Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE! - page 10. (Read 92967 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
dev fled with btc ipo, do not trust the new members , coin no scam but dev scam
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
blah blah blah

Sorry about the money you lost on cscoin.

Haha exactly, propably another guy who lost his life saving of few hundred dollars and now is on his personal crusade to enlighten rest of the world.

His posts on the CSCoin thread are entertaining reading.  Cheerleading to the end, which makes you think he just might be lying when he said he got out early.

He lost a lot of money. That is what we need to know. If u know that is true, everything else he say start to make sense
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
blah blah blah

Haha exactly, propably another guy who lost his life saving of few hundred dollars and now is on his personal crusade to enlighten rest of the world.

His posts on the CSCoin thread are entertaining reading.  Cheerleading to the end, which makes you think he just might be lying when he said he got out early.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
BEST FUD EVER, AFTER YOU POSTING THAT PRICE WENT UP HAHAHAH
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
People asked about questions like this even before ESportsCoin launch, and we want to say it again: ESportsCoin is a dedicated and unique coin, it is NOT affiliated with any other coins.

Thank you
Activity: 336
blah blah blah

Ok let's assume you were right, ESC devs were scam, then why the hell did not they disappear with 10BTC IPO fund... and why the heck are they keeping replying every day and released ANON sending and betting wallet... What you said about ESC was scam doesn't make any sense, does it??
So.... lets assume... that YOU CAN READ.

LOL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlol-leaguecoin-x11-pos-e-sport-betting-site-ggwpco-launched-622801
CSO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncso-cscoin-x11-pos-cryptocoin-for-counter-strike-664262

the EXACT same thing happened at BOTH of the linked coins.
Dev made 10 BTC in IPO funds, used it to manipulate the market, steal all of your money, drain the coin, and close the thread.
He didn't run away with the IPO immediately there either.

He "released" things there too. That is why he has things to release here. They are the exact same things.
The entire premise is identical.
Everything about this entire coin stinks of LOL and CSO.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS READ.

Should I give you a Always-Right-About-Scams reward? lol Yeah thanks for ya 'warning', but from what I and most ppl here see is that we have responsive n active devs here, unlike any devs you mentioned... so yeah, good luck with your finding-scams-journey Smiley
I guess you probably should! Shocked thank you.

So yeah... good luck investing in every scam coin that hits this forum.... and uhh yeah... good luck on those people who can read, not recognizing your name from the CSO thread, that you posted in.... oops Shocked
Oh, you hit the LOL thread too.... what a coincidence!

Your ESC coin has what LOL and CSO had. FALSE PROMISES, and a big shock ahead of it.

Please shut up already.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ok let's assume you were right, ESC devs were scam, then why the hell did not they disappear with 10BTC IPO fund... and why the heck are they keeping replying every day and released ANON sending and betting wallet... What you said about ESC was scam doesn't make any sense, does it??
So.... lets assume... that YOU CAN READ.

LOL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlol-leaguecoin-x11-pos-e-sport-betting-site-ggwpco-launched-622801
CSO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncso-cscoin-x11-pos-cryptocoin-for-counter-strike-664262

the EXACT same thing happened at BOTH of the linked coins.
Dev made 10 BTC in IPO funds, used it to manipulate the market, steal all of your money, drain the coin, and close the thread.
He didn't run away with the IPO immediately there either.

He "released" things there too. That is why he has things to release here. They are the exact same things.
The entire premise is identical.
Everything about this entire coin stinks of LOL and CSO.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS READ.

Should I give you a Always-Right-About-Scams reward? lol Yeah thanks for ya 'warning', but from what I and most ppl here see is that we have responsive n active devs here, unlike any devs you mentioned... so yeah, good luck with your finding-scams-journey Smiley
I guess you probably should! Shocked thank you.

So yeah... good luck investing in every scam coin that hits this forum.... and uhh yeah... good luck on those people who can read, not recognizing your name from the CSO thread, that you posted in.... oops Shocked
Oh, you hit the LOL thread too.... what a coincidence!

Your ESC coin has what LOL and CSO had. FALSE PROMISES, and a big shock ahead of it.
I hate newbie accounts who come as saviours, What an idiot.

On the opposite note, reaching more people would be great.
Activity: 196
Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are deliverying stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

Anyway, I made some profits from ESC and still holding it, you are welcome to the new home if u like lol
Looks like you need to do some reading.

FUD is what they called me back at CSO too. Maybe there is an error on the forums? Is my name not clear enough?
Oh well.
You will see soon enough.

I warned all of them to get out. And now I am warning all of you to get out while you still can!!!

As SEVERAL OTHERS previously have pointed out now too: ESC IS SCAM COIN. You have been warned.

Yeah if you were saying 'All newbs who cannot be trusted.'... look at your own title lol

Mate I got burned hard by SPA couple month couple too, I understand how are u feeling right now, but we all need to move on right?...crypto is full of scams.. but I believe ESC devs are the good ones.. that's why I heavily invested it...
I lost nothing on CSO, because I am the one who called that one out as a scam...... well before the market crashed. TRY READING. it is all there.

I have NOTHING invested in ESC. so I do not care what happens here.
BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT WILL.
so I did.

Do with that what you will. Go invest more. I don't care. All I can do is put the information in front of your nose and let you do with it whatever you choose.

Weird, FUD shows up when dev is offline.

The most predictable pattern in crypto.
Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are deliverying stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

Anyway, I made some profits from ESC and still holding it, you are welcome to the new home if u like lol

FUD is what they called me back at CSO too. Maybe there is an error on the forums? Is my name not clear enough?
Oh well.

I warned all of them to get out. And now I am warning all of you to get out while you still can!!!

As SEVERAL OTHERS previously have pointed out now too: ESC IS SCAM COIN. You have been warned.

Yeah if you were saying 'All newbs who cannot be trusted.'... look at your own title lol

Mate I got burned hard by SPA couple month couple too, I understand how are u feeling right now, but we all need to move on right?...crypto is full of scams.. but I believe ESC devs are the good ones.. that's why I heavily invested it...
I lost nothing on CSO, because I am the one who called that one out as a scam...... well before the market crashed. TRY READING. it is all there.

I have NOTHING invested in ESC. so I do not care what happens here.
BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT WILL.
so I did.

Do with that what you will. Go invest more. I don't care. All I can do is put the information in front of your nose and let you do with it whatever you choose.
FUD is good. It means that people are interested in this coin.

Oh well.

that guy lost a lot of money on CSO. Its normal he came here to FUD.
Actually I got my money out early.

And warned everyone else at CSO before it went belly up.

WHY DONT YOU TRY READING. (instead of claiming to know the contents of my wallet)

I know u lost a lot of money. That is all i need to know
Actually I got my money out early.

And warned everyone else at CSO before it went belly up.

WHY DONT YOU TRY READING. (instead of claiming to know the contents of my wallet)
Someone should do an article, and make threads in different languages if there arnt already. I can translate one to german.
Oh. I think I might be doing an article. Don't you worry yourself Wink

HELLO EVERYBODY!
I would like to introduce myself. You might be seeing a lot of me. In the very short period of time that we have left here at this thread.
It will be my pleasure to introduce you all to a few other coins the Dev has already created!!!!
(that is right guys.... Dev is so much experience. cannot believe!!!)

here are his other two "pride & joys", named LOLcoin & CSOcoin !!!  (they already do what this coin will do too, SCAM PEOPLE.)

I should point out that the coin specs are exactly the same.
Literally, the SAME source code.
Couple numbers changed.
You might call that lazy development, only for lack of any other term that is more suitable whatsoever.

the names: "leaguecoin" and "cscoin" and "EsportCoin".... I mean the imagination on this one is imaginative Sad not.
All newbs who cannot be trusted.
ESportCoin registered on:     July 13, 2014, 01:58:55 AM            ESC thread ANN on: July 13, 2014, 03:41:08 AM
cscoin registered on:            June 24, 2014, 02:40:08 PM           CSO thread ANN on: June 24, 2014, 03:50:41 PM
leaguecoin registered on:      May 22, 2014, 03:55:33 AM            LOL thread ANN on: May 23, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

and link to the threads!
all of the "features" are the same:

Please enjoy this new SCAM COIN, brought to you by the makers of LOL and CSO  Grin If you have any questions please ask, because I might stick around for a while.
Now that this 'so-called' ESportCoin guy closed my old home @ CSO.
That was a brilliant idea BTW dev, throw a guy like me out on the streets with nowhere to go Huh and you didn't think I would find my way to your new house Huh hahahaha you are so funny!

Exact time?

1.1 Adding live stream player
1.2 Adding chat room
will be implemented to wallet?
I hate to ruin the surprise before you all waste your money investing in this garbage.... but it is ready now.
Just need to tweak a couple words.
Because that is what he will do. What you will get.

annnnnd voila!!! http://cscoin.info/betting/   sooooooo pretty isn't it???
I think good things will come from a Dev with this much RAW talent, I mean look at teh skillz2pay billz he has OMGZ Shocked

Oh well.

Someone should do an article, and make threads in different languages if there arnt already. I can translate one to german.
Oh. I think I might be doing an article. Don't you worry yourself Wink

HELLO EVERYBODY!
I would like to introduce myself. You might be seeing a lot of me. In the very short period of time that we have left here at this thread.
It will be my pleasure to introduce you all to a few other coins the Dev has already created!!!!
(that is right guys.... Dev is so much experience. cannot believe!!!)

here are his other two "pride & joys", named LOLcoin & CSOcoin !!!  (they already do what this coin will do too, SCAM PEOPLE.)

I should point out that the coin specs are exactly the same.
Literally, the SAME source code.
Couple numbers changed.
You might call that lazy development, only for lack of any other term that is more suitable whatsoever.

the names: "leaguecoin" and "cscoin" and "EsportCoin".... I mean the imagination on this one is imaginative Sad not.
All newbs who cannot be trusted.
ESportCoin registered on:     July 13, 2014, 01:58:55 AM            ESC thread ANN on: July 13, 2014, 03:41:08 AM
cscoin registered on:            June 24, 2014, 02:40:08 PM           CSO thread ANN on: June 24, 2014, 03:50:41 PM
leaguecoin registered on:      May 22, 2014, 03:55:33 AM            LOL thread ANN on: May 23, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

and link to the threads!
all of the "features" are the same:

Please enjoy this new SCAM COIN, brought to you by the makers of LOL and CSO  Grin If you have any questions please ask, because I might stick around for a while.
Now that this 'so-called' ESportCoin guy closed my old home @ CSO.
That was a brilliant idea BTW dev, throw a guy like me out on the streets with nowhere to go Huh and you didn't think I would find my way to your new house Huh hahahaha you are so funny!

Exact time?

1.1 Adding live stream player
1.2 Adding chat room
will be implemented to wallet?
I hate to ruin the surprise before you all waste your money investing in this garbage.... but it is ready now.
Just need to tweak a couple words.
Because that is what he will do. What you will get.

annnnnd voila!!! http://cscoin.info/betting/   sooooooo pretty isn't it???
I think good things will come from a Dev with this much RAW talent, I mean look at teh skillz2pay billz he has OMGZ Shocked

Finally a well played FUD lol, I've been watching LOL and ESC since they launched. No idea about the CSO tho, after checking its thread I dont really think ESC devs made CSO(I think it should be someone else copied from LOL) since they have kind silmlar ideas but ESC devs did deliver something good(so far it doesnt look like a scam, already two releases in one week, if u did read the OP), dont know about CSO tho, but from what I saw from its thread they didnt do shit... I was thinking about if ESC devs were LOL devs at the begining, they did look simliar, and I pmed ESC devs asked about it and they replied they had nothing to do with LOL... tbh I dont really care about it now since ESC devs are delivering stuff it's all good. Sorry for you getting burned by CSO tho...

Pages:
Jump to: