Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE! - page 7. (Read 92964 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

Oh yeah!!! because everyone found out that ESportCoin is the same person behind cscoin and leaguecoin accounts at this forum.

Anyone with half a brain can see that the cscoin and leaguecoin devs aren't even the same people.

Only someone like you would think so.
+1 Exactly.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Anyone out there  have any ideas on how we can spread awareness?
Activity: 299
Raging garbage because he lost money in CSCoin

Your argument is that both coins allow betting on esports.

Well that's just shocking! Shocking I say!

Since that's, you know, what both coins set out to do.

OMG! It allows you to send coins to other people too!!!!!

DEV MUST BE SATOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not arguing with anyone, because nobody has made any valid argument against what I am stating as fact.
I have backed up everything I have said with absolute and undeniable proof.
It is all there. Word for word.
IF anyone wants to make an attempt, then I would be happy to argue with you and prove you wrong.
Still waiting for that opportunity though.

Both coins use the same source code.
AND the same betting code.... which was never released.
Not even "SATOSHI!!!!!!" has that betting code at his disposal.
just shocking that your "argument" holds no water. You use a computer, you must be teh satoshiz too!!!!

what is shocking is the lack of any differences whatsoever Shocked It is the exact same SCAM in the exact same wrapper. By the same person.
absolutely no effort was made to conceal that.

which is why it so easy for people to figure out when they do READ FOR THEMSELVES.
LOL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlol-leaguecoin-x11-pos-e-sport-betting-site-ggwpco-launched-622801
CSO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncso-cscoin-x11-pos-cryptocoin-for-counter-strike-664262

please keep defending this coin without anything to back you up..... it makes my job so much easier!
because I do have proof.
People are reading that, and the market is reacting.

Please enjoy Grin

gtfo noob
Activity: 252
Just think about this. Google bought twitch.tv for 1 BILLION dollars the other day. Imagine if esportscoin captured just 1% of that market cap at 10 million dollars. I admit I was actually shocked how big this gaming competition culture really is.
Lol thanks max geister
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Just think about this. Google bought twitch.tv for 1 BILLION dollars the other day. Imagine if esportscoin captured just 1% of that market cap at 10 million dollars. I admit I was actually shocked how big this gaming competition culture really is.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
All the FUDders and panic sellers are soon going to be feeling pretty stupid.
Activity: 420
Hi!
Im developing security software for 7 years . As you can know, style of writing source code can be very individual
If someone has sources of LOL and CSO wallets + server code, i can compare it with esc.

at this moment, i dnt see any similarities

regards

There's no similarities in their posting styles, either.  Some in the posting times, but that just gives you an idea of their time zone.

Activity: 126
Only down to 2610?Who fear to sell me 2400
legendary
Hi!
Im developing security software for 7 years . As you can know, style of writing source code can be very individual
If someone has sources of LOL and CSO wallets + server code, i can compare it with esc.

at this moment, i dnt see any similarities

regards

Also for what it's worth, LOL was abandoned because of threats of a lawsuit. I'm sure CSO dev left for the same reason.

I like that ESC dev purposely chose a name that is neutral and speaks to what the coin does.
legendary

No one is here to help other people make money hahahah

I disagree, I busted the Darkcash scam because I was interested in buying it myself and saw some major red flags and warned the community and led to people digging up more dirt.

The difference though is I don't keep up on a particular thread and keep hammering into people this is a scam over and over, I make my thoughts known and leave it at that. If you devote most of your posting history to attacking a particular coin, odds are you are secretly financially invested in it or just seriously need to leave the house.
Activity: 173
Guys.... hahaha

DO YOU REALLY THINK STORM IS HERE TO HELP YOU???

No one is here to help other people make money hahahah

We are here to make money to our own...

Why the fuck would he lose so much of his time doing all this FUD? Of course to make money...

So stop being fucking dumb
Activity: 42
Dear ESC community,

We appreciate you guys back ESC up when FUD hits our thread. But we would more appreciate if you guys could help ESC by giving more great ideas about our developments, instead of auguring with FUD.

Also it seems that the betting wallet won't show the stream player, we are working on it.

Thank you
Activity: 203
FUD means the coin is starting to get attention. Smiley
A quick whois lookup shows all three websites registered by different names and different addresses, even different domain sellers. This doesn't prove anything but just something else.
Also wanted to point out that the addnodes in the OP are shared by HodorCoin, BlackDogeCoin, and PureCoin.

Only the first node is our seed node, and rest of them are all from pools, that's why we share nodes with said coins.
I assumed as much. I also checked the nodes and found this to be true. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 42
A quick whois lookup shows all three websites registered by different names and different addresses, even different domain sellers. This doesn't prove anything but just something else.
Also wanted to point out that the addnodes in the OP are shared by HodorCoin, BlackDogeCoin, and PureCoin.

Only the first node is our seed node, and rest of them are all from pools, that's why we share nodes with said coins.
Also wanted to point out that the addnodes in the OP are shared by HodorCoin, BlackDogeCoin, and PureCoin. These nodes are pools. Not dev's nodes.
Activity: 420

This seems simple enough for you to prove.  Show us the Leaguecoin source code and we'll compare it.
Activity: 20
Suppose worst comes to worst its the same dev ( which I highly doubt). Doesn't mean that he isn't going to try to make it right with this coin, which is OBVIOUS the dev is working hard to implement everything on time and as promised.

Take my father for example, he had 2 failed marriages before he met me mother and they have been together over 30 years. Sometimes third time's a charm. Even if it is the same dev, and again I doubt it is, he is getting it right with this coin it seems. So please stop all the FUD, even if it is the same dev, no proof that he isn't really trying to just get everything right this time around.
Activity: 12
To Storm:

You can see the betting site without the wallet: bet.esportscoin.info

On this Page you can see a link to: http://bet.esportscoin.info/live.php (not in wallet available, blackscreen)
He works on the update....

ESportsCoin Week 2 developments plan:

1. Betting platform updates:
1.1 Adding live stream player
1.2 Adding chat room
1.3 Adding CS:GO and DotA2
1.4 Minor changes with UI

He is not a scamer. You dont have a proof. All 3 Websites (LOL,CSC,ESC) are from other persons.

Show me the proof

PLS answer, thx Grin

srsly let's just ignore that guy, we don't need to waste our time on this, why not place some bets instead lol
Activity: 140
Raging garbage because he lost money in CSCoin

Your argument is that both coins allow betting on esports.

Well that's just shocking! Shocking I say!

Since that's, you know, what both coins set out to do.

OMG! It allows you to send coins to other people too!!!!!

DEV MUST BE SATOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not arguing with anyone, because nobody has made any valid argument against what I am stating as fact.
I have backed up everything I have said with absolute and undeniable proof.
It is all there. Word for word.
IF anyone wants to make an attempt, then I would be happy to argue with you and prove you wrong.
Still waiting for that opportunity though.

AND the same betting code.... which was never released.
Not even "SATOSHI!!!!!!" has that betting code at his disposal.
just shocking that your "argument" holds no water. You use a computer, you must be teh satoshiz too!!!!

what is shocking is the lack of any differences whatsoever Shocked It is the exact same SCAM in the exact same wrapper. By the same person.
absolutely no effort was made to conceal that.

which is why it so easy for people to figure out when they do READ FOR THEMSELVES.
LOL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlol-leaguecoin-x11-pos-e-sport-betting-site-ggwpco-launched-622801
CSO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncso-cscoin-x11-pos-cryptocoin-for-counter-strike-664262

please keep defending this coin without anything to back you up..... it makes my job so much easier!
because I do have proof.
People are reading that, and the market is reacting.

Please enjoy Grin
Pages:
Jump to: