Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon - page 10. (Read 43529 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Basically what we'll do is make it so that the total coin supply is double that of the amount of ICO coins that sell. So, right now it's 50 million ICO coins, and then 50 million coins will be minted by normal mining over 10 years. If we don't make the goal and only sell, say, 10 million coins, then only 10 million coins will be minted with normal mining over 10 years.

No matter how many coins end up being sold, if you buy 1% of the ICO coins sold, you will own 0.5% of the currency.

Great change in my opinion!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
For those that are sitting on your BTC now might be a good time to buy so we can try to push to the front page for volume at bittrex. We have just had almost 1.5 BTC bought in the last 10 mins.
There we go we just had a nice order. Someone bought 1 BTC worth. Hopefully more to follow.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
TOM , your more awesome than I thought. When the haters show up , look to your supporters, they are much more of us, than them, and we will shut them down. I will invest aleast 1BTC, probably 2. I have no doubts youll meet your goal MUCH earlier than you think. What are your thoughts on 1000 sat to sell more. People might look at 2000 sat as too high, this way, they can buy as little or as much as they want. 2000 sat didnt seem to do so well. Let the ICO play out to the end. What are your thoughts on calling it "Cloudmining Coin", that way when its 300000000% change on bittrex it will gather much more attention?? See you on the moon with a 10FT margarita. To everyone else, please show your support and buy what you can. In my country we vote with the dollar.

Vegas

Thanks. We have to leave the price were it is for now. We will do everything we can to protect the ICO investors. I think as soon as people see the payments going out they will rush in to buy those coins on the market. The way we have the mining and the ammount of coins in the ICO it will mean the majority will be people that paid for their coins for a long time. So people need to not sell for a loss because you can always just hold your coins for the profit share.

So we shoot for the best but plan for the worse, what if we have only reach the minimum ICO? How will you change the number of coins in circulation and the mining rewards, what will the ROI will be then? I know that's a lot of work to figure out but some of us might want to know before jumping into Envy.

Basically what we'll do is make it so that the total coin supply is double that of the amount of ICO coins that sell. So, right now it's 50 million ICO coins, and then 50 million coins will be minted by normal mining over 10 years. If we don't make the goal and only sell, say, 10 million coins, then only 10 million coins will be minted with normal mining over 10 years.

No matter how many coins end up being sold, if you buy 1% of the ICO coins sold, you will own 0.5% of the currency.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Under current conditions if we only reach the minimum it will take 155 days to pay off your ICO coins by just holding them. This would be if everything was devoted to buy Hashlets. Most likely some would be allocated to LTC gear because it has a faster ROI right now. But they have not responded to me about bulk order so it would most likely be a small amount sent there. The two biggest things that will help us is sell out and BTC rising in value. Last week when running the number for If we sold out. The price bump from the paypal announcement would have allowed us to buy 2000 mh/s more. So the higher the price of BTC when we buy the better. When I started working on this a few weeks ago the price was $480. We would be able to buy 28.5 GH/s at that price. Now it is 22.8 GH/s if we sell out.

Thanks Tom- I think BTC will go back up to 450 but might not be fast enough to make it to the end of ICO. Let's hope for the best and we'll see how it goes in the next few days.
TOM , your more awesome than I thought. When the haters show up , look to your supporters, they are much more of us, than them, and we will shut them down. I will invest aleast 1BTC, probably 2. I have no doubts youll meet your goal MUCH earlier than you think. What are your thoughts on 1000 sat to sell more. People might look at 2000 sat as too high, this way, they can buy as little or as much as they want. 2000 sat didnt seem to do so well. Let the ICO play out to the end. What are your thoughts on calling it "Cloudmining Coin", that way when its 300000000% change on bittrex it will gather much more attention?? See you on the moon with a 10FT margarita. To everyone else, please show your support and buy what you can. In my country we vote with the dollar.

Vegas

Thanks. We have to leave the price were it is for now. We will do everything we can to protect the ICO investors. I think as soon as people see the payments going out they will rush in to buy those coins on the market. The way we have the mining and the ammount of coins in the ICO it will mean the majority will be people that paid for their coins for a long time. So people need to not sell for a loss because you can always just hold your coins for the profit share.

So we shoot for the best but plan for the worse, what if we have only reach the minimum ICO? How will you change the number of coins in circulation and the mining rewards, what will the ROI will be then? I know that's a lot of work to figure out but some of us might want to know before jumping into Envy.

Under current conditions if we only reach the minimum it will take 155 days to pay off your ICO coins by just holding them. This would be if everything was devoted to buy Hashlets. Most likely some would be allocated to LTC gear because it has a faster ROI right now. But they have not responded to me about bulk order so it would most likely be a small amount sent there. The two biggest things that will help us is sell out and BTC rising in value. Last week when running the number for If we sold out. The price bump from the paypal announcement would have allowed us to buy 2000 mh/s more. So the higher the price of BTC when we buy the better. When I started working on this a few weeks ago the price was $480. We would be able to buy 28.5 GH/s at that price. Now it is 22.8 GH/s if we sell out.

Vegas

No worries. We have already talked to bittrex we will just be changing the code. It would be a hard fork before anyone has mined it other than us. (They are all 0 reward and it is just to move coins around for bittrex.) This does mean we will need a little bit of time before mining goes live after the ICO ends. Earlz can probably explain more that I can if needed. I will re work the numbers for the min amount of hash power. It will be a little longer because the pricing changes.
legendary

Vegas

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Just letting everyone know I have updated the business plan to remove all of GAW. It will now be Cloud miners. Yes this first purchase will consist mostly of GAW but I do plan to mix in others to maximize profit while minimizing risk of using only one provider. LTC gear is high on the list I have emailed them. I also know of Genesis and Zeus Mining. Let me know if you know of others and please let me know your thoughts. If it becomes too much about the miners I will ask for PM’s. I am only familiar with GAW and a little bit with LTC Gear. I will be spending a lot of the next few days researching the others so any insight would be useful. Now remember this is still an Envy Coin thread. So let’s try not to get to carried away talking about those companies.

I use ZenPortal, LTCgear and Zeus. Here are my thoughts.

- ZenPortal, stable, good payouts, a lot of new ideas and movements, a lot of bugs but they are working hard to get all fixed
- LTCGear, very very good payouts, way better then zenportal. Although chris is a very clear guy it's very hard to give them the full trust because the site is very limitied with information and nobody knows exactly how they do it.
- Zeus, very low profits, very limited communication and no strategy

The ICO is not really going hard he. Hope it will be better, still 49824487.86141689 left.

Thanks for the input. I am very familiar with Zenportal and somewhat familiar with LTC Gear. We were planning on buying 100% hashlets since that is who I have negotiated with but have recent events I am trying to spread out the risk to at least 1 other company. Which will be LTC gear but for reinvesting I might spread elsewhere if they are good.

And yes the ICO has not been selling as well as I thought. But a lot of people said they will wait until the last 48 hours so we will see if it picks up.

Can you put the countdown timer on OP so that us last minute shoppers know when to make a move?  Smiley

Sure. We will add it back. Deleted it because I had the wrong date set. Some reason I was thinking sat was the end of the ICO. I had to use both hands on this math.  Grin
legendary
Just letting everyone know I have updated the business plan to remove all of GAW. It will now be Cloud miners. Yes this first purchase will consist mostly of GAW but I do plan to mix in others to maximize profit while minimizing risk of using only one provider. LTC gear is high on the list I have emailed them. I also know of Genesis and Zeus Mining. Let me know if you know of others and please let me know your thoughts. If it becomes too much about the miners I will ask for PM’s. I am only familiar with GAW and a little bit with LTC Gear. I will be spending a lot of the next few days researching the others so any insight would be useful. Now remember this is still an Envy Coin thread. So let’s try not to get to carried away talking about those companies.

- ZenPortal, stable, good payouts, a lot of new ideas and movements, a lot of bugs but they are working hard to get all fixed
- LTCGear, very very good payouts, way better then zenportal. Although chris is a very clear guy it's very hard to give them the full trust because the site is very limitied with information and nobody knows exactly how they do it.

The ICO is not really going hard he. Hope it will be better, still 49824487.86141689 left.

Thanks for the input. I am very familiar with Zenportal and somewhat familiar with LTC Gear. We were planning on buying 100% hashlets since that is who I have negotiated with but have recent events I am trying to spread out the risk to at least 1 other company. Which will be LTC gear but for reinvesting I might spread elsewhere if they are good.

And yes the ICO has not been selling as well as I thought. But a lot of people said they will wait until the last 48 hours so we will see if it picks up.

Can you put the countdown timer on OP so that us last minute shoppers know when to make a move?  Smiley

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

For those curious if this can even work please check out Firecoin. I have done this on a small scale with them to test this out. So far I have been doing it for a month now. Everyone has been very pleased. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfire-firecoin-97k-fire-pos-developer-leaving-702951

Everyone needs to remember that this is still a coin. You will have added value for whatever else is added to the coin and where it is used. Some people will just benefit from trading and using the coin. The profit share program is to incentivize people to not mass dump the coin. As the value of the coin goes lower your incentive to hold and even buy will go up. Just likes the value increases people will more likely want to take their profit from selling the coin. We should find an equilibrium over time thus meaning it will be more stable.

I will add this to the first page so it does not get lost.
See I just wanted to give everyone a break before the real buying started. Wink

Break over - Got some serious shoppings to do guys 👍

Exactly.
legendary
See I just wanted to give everyone a break before the real buying started. Wink

Break over - Got some serious shoppings to do guys 👍
legendary