Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 19. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I dont think so
There is no Team Member around either
The dashboard is not accesible at the moment
We are waiting for an update soon
Activity: 104
The Equi team seems to be unserious set of people. First it was the Amazix that quit handling their campaign, then series of postponing and shifting of public sales. I do not know the reason for their actions but I want to believe is for good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
does the Equi project still continue should the public sale be completed because if we look at the white paper dated March 31st and then it is done, there are recent developments on this project?

As it is now, the co founder Mone just recently announced that the ICO is on hold so nothing is defined for now nobody knows as there are uncertainties.

What do you mean by on hold ? They paused the ICO ? I thought they extend it for 3 more months now they decided to pause it ? This is so weird.

It is not just weird but crazy, it seems as if the Equi team especially the founders (the power holders) take the entire community of investors and supporters for granted and don't care a hoot about their positions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have a bad feeling about this project, the team they rarely active in the past week, especially in the telegram they do not respond to the question everyone and was impressed ignore, so hopefully this project could prove successful and not get the nickname scam at a later time.

As for scam, I don't really know about that because I see it is championed by two of UK influencial  entrepreneurs. However, there is something very wrong which I can lay my hands on within and among the team and workers and how they treat investors.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I have a bad feeling about this project, the team they rarely active in the past week, especially in the telegram they do not respond to the question everyone and was impressed ignore, so hopefully this project could prove successful and not get the nickname scam at a later time.
Activity: 196
does the Equi project still continue should the public sale be completed because if we look at the white paper dated March 31st and then it is done, there are recent developments on this project?
If I understand you correctly. Equi public sale hasn't been completed yet. It is supposed to end July 15th but for now the public sale is on hold pending the great announcement that will be made by the team.

Where is the source of that information? I mean i just pay a visit to website and nothing of such is state there on their home page, i think such postponement should be clearly stated for all investors and intended investors should be aware,
What could be reason to to keep ico on pending in the middle of it?

The communication is obviously very poor, and the team owe the community more respect to ensure such sensitive information is passed along properly via all its social media channels. I
Yep, even a new bounty was started. But if sale is prolonged, how much it was raised on a first part?

According to what was published back then, it was known that they raised over $7 million and some fractions. No details was published further how much was raised afterwards.

I wonder what report you are sending here when the entire campaign has been annulled till further notice. Also this is the wrong thread to report.
It's sad to leave the signature campaign, but my wallet was hacked and Bounty manager said he does not change wallets in the spreadsheet. Huh

Does the new bounty manager even reply, I sent him messages enquiring about the project, he comes online and ignores. I wonder if he has also fall out with the Equi team just like the Amazix people.
Activity: 434
Hold on, Can you please include a progress bar asap for the ICO
Investors like to see how much has been raised
 Huh

Many times, this has been brought up but it has also been swept under the rug, even when I asked Mone, she decided to skip that reply for reasons best know to her. So it seems they don't want us to know apart from the 7million USD raised during the private presale.
Activity: 434
This is what happens when you keep postponing and shifting dates hear and there, over time, disgruntled investors would become weary of you and I can see this happening in the telegram group already.
If I understand you correctly. Equi public sale hasn't been completed yet. It is supposed to end July 15th but for now the public sale is on hold pending the great announcement that will be made by the team.

Where is the source of that information? I mean i just pay a visit to website and nothing of such is state there on their home page, i think such postponement should be clearly stated for all investors and intended investors should be aware,
The information was announced by Baroness Michelle on Telegram some days ago. It is a pity that they didn't publish it on the website.
It doesn't have to be published in the website because what she posted is a teaser. You'll have to wait for the announcement to that. She said it's a BIG news so i'm expecting it to be BIG. Cause it's BIG! lol.

While you keep believing just keep at it, one thing I still detest is the arrogant demeanor they give off which look like they don't care about the participants of bounties and other investors who are constantly asking them to round up this exercise because they are tired.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

The information was announced by Baroness Michelle on Telegram some days ago. It is a pity that they didn't publish it on the website.
It doesn't have to be published in the website because what she posted is a teaser. You'll have to wait for the announcement to that. She said it's a BIG news so i'm expecting it to be BIG. Cause it's BIG! lol.
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

As it is now, the co founder Mone just recently announced that the ICO is on hold so nothing is defined for now nobody knows as there are uncertainties.

What do you mean by on hold ? They paused the ICO ? I thought they extend it for 3 more months now they decided to pause it ? This is so weird.
Activity: 84
It's sad to leave the signature campaign, but my wallet was hacked and Bounty manager said he does not change wallets in the spreadsheet. Huh
Activity: 84
Hold on, Can you please include a progress bar asap for the ICO
Investors like to see how much has been raised
 Huh
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Yep, even a new bounty was started. But if sale is prolonged, how much it was raised on a first part?
Activity: 104

Activity: 140
I’m good thanks, exciting times ahead Smiley we are in the process of coordinating the MVP design and development for the EQUI platform! So we are looking forward to sharing in the coming weeks Smiley

This information is indicated in the telegram. Of course, it's wrong that this is not displayed on the site. Investors should see this everywhere. This is not the first time that the sale has been postponed?

The level of unprofessionalism shown by this team is really unbelievable, imagine even this very important information is not shown on the homepage.
Pages:
Jump to: