Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon - page 7. (Read 43529 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
So the plan is to currently purchase some hashlets from GAW and le them do their thing.

How do you plan on splitting the funds to decide which hashlets to purchase? Prime for example is now staying at $50 but has access to some boosts the other hashlets don't have yet.

Are you confident that GAW has space in their data centres for the amount of hashlets you will be purchasing?

Lastly, do you plan on buying from the sellers market before outright purchasing them?
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Just reach the starting line Sunday, and all will be good. I have bet my 1btc is well placed here. Go ENVY coin!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
i dont think this IPO will be filled

At current rate it will not. We have a min of 100 BTC. If we do not reach it Bittrex will refund everyone. So anyone that is interested please make sure you buy sooner rather than latter because it can instill some confidence in others that we will make our minimum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i dont think this IPO will be filled
Buying what I am able to Smiley

Hope this rockets, it's brilliant

Thanks. I hope a lot more people start to buy. If we do not sell at least 90 BTC more bittrex will have to issue a refund. My guess is 1 they are scared of me having control and 2 they dont relize how even if the price goes down you can hold and get your money back. How many coins can say that?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Buying what I am able to Smiley

Hope this rockets, it's brilliant
Looks like you have put some serious thought to it. I wish you the best, but im one of those people that doesnt think gaw can continue to pay like they started off paying in the long run.  That being said, most coins are backed by nothing at all so maybe I will pick up a couple thousand lol.

Hope to have you. I will be spreading it out a bit. Others have caught up to GAW a bit so I am pretty confident they will maintain at their steady decrease, which we will be able to outpace if we sell out.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
@Travis........he has decided to diversify where he invests in the mining so won't be just GAW anymore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looks like you have put some serious thought to it. I wish you the best, but im one of those people that doesnt think gaw can continue to pay like they started off paying in the long run.  That being said, most coins are backed by nothing at all so maybe I will pick up a couple thousand lol.
Just under 3 days. Let me know if any of your guys on the sideline have any questions.

You've answered all my questions and I went all in today. Don't hold out people if you want to be part of it.

Yes it has felt like just the two of us.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Just under 3 days. Let me know if any of your guys on the sideline have any questions.

You've answered all my questions and I went all in today. Don't hold out people if you want to be part of it.
I think it just needs more exposure. I wonder what it costs to get that "sponsored page" on top of bittrex. I Still say it would grab more attention with the name "cloud mining coin", just my opinion. I saw envy on altcoinherald and was board , scouting for a new coin, otherwise I would never have looked at it, but I certainly would if it was called "cloud mining coin". Just my 2 cents, well actually .5 BTC, Ill buy more soon.

Vegas

We are on the spotlight of bittrex. That is what part of the 5 BTC down deposit they charge is for. I had a page of names and gave it to crypto and non crypto people and told them to pick 3. Envy was the only one that was in everyone's top 3. I want to make sure this is not just a cloud mining coin where people only think you are buy a portion of shares for cloud miners. They are just a means to an end. The end goal is for this to be a stable crypto currency that is accepted by all major merchants.
wow, big IPO, gl!

Yes it is. But we need it to be a big IPO to have the effect we want.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I think it just needs more exposure. I wonder what it costs to get that "sponsored page" on top of bittrex. I Still say it would grab more attention with the name "cloud mining coin", just my opinion. I saw envy on altcoinherald and was board , scouting for a new coin, otherwise I would never have looked at it, but I certainly would if it was called "cloud mining coin". Just my 2 cents, well actually .5 BTC, Ill buy more soon.

Vegas

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
As stated more than once above, this is a case of a dev team being extremely open and honest with everyone right from the start. All questions are answered, including the tough ones. A clear and concise plan is laid out, and explained in minute detail. A truly asset-backed currency. This differs from almost all prior ICO/IPO in many ways. All of them positive in my opinion. If you want to effect change in the ICO/IPO landscape then support this one. Spread the word to friends, acquaintances, and strangers. Help it gain traction and complete successfully. Start putting an end to the nothing but hype and promises ICO that just dump and run once complete.

Invest in Envy.

What's with the !@+@!$!&@*^#%#!@ low buy orders? Anyway, just to help out and showing my support. I'm not holding until the last minute, see you guys at the end of ICO. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
As stated more than once above, this is a case of a dev team being extremely open and honest with everyone right from the start. All questions are answered, including the tough ones. A clear and concise plan is laid out, and explained in minute detail. A truly asset-backed currency. This differs from almost all prior ICO/IPO in many ways. All of them positive in my opinion. If you want to effect change in the ICO/IPO landscape then support this one. Spread the word to friends, acquaintances, and strangers. Help it gain traction and complete successfully. Start putting an end to the nothing but hype and promises ICO that just dump and run once complete.

Invest in Envy.
I just ran numbers for how much each coin will earn per day. I have a new buy rate that they think they can give me. Each coin will earn 18 sat per day at current rates. This is just using Hahslets. If I am able to get some LTC Gear the profit it higher on those right now. So we could improve this. This will mean you could hold your coin for 111 day and not sell any coins and your ICO will be paid for. This should seriously deter people from selling for less than 2000 sat. Then you add the fact that we will be developing the coin so it is not just about profit share the price should go much higher. At this rate your rate of return will be 328% per year. Of course rates will change with time but if we are able to sell the majority of the ICO we will be able to have some protection as mining difficulty goes up.
Amazing, it seems people like hype more than facts. Here is a dev just saying it straight out, no bullshite, and BTC is trickling in.
Other devs have used heavy marketing and hype, and everyone jumps in. THIS dev is stating his business model is to be a coin CEO
and make the best returns on your investment. I believe he can deliver, hope enough investors agree and put up the BTC for Envy  Tongue

I know I am amazed by this too. I have seen other coins that have sold over 1000 BTC and will take much longer to deliver anything.
I will say that maybe a lot of this is my fault, selling is not my strong suit. I do not sugar coat things and I am brutally honest. I believe you should know exactly what you are getting into. Yes things change but as of right now I will tell you exactly what I expect from this project and what is planned. I am more of a numbers guy. I like to figure out if things are a good buy and how to make these numbers better. Maybe this is why BTC is not flying into ENVY. Maybe I have not been able to get the point across that this is still a coin like any other coin. Our biggest feature will be active shortly after the ICO is complete. We needed this to be a large enough ICO that we can make this a self-sustaining profit share. With the reinvestment we can stay ahead of difficulty. But the lower the BTC sold in the ICO the harder it will be to keep up. If we sold out we would be increasing our payout by roughly .012 BTC per day to start with.

Pages:
Jump to: