Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 12. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
hi Equi community,  does  somebody know   what  wrong with bounty managment  and bounty campaign of  this  project?
this  bounty  took 17  week. and  finished   more than  month  ago,  but there no any hints on  distribution))   Spread sheets still have not  counted. common guys  it is not funny, do not make us  feeling that it is scam  project.

I'm still not sure it's a scam project, but it's sure things are not going well. If the relationship with the crypto community is treated superficially, I do not see cum can get the expected results, including the bounty campaign. Thank you. Good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
hi Equi community,  does  somebody know   what  wrong with bounty managment  and bounty campaign of  this  project?
this  bounty  took 17  week. and  finished   more than  month  ago,  but there no any hints on  distribution))   Spread sheets still have not  counted. common guys  it is not funny, do not make us  feeling that it is scam  project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 . I invested in March.  I was allocated Equitokens. . I was then told to transfer them to a MyetherWallet which I didn't do as the email to say everyone will be refunded arrived.   I then signed the disclaimer to continue with my investment. . What do I need to do next? Will new tokens be allocated?
I am constantly seeing messages get deleted, whats up with that?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Im excited admin 10 days from now.. hopefuĺly it could help the price of equi.

Already, I was removed from the group for asking relevant questions  about the project, which they didn't know how to  answer. I would wait up in 10days to see what this over hyped announcement is all about.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Which venture funds or angels invest in your company?

They are not going to disclose any of those infos. They claim that within hours $7 million have been contributed.

yeah if that were the truth, they would have presented the contract address to the public to very the authenticity of the $7 million sale there is no point to be secretive about it, too many unclear issues surrounding this project down to the bounty campaign, i seriously think the sec should look into these misconduct revolving around this Equi project. a lot of question marks here.

I am sure they will say that some investor send cash to their bank account. They communicated the contribution in a way that the public could think there were thousands of investors around the world. Not very professional.

They have alot more hidden agenda and have completely lost the confidence and trust of their entire community.

I believe that if the EQUI team does not present very clearly and exactly what they are aiming for and how they want to collaborate with the crypto environment, the project will be lost.
Good luck!
Im excited admin 10 days from now.. hopefuĺly it could help the price of equi.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
If a project is profitable that you invested in you will receive 75% of the net profits. All payouts will be paid in ETH for both investors and loyalty rewards. Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Saw questions regarding the new tokens get removed, you claim you only remove spam and promotions... So why remove a reasonable question? Huh Huh
It is quite unbelievable at the on the behavior been exhibited by Lady Barroness. She has really shown the entire community how unprofessional she is. I am still wondering what the global announcement will be
Activity: 109
If you can believe in empty words you're nuts .. everyone in here should receive a refund from this project
Saw questions regarding the new tokens get removed, you claim you only remove spam and promotions... So why remove a reasonable question? Huh Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Tell me what ico project deletes investors who ask questions about the project and seek to know why certain decisions are taken. These Equi team are full of blunt lies, deceit and stay away from those scammers.
Activity: 420

They are not going to disclose any of those infos. They claim that within hours $7 million have been contributed.

yeah if that were the truth, they would have presented the contract address to the public to very the authenticity of the $7 million sale there is no point to be secretive about it, too many unclear issues surrounding this project down to the bounty campaign, i seriously think the sec should look into these misconduct revolving around this Equi project. a lot of question marks here.

I am sure they will say that some investor send cash to their bank account. They communicated the contribution in a way that the public could think there were thousands of investors around the world. Not very professional.

They have alot more hidden agenda and have completely lost the confidence and trust of their entire community.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 420
In WP you wrote that these tokens will no be available on any exchange. Could u comment it more precise. In what way an investor or bounty contributor are able to exchange them? Thank you

Hello comrade, it's better you ask these questions directly on their telegram group which ofcourse, they may delete once you challenge their actions.
Activity: 434

They have quite a lot of skeletons in their cupboard, I still wonder why people will still be gullible to their amateurish lies, now Mone recently said global announcement comes up in 3 weeks. Watch her contradict herself in 3 weeks.
Activity: 434
Amazing sales fees! Pretty good website, unblemished design.  Good luck all.

I think it's high time these spam alts should be banned rather than contributing meaningless posts randomly over all threads they come across
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

In WP you wrote that these tokens will no be available on any exchange. Could u comment it more precise. In what way an investor or bounty contributor are able to exchange them? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: