Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 10. (Read 61251 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi
Sorry just saw your message.

The 1 to 5 day timeframe is to protect faucet owners. payments are automatic.

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !

"1 to 5 days" base idea is fully legitimate, but why in some case 1 day and another time 5 days? What is the rationale behind that? if it was only to protect faucet owners I would have used a fixed duration (ie 3 days for example).

"P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !" if I understand well it means that for withdrawal it is at all times, I will check next time I have to perform a withdrawal! => what is your rational, withdrawals can only be made to the bitcoin address which received the sato, thus the need to have a captcha is for ...

To be honest, I am feeling that several modifications you have implemented since several months are strange...  Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
I have problems with users who did not receive their winnings !!! Ten faucet and all do not pay! You write: Faucet owner please contact ePay.infol. Written two tickets and no answer!

Hi
Already answered on your ticket Smiley

P.S: Seems like you have blocked your server ip on ACL
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
 I have problems with users who did not receive their winnings !!! Ten faucet and all do not pay! You write: Faucet owner please contact ePay.infol. Written two tickets and no answer!
Activity: 15
First impression of using epay as faucet owner:
Sad and disappointing  Sad
Faucetbox was probably the best service from faucet owners point of views (sadly they are gone)

Just take a look at this, an urgent ticket I made over there with no staff reply for more than 16 hours until now:

https://i.imgur.com/Mey6hVC.png

So I'm guessing that if I didn't post it in bitcointalk forum, my ticket will never get replied.

Another thing is that I like to give some feedback.

-Your faucet script seems vulnerable to bots, please update it. Because its the problem I currently have right now and I saw that someone else in here already posted the same bot problem with your faucet script.

-Please make your "cancel transaction" request from us (faucet owners) more efficient like adding checklist so we can cancel multiple request. Just take a look at this, we have to cancel them one by one:
https://i.imgur.com/49CAITw.png
I was trying to cancel those transaction from bots but it wasn't fast enough and my bitcoins are already gone, because I'm literally trying to cancel thousands requests. And if you take a look at the screenshot carefully, the bots seem to be taking advantage of the "referral" script, maybe you want to fix those.

So in the end, I hope that I'm the last one ever to experience this misfortune
Hopefully other faucet owners can learn from this

Hi
Tickets are being answered right now.
And about the ticket.
after you send cancel request it'll be checked you won't lose and even if you request after that time by contacting us we'll check again.
about the script.
A complete new script is being developed and is under internal testing
Check here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faucet-owner-tester-needed-for-new-script-1842092

PS: your ticket was handled couple of hours ago and we are looking into it.
Thank you for handling my issue
Look forward to your new faucet script Smiley
Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi
Sorry just saw your message.

The 1 to 5 day timeframe is to protect faucet owners. payments are automatic.

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !
Activity: 17
Dear Epay,

Any answer Epay?Huh
I like faucet from ePay.info..

And already many times to get payment from collecting this faucet. Smiley

Thank you

New class of faucets are coming too Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
I like faucet from ePay.info..

And already many times to get payment from collecting this faucet. Smiley
Resetting the email resets the 2FA as well. WTF is the purpose of 2FA. Account security is solely dependent on email. Please fix this flaw.
Also, the site doesn't loads on tablet/phone properly and account options/deposit links are not visible.  Fix it
Hi..
MM resetting password with email will not disable 2FA , i think that is the point..

Main user area is revamped and will be updated later tomorrow.

We'll check options too.
But reseting email resettled the 2FA for my account and I was able to login with it 2FA. Please recheck it

Hi

Checked.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Resetting the email resets the 2FA as well. WTF is the purpose of 2FA. Account security is solely dependent on email. Please fix this flaw.
Also, the site doesn't loads on tablet/phone properly and account options/deposit links are not visible.  Fix it
Hi..
MM resetting password with email will not disable 2FA , i think that is the point..

We'll check options too.
But reseting email resettled the 2FA for my account and I was able to login with it 2FA. Please recheck it
Hi..

We'll check options too.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Sad and disappointing  Sad
Faucetbox was probably the best service from faucet owners point of views (sadly they are gone)

Just take a look at this, an urgent ticket I made over there with no staff reply for more than 16 hours until now:

So I'm guessing that if I didn't post it in bitcointalk forum, my ticket will never get replied.

-Your faucet script seems vulnerable to bots, please update it. Because its the problem I currently have right now and I saw that someone else in here already posted the same bot problem with your faucet script.

-Please make your "cancel transaction" request from us (faucet owners) more efficient like adding checklist so we can cancel multiple request. Just take a look at this, we have to cancel them one by one:

I was trying to cancel those transaction from bots but it wasn't fast enough and my bitcoins are already gone, because I'm literally trying to cancel thousands requests. And if you take a look at the screenshot carefully, the bots seem to be taking advantage of the "referral" script, maybe you want to fix those.

Hi
Tickets are being answered right now.
And about the ticket.
after you send cancel request it'll be checked you won't lose and even if you request after that time by contacting us we'll check again.
about the script.
A complete new script is being developed and is under internal testing
Check here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faucet-owner-tester-needed-for-new-script-1842092

PS: your ticket was handled couple of hours ago and we are looking into it.
Activity: 15
Sad and disappointing  Sad

https://i.imgur.com/Mey6hVC.png

https://i.imgur.com/49CAITw.png

Activity: 13
My 7687 DOGE deposit at ePay deposit address DR43bVNpVKYvL3TsMfDAYEnR6rNHYHH4Vt was made 21 days ago, but on my epay account has not been realized transaction.

DOGE has been already transferred to another location:

http://dogechain.info/tx/a04846fb7786675994f35816a380b1f0194696e79615374a07bdaac6e2aa3398

http://dogechain.info/tx/af768815a8f9e92a0cf6df02f8e45aadb2f9df77db315176a44638ddcc239dbc

No answer, no action, no reaction Sad(

Hi
was it on a myfaucet account or a user account?

My user account (My Account > Deposit > DOGE Deposit).

This means you are a regular user.
What is your email address ?
PM

Thank you.
CHecking.

And the result? Tx.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Can you progress my withdraw now , if I'll tell you ammount and addy ? Because I talked with support and  guy from support team said that he will help me , but nothing happened :

My balance atm :

Hi
Please check the address stats Smiley

http://epay.info/check/DAWnJkdY4HWqFPxcNVMdSmWTxrduGuHSHR

Problem has been resolved , thanks .
Can you progress my withdraw now , if I'll tell you ammount and addy ? Because I talked with support and  guy from support team said that he will help me , but nothing happened :

My balance atm :

Hi
Please check the address stats Smiley

http://epay.info/check/DAWnJkdY4HWqFPxcNVMdSmWTxrduGuHSHR
You guys are ignoring me?

Hi
No,
we most have missed your ticket.
I'll answer your personally Smiley
There is still no answer to #25344. What is the problem?
Hi
already returned.
Please be careful next time
My 7687 DOGE deposit at ePay deposit address DR43bVNpVKYvL3TsMfDAYEnR6rNHYHH4Vt was made 21 days ago, but on my epay account has not been realized transaction.

DOGE has been already transferred to another location:

http://dogechain.info/tx/a04846fb7786675994f35816a380b1f0194696e79615374a07bdaac6e2aa3398

http://dogechain.info/tx/af768815a8f9e92a0cf6df02f8e45aadb2f9df77db315176a44638ddcc239dbc

No answer, no action, no reaction Sad(

Hi
was it on a myfaucet account or a user account?

My user account (My Account > Deposit > DOGE Deposit).

This means you are a regular user.
What is your email address ?
PM

Thank you.
CHecking.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255

My balance atm :

Pages:
Jump to: