Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 6. (Read 61251 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am the administrator of a faucet and ePay is stealing, I have several blocked IPs that it is impossible to access my web or server

But in the IPs that appear payments made by ePay in real time appear many of those IPs that are blocked (Something that is impossible)

ePay STEALS faucet managers, They do not charge commissions of any kind, then how do they think they earn profits? The answer is easy, they generate benefits by stealing

I advise you to switch to another microwallet or make payments to your users from your wallet

This is a tip for anyone who owns a faucet, if they do not want to be stolen by microwallet administrators or script creators
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
You need to answer your users. What is the problem? Why do you wait that long to payout? If I don`t get an answer and my payment today, I will remove all epay faucets and switch to faucethub tomorrow.
I think they need to update system because its not working or have some glitch I also waiting for some time my withdrawal and its not working its not good support from them many users already upset with this faucethub giving withdraws on daily basis which is much better and good for faucet users and owners

Hi,
What is your address??

Also, the Withdrawal time is for dogecoin litecoin dashcoin peercoin and primecoin is reduced to 48 hours.
Now its showing I have my withdrawal in next few hours so hope this time its works if its not work then I will send you in PM or post here thanks for this intention

I would appreciate it if you send me your address now so i could check to see if there is a problem we can pin point its origin.

about answering with some delay, We are preparing to lunch 3 other phases within the next 2 weeks so we apologize in advance. We are testing them throughly to prevent any problem in the future.
Yesterday its change time and set again for next 24 hours now I just check its saying again you will receive your payment in next 24 hours please check I am sending you address in PM thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different

when come back gift option to transfer faucet balance to faucet owner?

Hi
A substitute for gifting is planned and developed.
We are testing.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250

when come back gift option to transfer faucet balance to faucet owner?
Hi.
Did you think about putting an option for instant withdrawal?
I'l would rather pay some fee than wait for 5 days to receive my funds.
A lot of pages unrelated to the micro wallet have this option.
Hi
We can, but the fee would be absurdly high
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi.
Did you think about putting an option for instant withdrawal?
I'l would rather pay some fee than wait for 5 days to receive my funds.
A lot of pages unrelated to the micro wallet have this option.
You need to answer your users. What is the problem? Why do you wait that long to payout? If I don`t get an answer and my payment today, I will remove all epay faucets and switch to faucethub tomorrow.
I think they need to update system because its not working or have some glitch I also waiting for some time my withdrawal and its not working its not good support from them many users already upset with this faucethub giving withdraws on daily basis which is much better and good for faucet users and owners

Hi,
What is your address??

Also, the Withdrawal time is for dogecoin litecoin dashcoin peercoin and primecoin is reduced to 48 hours.
Now its showing I have my withdrawal in next few hours so hope this time its works if its not work then I will send you in PM or post here thanks for this intention

I would appreciate it if you send me your address now so i could check to see if there is a problem we can pin point its origin.

about answering with some delay, We are preparing to lunch 3 other phases within the next 2 weeks so we apologize in advance. We are testing them throughly to prevent any problem in the future.

Hi,
What is your address??

Hi,
What is your address??

hey i requested my withdraw almost about a couple of month ,please pay out
my address 1KE2p1VcU8Wkh8cJVBD2gaHCM46Ktsmq7A

Hi

Let me check your withdrawals Smiley

Hi

Just saw the response to our message.

Your payment is in the queue to be sent within the next maximum 1 hour.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/05ce7f91a8a7291007141af226d7ead73d948f5ba752436517a29b4863f67611
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
Activity: 2
hey i requested my withdraw almost about a couple of month ,please pay out
my address 1KE2p1VcU8Wkh8cJVBD2gaHCM46Ktsmq7A
legendary
When I checked the status of my pending withdrawal request, It was 8 hours. Today,

Request date :2017/04/22 00:31   
You will receive in 10 hours and 31 minutes

When are you planning to pay that? It`s been almost a week!

Hi
Your address is 19dhAt7oWyuuWGwnzTJq4niJ1GZfGXqBWW
right?

That is correct.
When I checked the status of my pending withdrawal request, It was 8 hours. Today,

Hi
Your address is 19dhAt7oWyuuWGwnzTJq4niJ1GZfGXqBWW
right?
legendary

Activity: 5
At last though it is still unconfirmed but anyway
THANK YOU  Smiley

My best regards
Activity: 5
I have requested a bitcoin BTC withdraw 20 days ago on April 3rd 2017 ....

Hi
mm, what is your address?

I have sent you my address with PM
Thank you.
I have requested a bitcoin BTC withdraw 20 days ago on April 3rd 2017 and not received it yet.
Since 08/04/2017 on the withdraw page I see: “You will receive in xx hours and xx minutes
and every day when your server gets to the new day the counter starts again for a new 24hour count.

On 12/04/2017 I submitted ticket #26265 which is still open. No one bothered.

On 14/04/2017 I created a twitter account to contact you via twitter.
I tweeted your twitter account and you asked my address, the same day I have to say.
And I replied with my BTC address. Waited another 4 days and still nothing.
This time on 18/04/2017 I sent a personal message to your twitter and after a few
hours I got this reply from you “hi, i'll check”.

Still checking I guess and today is 23/04/2017.

Come on.
What is going on ?

Help me here. Send me my satoshi to my wallet please.

Best Regards,
apoll0nakos

Hi
mm, what is your address?
Pages:
Jump to: