Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE! - page 9. (Read 92965 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
thank you guys for the cheap coins.

Ditto, can't believe these idiots are falling for this
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
thank you guys for the cheap coins.
Activity: 140
Just remember the FUDers want your coin, there's not many coins to go around so they have to do something to try to get your to sell, don't give in, this coin is a holder
Activity: 173
ESC dev actually delivered the features of the coin before POW is done. Scammers don't bother and just promise you the moon for weeks dragging you along while you buy their mining bags.

We'll have the last laugh this week when the next round of features get implemented.

Also there was no Premine... And he is actually delivering features
Also why the fuck people are believing a newbie account making FUD? comon, stop being dumb people.

If you are smart there was people trying to accumulate and it was hard cause very few people were selling.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ESC dev actually delivered the features of the coin before POW is done. Scammers don't bother and just promise you the moon for weeks dragging you along while you buy their mining bags.

We'll have the last laugh this week when the next round of features get implemented.
Wow I don't know how people are falling to this FUD...

Look at the dev, he even post daily updates, something just a few do.

Also dev, keep up the good work. If you do there's no reasons the coin will not be a sucess
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
goodnight sweet prince.  Cool
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
Hey Esportscoin, I was wondering if you've ever heard of http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/ ? it'd be a good start in reinforcing trust in ESC, and CryptoAsian is a person in the crypto scene that lots of big name investors can count on and trust.
Activity: 104
people dumping collectors and investors then share price over 10k, an obvious act of coin
legendary
Activity: 1027
dev fled with btc ipo, do not trust the new members , coin no scam but dev scam

We are still here, guys please don't get manipulated by FUDs that suddenly all went in our thread(Coincident?).

We've clarified about the FUD before and we won't do that again, people who really stayed with ESC last couple weeks know how we were doing and what we are going to do. We don't need to prove anything, because we have been proving since launch.

Thank you.
just don't leave us!
and everything will be herringbone
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
I think this is very useful to clear FUD Grin
POD(proof of dev)!https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ESportsCoin Week 2 developments plan:

1. Betting platform updates:
1.1 Adding live stream player
1.2 Adding chat room
1.3 Adding CS:GO and DotA2
1.4 Minor changes with UI

2. ESend Lite
ESend Lite is working well so far, no bug reported. We are going to implement it into next version of wallet.

3. eMarket
It's a brand new marketplace for in-game items trading, essentially the eBay of gaming. Users could trade their items with ESC, CS:GO and DotA2 markets will be coming up first. As usual eMarket will be implemented to wallet. We are still working on it so ETA will be announced later.
Exact time?

1.2 Adding chat room
will be implemented to wallet?

Before Thursday, and yes.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
ESportsCoin Week 2 developments plan:

1. Betting platform updates:
1.2 Adding chat room
1.3 Adding CS:GO and DotA2
1.4 Minor changes with UI

2. ESend Lite
ESend Lite is working well so far, no bug reported. We are going to implement it into next version of wallet.

3. eMarket
It's a brand new marketplace for in-game items trading, essentially the eBay of gaming. Users could trade their items with ESC, CS:GO and DotA2 markets will be coming up first. As usual eMarket will be implemented to wallet. We are still working on it so ETA will be announced later.
Exact time?

1.2 Adding chat room
will be implemented to wallet?
Activity: 81
I´m not saying it´s FUD.....but it´s FUD. Just sell me more!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dev fled with btc ipo, do not trust the new members , coin no scam but dev scam

We are still here, guys please don't get manipulated by FUDs that suddenly all went in our thread(Coincident?).

We've clarified about the FUD before and we won't do that again, people who really stayed with ESC last couple weeks know how we were doing and what we are going to do. We don't need to prove anything, because we have been proving since launch.

Thank you.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Can't wait until the Dev wakes up & clears this mess up.
I like this smart FUD. Just a FUD when the Dev sleeps lol.

Anyway everyone forgets that the Dev actually delivers.
But I'm happy... Still watching the whale accumulation.

He should be awake within 4hours
legendary
Activity: 1027
нe нa eбeшь нe пpoживeшь
not to fuck won't live
Activity: 868
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Wow same dev as LoL and CS coin? I am out.
Pages:
Jump to: