Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 15. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The first announcement is due to be announced by the end of this month. We can't wait to share with you all the big news, but we will have to wait for few more days only.

There are only 2 days until the end of this month and we hope the EQUI ICO team will come up with good news for all the parties involved in this project. Good luck!

This project is a big scam. Head on to the telegram group, where most comments are deleted once you question their actions. The campaign managers have had fallouts with Lady Mone and left the project for obvious reasons.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
The first announcement is due to be announced by the end of this month. We can't wait to share with you all the big news, but we will have to wait for few more days only.

There are only 2 days until the end of this month and we hope the EQUI ICO team will come up with good news for all the parties involved in this project. Good luck!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
Amazing sales dues! Very nice website, cerebral business.  Good luck DEV's.
It is very obvious that there is a problem regarding the progress of the EQUI team since there is no news. We look forward to seeing what's next. Good luck!
Activity: 154
Bridging Crypto is a big project, one that you shouldn't miss participating in the ICO not only for its wonderful team but also the concept and idea the project represent. I am in it and make sure you play your part and one which you will be proud you did soon.
I guess all this is also contributed to the reason this project has such a low rating on ICOBench.
https://icobench.com/ico/equi-1?utm_source=tlg

Both consultants, who noted in icobench.com, noted that whitepaper is a lack of information and this leads to a lack of confidence in the project. At present, the project is marked as follows: 2 TEAM, 2 VISION, 2 PRODUCT. If EQUI brings upgrades, changes are possible, given that ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated every few hours. We still hoped for good. Good luck!
I guess all this is also contributed to the reason this project has such a low rating on ICOBench.
https://icobench.com/ico/equi-1?utm_source=tlg
Activity: 7
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Noticing activity, amazing plan!
Activity: 196
I can't understand what is happening with this project as bounty manager has come out to say he has been removed from being an admin of the bounty group. The team are beginning to cast a lot of doubts in the minds of the community, investors and intended investors. Watching closely.

That is as a result of gross misconduct from the power holders who seem to be very bossy. And it is becoming alot obvious that they lack professionalism and competence in driving this vision to completion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It all makes sense why Amazix had a fallout in the beginning after the first round of bounty campaign. I guess, Mone wanted to take all the control over Amazix's work.
This is an interesting project with a good idea to make everyday life easier. People can look for what they need and at the same time start their own business in a minute . However, there is very little information about the business plan and the team, so the level of risk is quite high.

Yes, you can say that again, the level of risk is high because it all got messy. Recently I heard the bounty manager handed over to Lady Mone who seems to be that handles every thing now.
This is one project that I am really disappointed in and the fault obviously came from top management that are inexperienced in the cryptospace.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
This project really went from bad to worse it seems guys? They have famous people on their team but it looks like that means nothing.
Merit: 1
This is an interesting project with a good idea to make everyday life easier. People can look for what they need and at the same time start their own business in a minute . However, there is very little information about the business plan and the team, so the level of risk is quite high.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
I can't understand what is happening with this project as bounty manager has come out to say he has been removed from being an admin of the bounty group. The team are beginning to cast a lot of doubts in the minds of the community, investors and intended investors. Watching closely.
It's bad when the team has such disagreements. How many the project has collected?
There are many projects but no one wastes time collecting them. They think it is good for the project, but that does affect the credibility of the team and these coins are very difficult to develop in the future.
As mentioned here, they have very bad advisors who I doubt can guide the team in the right direction to realise this venture capital vision.

My impression is that the project is well thought out as a niche, but I do not see a team that manages the project as a successful ICO in the crypto world. Good luck!

There is certainly something wrong at the top of the chain which to me seems like the Lady is the only one that controls the entire team. I just saw that the bounty manager who is in charge of Bounty was removed as admin on the telegram group.

Within this thread and in the telegram, I have encountered in the last 2 weeks a lot of questions about the EQUI project management. Questions that have not yet answered clearly, which makes me stay a little while until something concrete is decided. Thanks. Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's bad when the team has such disagreements. How many the project has collected?
Activity: 154
Hi I’ve emailed several times over the last three weeks. I can’t create my Equi wallet even though I’ve had my KYC approved and trying numerous passwords. Is there anyone there who can help?
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
All EQUItoken owners will have access to the platform and the ability to review an evolving selection of investment projects. All showcased projects will have been assessed and evaluated by the EQUI Investment Team prior to publication.
Pages:
Jump to: