Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 10. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
To everyone victim of this unfair payment for everyone, Only paying 15 ETH to all of 3000+ bounty participants, i urge you to go to this thread and express your opinion about it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43359093

Let's urge them to be more fair with payment for the work done by people who promoted their project in the first place. Even if they're not going to generate their own tokens.

We see some projects that are cheating the participants' bounty, it is very shameful. Why do they have to do it? It only makes the value of EQUI worse.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
To everyone victim of this unfair payment for everyone, Only paying 15 ETH to all of 3000+ bounty participants, i urge you to go to this thread and express your opinion about it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43359093

Let's urge them to be more fair with payment for the work done by people who promoted their project in the first place. Even if they're not going to generate their own tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
Now I am more concerned about the fact that they are going to hold a new ICO. Today, they have done such a thing, in respect of bounty hunters. And tomorrow they can hurt investors...
I want to warn people, and give them a reason to think about this project.

I totally agree! to deceive the investors do not interfere. Fake band members, fake payment, fake project. The bounty hunters spend their time on advertising the project, and for them it is a total payment of 15 ETH to all participants!  Funny but I want to cry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I can not understand how arrogance is enough to deceive hunters - are not you sure that bounty hunters will leave you alone and not spread the news that you are scammers? Angry
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I do not advise to participate in the ICO of this project, the team behaves inadequately. Here's what they suggested to bounty hunters: "as a gesture of goodwill we will still be paying out 2% of the amount raised in the previous ICO to bounty members." This "gesture of good will", the team of project organizers can keep for themselves. Below are two screenshots which clearly shows how much we should get. For questions related to this lawlessness I was removed from the bounty chat.
First campaign

Second campaign

The deception and machinations! It is very convenient to change the conditions on your own. Tokens regretted. These are wrappers that are essentially worthless. Once scammers cashing in on the bounty hunter. Free work, thank you.
Now I am more concerned about the fact that they are going to hold a new ICO. Today, they have done such a thing, in respect of bounty hunters. And tomorrow they can hurt investors...

Well after reading this and do due diligence on project, its only wise not to get involve with such project that is full of conflict and unresolved issues, anybody that get rekt because of this project only have themselves to blame, its very glaring now what could happen if you turn a blind eye.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I do not advise to participate in the ICO of this project, the team behaves inadequately. Here's what they suggested to bounty hunters: "as a gesture of goodwill we will still be paying out 2% of the amount raised in the previous ICO to bounty members." This "gesture of good will", the team of project organizers can keep for themselves. Below are two screenshots which clearly shows how much we should get. For questions related to this lawlessness I was removed from the bounty chat.
First campaign

Second campaign

The deception and machinations! It is very convenient to change the conditions on your own. Tokens regretted. These are wrappers that are essentially worthless. Once scammers cashing in on the bounty hunter. Free work, thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
Very interesting. In a group https://t.me/equicapital  project to create fake members. Direct deception of real investors! Look how many deleted accounts were added from 27/07, it's terrible!
 http://prntscr.com/kdxqsl
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
They are scammers!!! Don't trust them!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
First campaign

Second campaign

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Scammers have become insolent at all. They believe that bounty hunter enough a few cents. STOP SCAM.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
First campaign

Second campaign

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
All investments are a risk, require some form of research and the investor certifying that they're capable of that... it's not difficult... you either say you are or get a refund.

Have you seen anyone that has successfully recieved his refund, if you have say so bring along evidences because I am yet to see while still waiting to get refunded on this scam project.
Activity: 182
All investments are a risk, require some form of research and the investor certifying that they're capable of that... it's not difficult... you either say you are or get a refund.
Activity: 196
Telegram manager of the project says that Equi is on pause at the moment until its Global announcement and that they are filming in Silicon Valley in a few weeks. After some weeks you would hear, they never said it or its been shifted. This has become very laughable and irritating
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Is the public pre-sale still open? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, haven't checked this thread since, like, May or something, I was really busy with some real-life stuff, sadly, now I'm slowly getting back into the crypto game.

It seems there is a lot of weird stuff going on behind the scenes. They offer refunds to people because everything is delayed again. Nobody knows what is really going on.

To be honest quite a lot of lies and deceit have been going on, and the picture already shows they are probably looking for exit strategy while not making it look obvious because it's all a scam.
Activity: 434
Equi Capital has completely lost their credibility in this ICO that's if it ever had. Am sure many bystanders are looking to see how it all ends. From 10days, postponement is made till September, imagine waiting for an almighty global announcement for how many months?
All these quagmire was seen from many months ago when they started with the postponement of many activities and cancellation to amendment of their whitepaper, website etc. Confused inexperienced team, and worst of it all, it is headed by a crafty, insincere individual, Ms. Mone. I guess she contributed a great percent as to how it all crumbled.
Hello, still also there are no hints on bounty distribution, spreadsheets still have not updated and rewards is not calculated, as Lady Michelle Mone OBE said that @SatoshiSmooth is doing the audit, common guys, do not you feel that you need so much time to finish audit, more then 2 months, do you?
Usually audit takes not so long period

Lots of failed promises and lies is embedded in this project, nothing to look up to or expect because it is a failed ICO. I am still wondering if any investor was refunded yet.
Activity: 196
Have the global announcement been done, if yes, what is the announcement as I think I have missed it.

The announcement has not been done, just like I anticipated weeks ago when Mone said it would be announced in 10days, this date is long gone. Project is full of empty promises, with very amateurish acts
Activity: 434
Hi guys well just to recap. . I invested in March.  I was allocated Equitokens. . I was then told to transfer them to a MyetherWallet which I didn't do as the email to say everyone will be refunded arrived.   I then signed the disclaimer to continue with my investment. . What do I need to do next? Will new tokens be allocated?

It seems you are still blind to see what deadlock this project is, nothing is happening because the ICO was a scam. Check out their telegram most of their members are gone, filled with deleted accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: