Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 9. (Read 61251 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
Hi ePay, do you have any API for gifting coins?

Hi
Can you please explain what do you mean?
That means, if we can send gifts using API keys.

Hi

We'll create this for you.

Hi I have 2 questions. I'm planning to setup a faucet site from ePay, just want to know:

• how much BTC I need to raise for visitor payments.
  • Is three a-ads.com Ads enough to get even with the BTC payment expense
  • If 3 ads is not enough, how many ads? Can you recommend advertisement sites I can signed up?

As much as possible I dont want the faucet site cluttered with so many ads. To get a few profit is enough. As I dont want to get penalized with Google too. Smiley

1- The more the better
2- nop!
3- as many ad networks as you can

ePay, please don't allow directories faucets to be listed on the rotator and the list. It's getting out of hand. By directories faucets I mean faucet.com/faucet1, faucet.com/faucet2, faucet.com/faucet3 and so on.

many users would like to have multiple faucets on a domain
what else do you recommend?

i forget admin password for my epay faucet,
how to reset?

Thank you!

Can you contact me so i can help you with TeamViewer?

hi epay
why you add proof of address before start claim ?

Hi
Address proof is required only in 2 situations
A) Securing account
B) adding address to a existing account

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
hi epay
why you add proof of address before start claim ?
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
i forget admin password for my epay faucet,
how to reset?

Thank you!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi
Sorry just saw your message.

The 1 to 5 day timeframe is to protect faucet owners. payments are automatic.

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !

"1 to 5 days" base idea is fully legitimate, but why in some case 1 day and another time 5 days? What is the rationale behind that? if it was only to protect faucet owners I would have used a fixed duration (ie 3 days for example).

"P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !" if I understand well it means that for withdrawal it is at all times, I will check next time I have to perform a withdrawal! => what is your rational, withdrawals can only be made to the bitcoin address which received the sato, thus the need to have a captcha is for ...

To be honest, I am feeling that several modifications you have implemented since several months are strange...  Huh

Hi

Just wanted to say i saw your message and will explain to you tomorrow
Thank you Smiley

So your explanation (48h)?
Activity: 686
ePay, please don't allow directories faucets to be listed on the rotator and the list. It's getting out of hand. By directories faucets I mean faucet.com/faucet1, faucet.com/faucet2, faucet.com/faucet3 and so on.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Hi I have 2 questions. I'm planning to setup a faucet site from ePay, just want to know:

• how much BTC I need to raise for visitor payments.
  • Is three a-ads.com Ads enough to get even with the BTC payment expense
  • If 3 ads is not enough, how many ads? Can you recommend advertisement sites I can signed up?

As much as possible I dont want the faucet site cluttered with so many ads. To get a few profit is enough. As I dont want to get penalized with Google too. Smiley
Activity: 1078

Hi
That means, if we can send gifts using API keys.

Hi
Activity: 1078
can you please tell me which php is required?

Your php configs are incorrect.
it's about sessions folder in your php config.
can you please tell me which php is required?
when i try to install epay script i get these errors :

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php:2) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2
There was an error running the query [Multiple primary key defined]
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

can you please help ?

Thank you
Hi
It looks like your server's php is not configured correctly.
contact your hosting.
when i try to install epay script i get these errors :

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php:2) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2
There was an error running the query [Multiple primary key defined]
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

can you please help ?

Thank you
it would be very nice if you make the faucet list sortable .
so users can sort witch faucet has best avg or most payout or sort them pay waiting timer ......
i hoipe you know what i mean Wink

kind regards

Hi
That is planned.
What do you think about the new design?

I really like the new deisgn its smart and great look !
But come one ? 3 ads on the top ? Epay needs 3ads on faucetlist -.- ?
i think epay dont need 3 ads on thsi list -.-
regards

We'll edit that

Hi, is the gift feature disabled because I cannot find it in the new user dashboard?

Gift is disabled for the moment and an alternative for faucet owners is being developed.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Hi, is the gift feature disabled because I cannot find it in the new user dashboard?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
so users can sort witch faucet has best avg or most payout or sort them pay waiting timer ......

kind regards

Hi
That is planned.

I really like the new deisgn its smart and great look !
But come one ? 3 ads on the top ? Epay needs 3ads on faucetlist -.- ?
i think epay dont need 3 ads on thsi list -.-
regards
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!

kind regards
I agree with you! It would be also good to sort faucet by their age. Now faucets from ePay list opens on rotator, but many faucets can't be opened on iframe and we have to do additional step to visit faucet. I think it would be better just open faucet direct link on a new tab.
And your new design looks great. For me it's important that design is mobile friendly and I can easy and fast browse ePay website on my smartphone Smiley
Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi
Sorry just saw your message.

The 1 to 5 day timeframe is to protect faucet owners. payments are automatic.

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !

"1 to 5 days" base idea is fully legitimate, but why in some case 1 day and another time 5 days? What is the rationale behind that? if it was only to protect faucet owners I would have used a fixed duration (ie 3 days for example).

"P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !" if I understand well it means that for withdrawal it is at all times, I will check next time I have to perform a withdrawal! => what is your rational, withdrawals can only be made to the bitcoin address which received the sato, thus the need to have a captcha is for ...

To be honest, I am feeling that several modifications you have implemented since several months are strange...  Huh

Hi

Just wanted to say i saw your message and will explain to you tomorrow
Thank you Smiley

kind regards

Hi
That is planned.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: