Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon - page 9. (Read 43529 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I'm all for diversification. I've heard good things about Genesis and LTCMining. Would you consider putting 100% of the returns into those two, instead of back into GAW? I'm sure more would be willing to invest with a more diversified portfolio.

Yes I would. I am even looking to split a portion of the ICO. That is why I have changed the business plane to be cloud mining because basically I am going to be the CEO and I am going to do my best to maximize the profit for everyone on the profitshare front. We also will be developing the coin along with it. Earlz will be a lot more active on that side since he is the coder. But I will still be there pushing to get on new exchanges and different merchants. I have a few contacts that we could easily be added to a market place that will be going live either this week or next.

The more I read about this coin, the more I like it and want to do some munchies. We will certainly mine it and I am looking at some funds to tr and gobble some up as well to back our own assets. Keep up the good word and sent you a pm, we are more than willing to help spread the word and bag some up. Wink Cheesy. We believe in helping other coins grow, not only ourselves..Crypto Communities need to unite against the unscrupulous fiat killing our economies.

Thank you. And I just replied. I will talk to you more in the morning I am sure.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I'm all for diversification. I've heard good things about Genesis and LTCMining. Would you consider putting 100% of the returns into those two, instead of back into GAW? I'm sure more would be willing to invest with a more diversified portfolio.

Yes I would. I am even looking to split a portion of the ICO. That is why I have changed the business plane to be cloud mining because basically I am going to be the CEO and I am going to do my best to maximize the profit for everyone on the profitshare front. We also will be developing the coin along with it. Earlz will be a lot more active on that side since he is the coder. But I will still be there pushing to get on new exchanges and different merchants. I have a few contacts that we could easily be added to a market place that will be going live either this week or next.

The more I read about this coin, the more I like it and want to do some munchies. We will certainly mine it and I am looking at some funds to tr and gobble some up as well to back our own assets. Keep up the good word and sent you a pm, we are more than willing to help spread the word and bag some up. Wink Cheesy. We believe in helping other coins grow, not only ourselves..Crypto Communities need to unite against the unscrupulous fiat killing our economies.

Yes I would. I am even looking to split a portion of the ICO. That is why I have changed the business plane to be cloud mining because basically I am going to be the CEO and I am going to do my best to maximize the profit for everyone on the profitshare front. We also will be developing the coin along with it. Earlz will be a lot more active on that side since he is the coder. But I will still be there pushing to get on new exchanges and different merchants. I have a few contacts that we could easily be added to a market pleace that will be going live either this week or next.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

ENVY needs more marketing and more awareness in order to raise the most BTC for IPO.

edit: yes, that last order for 1 btc was me. Same again on friday and again with whatever else I can get together. Goal = 1 million.

I am all ears for places to market. I have paid someone to do marketing. But if you have any great ideas I am all ears.
Activity: 364
ENVY needs more marketing and more awareness in order to raise the most BTC for IPO.

edit: yes, that last order for 1 btc was me. Same again on friday and again with whatever else I can get together. Goal = 1 million.
We just had another BTC order. Things are slowly picking up.  Grin   I am glad you guys talked some sense into me.  Wink 
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
sure i agree, it is nice right now with the price of dark im getting 4 dark in my wallet everyday for the inevitable rise that always happens with dark.
something else i have been doing with genesis mining, they let you pick several coins for payout. so price was down on via switched to via, price is now backup. sold and made waay more than if i had just used auto btc. this is why i like genesis, besides if your buy bulk you get a discount and then there is a 5% code which takes the per mhs price close to $14, but it also allows you to play the market by switching your payout coins. oh yeah they area dding x11 soon also. highly recomend them over gaw as a way to diversify your plan here.

I have been looking at them. I am also looking at LTC Gear. So far they seem like the two best to spread the risk too. I am still looking in to those companies. I spent a lot of time vetting GAW so I want to make sure I look at these companies thoroughly. The concern about receiving the best coin and then trading it yourself is the work load. It might not be feasible to mine a few currencies and then trade to BTC.
I was in Trader and saw the interaction on the ANN, so I think Tom is a standup dev. I put in a BTC this afternoon, the first ICO I have invested in.
Wish the whole team the best and hope more investors will see the possibilities here  Smiley

Ahh that was you. I saw that and was like maybe people do like this idea. Thank you for the support. I really hope more people come here and realize they are buying a coin that will pay you back over time even if we completely fail at making the coin. (not the plan) That should instill a lot more confidence then coins that promise obscure technology that sounds good on paper but is most likely impossible to make or it will be many months. I am not saying that people shouldn’t invest in those coins but from an investor stand point this will be a lot safer of a bet. IMO
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
something else i have been doing with genesis mining, they let you pick several coins for payout. so price was down on via switched to via, price is now backup. sold and made waay more than if i had just used auto btc. this is why i like genesis, besides if your buy bulk you get a discount and then there is a 5% code which takes the per mhs price close to $14, but it also allows you to play the market by switching your payout coins. oh yeah they area dding x11 soon also. highly recomend them over gaw as a way to diversify your plan here.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
I was in Trader and saw the interaction on the ANN, so I think Tom is a standup dev. I put in a BTC this afternoon, the first ICO I have invested in.
Wish the whole team the best and hope more investors will see the possibilities here  Smiley
Activity: 332
Off-topic or not, I love that gif.

To stay on topic this is worth taking a shot on.
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
sounds great... investing in my first ico  Grin lets see where this goes. caught my eye few days ago...

This will be my first ICO too.  Grin

sounds great... investing in my first ico  Grin lets see where this goes. caught my eye few days ago...

This will be my first ICO too.  Grin

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
We are now on Bittrex's Spot light. https://bittrex.com/Dashboard  This should help draw some attention.
Basically what we'll do is make it so that the total coin supply is double that of the amount of ICO coins that sell. So, right now it's 50 million ICO coins, and then 50 million coins will be minted by normal mining over 10 years. If we don't make the goal and only sell, say, 10 million coins, then only 10 million coins will be minted with normal mining over 10 years.

No matter how many coins end up being sold, if you buy 1% of the ICO coins sold, you will own 0.5% of the currency.

Great change in my opinion!

I agree. We want to minimize the risk for our ICO investors.
Pages:
Jump to: