Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon - page 5. (Read 43529 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I am happy for en extention for a few days, makes no difference to me as im not going to do anything else with my btc while prices are down.

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
I bought a bunch last night, I'll grab a few more tomorrow. If you're extending the ICO, I'm fine with it, if you think there will be enough BTC rolling in. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'd really like to see this move forward.  I'm surprised more people aren't on board with this. Just reading through the Firecoin thread, shows this is a competent dev, with a definitive plan that will positively give more back to the buyer than 99% of all the coins out there.   

People are so quick to give their BTC to devs that will just pocket the ICO funds, but if there's an actual plan it flops. Maybe we need some large red text in all caps screaming scam to get the BTC flowing.   Roll Eyes

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
IPO open then closed
now reopened - didnt meet them time
so dev keeps delaying

just stop this project, its not good and wont make anybody cash.
give back money to buyers and quit this IPO.
u only crush your names and peoples time. BTC going down stop freezing BTC.

and its not hate.. just facts ;( i bought a bit and id prefer to get BTC back now since it didnt run on time.

It is still on time. Tomorrow is the original deadline. I am debating extending because you are the only person to say not to. I doubt bittrex will put any buy wall up at this point. But if we are still 85 BTC away I doubt anything would change in a few days that would make us pick up that much volume.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
IPO open then closed
now reopened - didnt meet them time
so dev keeps delaying

just stop this project, its not good and wont make anybody cash.
give back money to buyers and quit this IPO.
u only crush your names and peoples time. BTC going down stop freezing BTC.

and its not hate.. just facts ;( i bought a bit and id prefer to get BTC back now since it didnt run on time.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Would It Be Too Late To Consider  Cool Extending The ICO ?

Bittrex said we can extend. I was thinking 2-5 days. I really do not want to drag it out for everyone.
I Believe 5-7 Days Would Give You More Time For Your Family Emergency.

Then, You Can Focus On Your Mining Strategy & A Glitch/Bug-Free Launch . . .
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Bittrex said we can extend. I was thinking 2-5 days. I really do not want to drag it out for everyone.

I don't have any problem with 5 days but to prevent any complaints I think a buy wall should be put up per ICO. When will we know for sure?
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

Could you reply to my PM?
legendary
I have just asked Bittrex about extending. I will let everyone know what they say.

I hope that they do for one more week. We need more exposure.

Yes, please do if you can. I have been marketing to people and as you know it takes time for people to do anything even though I told them it ended tomorrow. Anyway if you can get extended then I am sure I can get another 5-10 bitcoins bought. Thanks tom14cat14!! Can't wait for this to go live!

I will let you guys know what they say. I only asked for 2 days because I do not want you guys to have all your funds locked up for so long. I guess I could asked for 5 but I really want what is best for those including those who do not post here.

Can't believe that Ripple is #2. BTC is way low but then cost of hash follows it. I honestly think that we'll bounce back soon though.
I have just asked Bittrex about extending. I will let everyone know what they say.

Yes, please do if you can. I have been marketing to people and as you know it takes time for people to do anything even though I told them it ended tomorrow. Anyway if you can get extended then I am sure I can get another 5-10 bitcoins bought. Thanks tom14cat14!! Can't wait for this to go live!

I will let you guys know what they say. I only asked for 2 days because I do not want you guys to have all your funds locked up for so long. I guess I could asked for 5 but I really want what is best for those including those who do not post here.
Activity: 364

legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hoping that we hit 100BTC. Regardless of Satoshi value of coins they will always have hash power value and pay you BTC. Being a hashlet prime owner, I am loving this concept.

+1
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!
Envy just passed the 5 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Would be cool to get extended, fingers crossed we make it........if we can extend even by a couple days I should be able to do another .5-1 btc.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
If it looks like we are gaining momentum and all we need is time I will see if Richie is ok extending it. I do not want to tie everyone's money if it is slim we make it even if we extend. I will try to make some time in the morning to answer questions. I will be back home around the time the ICO is scheduled to end.

That would be very good. IF extended I can/will have at least another BTC to add and more. Thanks!!
If it looks like we are gaining momentum and all we need is time I will see if Richie is ok extending it. I do not want to tie everyone's money if it is slim we make it even if we extend. I will try to make some time in the morning to answer questions. I will be back home around the time the ICO is scheduled to end.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Hoping that we hit 100BTC. Regardless of Satoshi value of coins they will always have hash power value and pay you BTC. Being a hashlet prime owner, I am loving this concept.
Yes I have 3 BTC already and am moving money around in order to reach my 1 million coin goal. OH yeah, anyone left in the dust is yes, I'll say it "STUPID".
Pages:
Jump to: