solutions for different companies that will be interested in the new features Enkronos Apps.
Activity: 168
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Transparency of all payments, as well as security, will be provided by the blockchain technology, so this will certainly not be a problem.
I understand that this is the basic concept of work in all applications on the platform. The team wants to get rid of public manipulation of a reporting system to ensure the ethical use of their products.
It would be a good accomplishment for many categories of applications. Because reliability evaluation for all companies and projects that require this capability, is the hallmark of trust for ordinary users.
Activity: 308
I understand that this is the basic concept of work in all applications on the platform. The team wants to get rid of public manipulation of a reporting system to ensure the ethical use of their products.
Activity: 251
Activity: 151
I would like to hear in a few words what the Enkronos Platform is ? What are its main features?
Enkronos Apps are a unique data driven multi-application platform for advertising, marketing, AI and big data solutions.
I see that the platform can be applied to different categories of business, entertainment and communication.  Enkronos offers multiple applications, each of which has a unique approach to attract its users.
What are the advantages of using your system? Tokens should be very active on the platform. What is the economic value of your token among users of the platform? Payment for applications?
use of all Enkronos applications will be available only with tokens ENK. This increases the value of the token, as opportunities and the number of such products will be widely applied in various fields of activity.
Activity: 434
Hey. Do you already have any agreements with partners? I wonder which companies are ready to support this project.
Activity: 392
I would like to hear in a few words what the Enkronos Platform is ? What are its main features?
Enkronos Apps are a unique data driven multi-application platform for advertising, marketing, AI and big data solutions.
I see that the platform can be applied to different categories of business, entertainment and communication.  Enkronos offers multiple applications, each of which has a unique approach to attract its users.
What are the advantages of using your system? Tokens should be very active on the platform. What is the economic value of your token among users of the platform? Payment for applications?
Activity: 129
Activity: 166
You can find out more about the project on their official website - https://ico.enkronos.com/

Here you can find out as much as possible about Enkronos. For example, in white paper. If you have any questions, you can ask in telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/E1k75UbC6w0jXKB063qylw

All this information you can find on the 1st page of topic.

Activity: 252
I do not understand anything 5% is allocated to the bounty program but there is no bounty program? Where can I find a link to participate?
apparently not yet announced. You need to wait for news from developers or you can ask a question in the official chat.
I think the team planned a bounty campaign during the Crowdsale. I would love to take part in the award, because the project has a good potential for future development.
Activity: 196
Activity: 364
Interesting project. I have not seen anything like this before. I think if the team does what promises, then the demand for tokens will be huge.
Pages:
Jump to: