Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 47. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
How   going with the sale of tokens now? I see a good potential of the project, but I do not understand whether the link on the sold tokens will be available.
I have no doubt that the project will have enough forces to collect the softcap, despite the difficult situation in the crypto market.

Well this is a temporary phenomenon, the market will sooner or later go up. Now is the best time to buy tokens.
Activity: 252
How   going with the sale of tokens now? I see a good potential of the project, but I do not understand whether the link on the sold tokens will be available.
I have no doubt that the project will have enough forces to collect the softcap, despite the difficult situation in the crypto market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I think that this information we will learn after the completion of the pre-sale. The project has good achievements in order to be interested in large participants. 40% discount is a generous offer for an active project. So a quick ending is possible.
Are there any preliminary agreements on partnership? I would be very interested to know. Perhaps with someone, they are negotiating.
Activity: 448
I am impressed with how many different participants can work through this application. Such a variety of categories attract many users. I think it is very profitable for the platform. How Enkronos will get profit? Is this the application fee?
I'm also very interested in this. But in any case, I think the project will have a huge coverage and the demand for tokens will be huge.
Yes, this technology will change this huge market. I've already decided to buy tokens and good luck to you.
Activity: 251
I am impressed with how many different participants can work through this application. Such a variety of categories attract many users. I think it is very profitable for the platform. How Enkronos will get profit? Is this the application fee?
I'm also very interested in this. But in any case, I think the project will have a huge coverage and the demand for tokens will be huge.
Activity: 179
I think that this information we will learn after the completion of the pre-sale. The project has good achievements in order to be interested in large participants. 40% discount is a generous offer for an active project. So a quick ending is possible.
Activity: 187
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I think the project will have a lot of support. Many participants will get a convenient application of their capabilities. Already now I see an excellent rating of the project, and this is just the beginning of sales.
Activity: 196
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a website and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but the competition in this area is great.
Activity: 170
Hey. Does Enkronos have a referral program? I want to recommend the project to my friends. If so, what % i can get for referral program?

No information about it yet. It is possible that the allocated 5% of the general fund will go to different bonuses for the participants who are going to benefit the project. I would also be interested in a referral.
Activity: 112
Hey. Does Enkronos have a referral program? I want to recommend the project to my friends. If so, what % i can get for referral program?
How long do I have to wait for confirmation of participation in pre-ICO? What can affect the speed of registration of my data in the white list? I'd like to understand this in advance.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
By the end of the summer, users will receive most of the applications for their work. That's great. I'm sure it's great news for investors. I'll follow the development. From September 18, 2018 it will be possible to participate in the public sale of ICO.
Now the team offers a very profitable participation in the investment, but the amount of the deposit is suitable for large investors.  The project strategy gives an opportunity to participate for all categories of investors. I have not yet decided for myself the question of early investment.
I understand that even more discounts can be obtained by buying tokens at certain hours. I will follow how it all develops.
There is information about it but it is only applicable during the crowdsale period from September 18 to November 20. The bonuses at that time are also much smaller than the bonuses in the pre-sale, 40% is the highest.
Activity: 434
By the end of the summer, users will receive most of the applications for their work. That's great. I'm sure it's great news for investors. I'll follow the development. From September 18, 2018 it will be possible to participate in the public sale of ICO.
Now the team offers a very profitable participation in the investment, but the amount of the deposit is suitable for large investors.  The project strategy gives an opportunity to participate for all categories of investors. I have not yet decided for myself the question of early investment.
I understand that even more discounts can be obtained by buying tokens at certain hours. I will follow how it all develops.
Activity: 308
Activity: 183
Activity: 392
Activity: 139
Where is this company registered? Do you already have specific licenses for this?
I, too, are interested in this. I would like to study this project before investing in this project.
I read that the company is based in Slovenia. But we haven't found a legal entity to register the company. I think it has already been implemented, as the applications should be active to work with partners from June 15.
Activity: 364
Is the bounty already running? Give me a link for the bounty branch. I would like to start with a bounty first. In general, the project seemed very interesting to me.
What makes you think the project activated the bounty company? After all, this is not stated anywhere.
Some projects do not carry out a campaign of generosity. The allocation from the investment fund to the premium may not be related to the rewards for the Bounty campaign. So far, too, I'm not sure of this information.
But in the allocation of funds is laid the amount of the bounty company and there will probably be announcements later. I will follow the development of these events.
Is the bounty already running? Give me a link for the bounty branch. I would like to start with a bounty first. In general, the project seemed very interesting to me.
What makes you think the project activated the bounty company? After all, this is not stated anywhere.
Some projects do not carry out a campaign of generosity. The allocation from the investment fund to the premium may not be related to the rewards for the Bounty campaign. So far, too, I'm not sure of this information.
Pages:
Jump to: