Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 20. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
does the Equi project still continue should the public sale be completed because if we look at the white paper dated March 31st and then it is done, there are recent developments on this project?

As it is now, the co founder Mone just recently announced that the ICO is on hold so nothing is defined for now nobody knows as there are uncertainties.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
does the Equi project still continue should the public sale be completed because if we look at the white paper dated March 31st and then it is done, there are recent developments on this project?
If I understand you correctly. Equi public sale hasn't been completed yet. It is supposed to end July 15th but for now the public sale is on hold pending the great announcement that will be made by the team.

Where is the source of that information? I mean i just pay a visit to website and nothing of such is state there on their home page, i think such postponement should be clearly stated for all investors and intended investors should be aware,
What could be reason to to keep ico on pending in the middle of it?

This information is indicated in the telegram. Of course, it's wrong that this is not displayed on the site. Investors should see this everywhere. This is not the first time that the sale has been postponed?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
If I understand you correctly. Equi public sale hasn't been completed yet. It is supposed to end July 15th but for now the public sale is on hold pending the great announcement that will be made by the team.

Where is the source of that information? I mean i just pay a visit to website and nothing of such is state there on their home page, i think such postponement should be clearly stated for all investors and intended investors should be aware,
What could be reason to to keep ico on pending in the middle of it?
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
An interesting project with an impressive concept is sure that you will get to realize all your ideas. Good luck!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.
Not actually the real reason. If you are to compare the first offering from the 2nd, a lot were added from the 2nd offering. It was base from the feedbacks from community. Community shouted and Equi listened. It was much better than it is before.

What do you think is now better in comparison to the first round and what was it that the community pointed out?
All of the information was available for viewing on their blog.

See the announcement of new Roadmap here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/our-new-roadmap-22c9cbc8cd72

See the announcement of ICO extension here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf

But that doesn't really tell me why things are now better than before. Some token metrics changed (to the disadvantage of the bounty pool), some other numbers changed. Where do you see the advantages now?
Let's set this as an example. I saw a gopro priced at $500. I came back tomorrow and i noticed that they're selling a gopro complete package for $500 worth $1000. Thinking i'd saved so much if i buy it since i really want to buy it, i saved some money. What i mean here is the small thing matters no matter how small you're looking into it. Still have an impact to the value of what you're buying.
Hello.! I'm ICO Reviewer & Cryptocurrency Analyst and supporter.. I'm Experienced in ICO Youtube Review and Promotion as I've Done it For A Series Of Project That Has Been Successful. PM me if intersted..

Certainly the wrong place to place your advertisement, because I doubt if they would contact you here. Send them a message in the group on Telegram and thank your stars if you get a response.
Hi I deposited eth many months back before you changed your website and my funds have not been restored

This is getting messier than I earlier anticipated, either the team is very unprofessional or they have got no clue what they are doing. Just heard another hold on ICO is ongoing.
Activity: 36
Hello.! I'm ICO Reviewer & Cryptocurrency Analyst and supporter.. I'm Experienced in ICO Youtube Review and Promotion as I've Done it For A Series Of Project That Has Been Successful. PM me if intersted..
Activity: 43
Hi I deposited eth many months back before you changed your website and my funds have not been restored
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.
Not actually the real reason. If you are to compare the first offering from the 2nd, a lot were added from the 2nd offering. It was base from the feedbacks from community. Community shouted and Equi listened. It was much better than it is before.

What do you think is now better in comparison to the first round and what was it that the community pointed out?
All of the information was available for viewing on their blog.

See the announcement of new Roadmap here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/our-new-roadmap-22c9cbc8cd72

See the announcement of ICO extension here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf

But that doesn't really tell me why things are now better than before. Some token metrics changed (to the disadvantage of the bounty pool), some other numbers changed. Where do you see the advantages now?
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Does this project still going? Why would the lock up on the coins takes that long?
When it will be ready to be trade?

They extended their ICO so if you bought it during the pre-sale you will have to wait a little bit more
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Tell me, which currency do you accept to buy your tokens, can I find out how many tokens are already sold?

You cannot find how many tokens are sold during the public presale because that information was not made public for reasons best known to the team.

this is a very strange approach. if I want to invest in your project, then I want to know how well the sale is going, how much is already bought, is not it?

It still baffles me as well especially as this question of how much has been raised is  constantly being ignored each time it is asked. I guess this is also why alot of investors are unhappy with the turn of events.

I'm glad that I'm not alone in the confusion of such answers. I believe that nothing good will come of this relationship of the team to investors and the project
Activity: 104
Lady Michelle Mone OBE has posted today the following message on the EQUI telegram channel:

Hi Everyone,

First of all we would like to thank you for your amazing response and feedback in the past 2 weeks during our Public Pre Sale Period.

We understand, during the Public Pre Sale we had few technical issues with the dashboard and smart contracts processing. Our developers are working 24/7 to make sure that we have a more powerful and user friendly dashboard in place.

There is a BIG GLOBAL ANNOUCEMENT due from EQUI soon.

In the meantime our ICO will be put on hold whilst we prepare for this Global announcement.

We will connect with the community again as soon as we can share this incredible news.

Please don’t panic all your tokens are save and will be honoured.

Our support team are here to assist you in anything you require.

We never, ever thought in our wildest dreams that something this BIG in business on a Global level could happen.

I assure you, that you will all be amazed once the news is published.

Thanks
I don't know why they keep doing this, placing ICO on hold. Is it that, the ICO turn up is not up to expectations or the team is up to something that we don't know about?
Tell me, which currency do you accept to buy your tokens, can I find out how many tokens are already sold?

You cannot find how many tokens are sold during the public presale because that information was not made public for reasons best known to the team.

this is a very strange approach. if I want to invest in your project, then I want to know how well the sale is going, how much is already bought, is not it?

It still baffles me as well especially as this question of how much has been raised is  constantly being ignored each time it is asked. I guess this is also why alot of investors are unhappy with the turn of events.
Activity: 196

What company are you talking about? As I said the ICO has been extended until July. And yes, Equi is a company but why do you ask whether they were extended? What does it even mean to ask whether the company was extended?

No need to take it hard on Kimberly, I guess that must have been a typo error or an omission of some sort, am sure he/she is probably referring to the extension of the tokensale.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

What company are you talking about? As I said the ICO has been extended until July. And yes, Equi is a company but why do you ask whether they were extended? What does it even mean to ask whether the company was extended?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Lady Michelle Mone OBE has posted today the following message on the EQUI telegram channel:

Hi Everyone,

First of all we would like to thank you for your amazing response and feedback in the past 2 weeks during our Public Pre Sale Period.

We understand, during the Public Pre Sale we had few technical issues with the dashboard and smart contracts processing. Our developers are working 24/7 to make sure that we have a more powerful and user friendly dashboard in place.

There is a BIG GLOBAL ANNOUCEMENT due from EQUI soon.

In the meantime our ICO will be put on hold whilst we prepare for this Global announcement.

We will connect with the community again as soon as we can share this incredible news.

Please don’t panic all your tokens are save and will be honoured.

Our support team are here to assist you in anything you require.

We never, ever thought in our wildest dreams that something this BIG in business on a Global level could happen.

I assure you, that you will all be amazed once the news is published.

Thanks

This is the about the 3rd postponement this project has given us in a couple of months, it is gradually becoming boring and loosing touch of the initial drive it had earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: