Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE! - page 8. (Read 92964 times)

legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
To Storm:

You can see the betting site without the wallet: bet.esportscoin.info

On this Page you can see a link to: http://bet.esportscoin.info/live.php (not in wallet available, blackscreen)
He works on the update....

ESportsCoin Week 2 developments plan:

1. Betting platform updates:
1.1 Adding live stream player
1.2 Adding chat room
1.3 Adding CS:GO and DotA2
1.4 Minor changes with UI

He is not a scamer. You dont have a proof. All 3 Websites (LOL,CSC,ESC) are from other persons.

Show me the proof

PLS answer, thx Grin
legendary
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Raging garbage because he lost money in CSCoin

Your argument is that both coins allow betting on esports.

Well that's just shocking! Shocking I say!

Since that's, you know, what both coins set out to do.

OMG! It allows you to send coins to other people too!!!!!

DEV MUST BE SATOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!

haha you made my day
yo Storm guy, ready my name plox lol
guys lets just ignore him, only time will tell  Wink
btw i was about to place bets and i saw a 'Live Stream' buttom, it seems like devs are working on it right now, but when i clicked it the player doesn't work? is that only me or what
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Raging garbage because he lost money in CSCoin

Your argument is that both coins allow betting on esports.

Well that's just shocking! Shocking I say!

Since that's, you know, what both coins set out to do.

OMG! It allows you to send coins to other people too!!!!!

DEV MUST BE SATOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 336
buying more (ignoring fuds) Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Betting on esports is fun to do and will clearly be a major market niche.  And this coin already delivers that.

You can do it right now.  No need to trust anyone's plans for the future.  It works now.

That is super!

You guys are the first ever to do that... except for LOL. Who had the exact same betting system up & running didn't they?

How is LOL doing again?
About as well as you will be, by next week or so.
Maybe 2 or 3 if it takes the Dev longer to drain the Market Cap.
He will string you along though, don't worry.
Just read the LOL thread, because it is an instruction manual for what will eventually happen here.

So far you have hit every milestone that LOL did before crumbling.
There is a reason for that.
You are using the same source code that LOL coin did, and running the same code for betting that LOL did.
Because you have the same Dev that LOL did.

Don't believe me. READ IT. it is all there on this forum, written by the Dev himself.
I just wanted to start off by saying I have recently discovered how fun esports is to watch particularly LOL matches. I've played League before many times, but never got into watching the matches. This coin changed that for me.

This is the key factor.  Betting on esports is fun to do and will clearly be a major market niche.  And this coin already delivers that.

You can do it right now.  No need to trust anyone's plans for the future.  It works now.

Oh yeah!!! because everyone found out that ESportCoin is the same person behind cscoin and leaguecoin accounts at this forum.

Anyone with half a brain can see that the cscoin and leaguecoin devs aren't even the same people.

Only someone like you would think so.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
FUD FUD FUD, the only thing I see is an active dev that releases working features even before PoW ended. No hype, no bla bla, straight up working features.

....and a very tiny market cap at the moment
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I just wanted to start off by saying I have recently discovered how fun esports is to watch particularly LOL matches. I've played League before many times, but never got into watching the matches. This coin changed that for me. While my bets have been for fun and rather small compared to my total holding of ESC, still makes it more fun to watch nonetheless.

What I see with esports is an exponentially growing market. More and more kids these days are growing up playing video games and are gamers rather than playing actual sports. This is happening more and more with kids these days, and while its somewhat of a sad statement to say that more and more kids these days would rather sit inside all day and game than go outside and play sports, it seems they are having fun doing so and making friends where they may not be able to so easily playing a competitive physical sport.

Watching these kids is so different than watching modern day professional sports which are basically competitive ego arenas at this point. The average professional athlete is in it for the ego, money and fame. These kids while they may be badass at LOL, or whatever game, don't have that type of ego, they are all competing for fun basically and a pipe dream at some possible money. I really see the potential of esports in general taking off within the next few years, along with crypto, which is why this coin has such huge potential in my opinion.

Sure it's a gamble, and the FUDsters will say the Dev(s) had ties to other coins when he has clearly stated he was not involved, and his actions and releases tell me that he is telling the truth. He has delivered so far on everything he said he would, and I would not be surprised if he keeps following through, sure there could be a delay on a release or something.

Truth is I hold a lot of ESC and am one of your whales, and I am just holding my ESC and winning some more on betting Smiley
Sure its a gamble, and could turn out to be a scam, but at this point I HIGHLY doubt it, and am looking forward to the new releases this week.
My old roomate and I thought the same thing about bitcoin in May 2011 when we both bought $1000 worth of Bitcoin when they were $2. Seems that has paid off. I seem to have a good sense based on my trades as well which coins have potential, and this is definitely my dark horse coin at the moment.

Feel free to follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelRez1
Activity: 140
BEST FUD EVER, AFTER YOU POSTING THAT PRICE WENT UP HAHAHAH
I  am not sure that "UP" is the direction that you think it is Sad

Once everyone found out that ESC dev is also responsible for LOL and CSO coins..... and once they compared the threads for themselves to see the proof for themselves....
It was nothing but selling for hours.
The price does not go "UP" when everyone is selling. I hate to be the one to tell you.

No, actually your coin was gutted yesterday after my announcement. 25% of the value GONE.
Keep watching that market.
It may have "rebounded", but those are soft buys without volume. And guess who is making the majority of those buys to keep up appearances??

Keep an eye on that Market Cap everyone Wink because there is only one place it is headed.

The market is definitely being played with right now.
Hey now! who let the TRUTH in here Huh

That is right. Market manipulation is in full force.
The only thing they cannot manipulate any further, is dumping your BTC in to this coin.
That "trend" seemed to end pretty quickly yesterday for some reason.

Oh yeah!!! because everyone found out that ESportCoin is the same person behind cscoin and leaguecoin accounts at this forum.
I guess that didn't go over too well with smart people.
LOL
(get it^^, lol?? yeah another tasteless LOL joke, those never get old now.)

Don't worry. I am sure not too many people can read. (this is only a forum).
The ones who can read....
Well, maybe they won't notice the impossible number of coincidences and similarities between this ESC coin, and the LOL  or CSO coins.
There aren't really that many smart people here are there?
Your secret is probably maybe safe.

LOL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlol-leaguecoin-x11-pos-e-sport-betting-site-ggwpco-launched-622801
CSO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncso-cscoin-x11-pos-cryptocoin-for-counter-strike-664262

As long as people don't read those two threads, or think for themselves.
because.... SCAM COIN.

Educate yourself. Read for yourself. Get out while you still can.
Activity: 299
The market is definitely being played with right now. I think the pumpers are here.
legendary
This is one of the only altcoins that you can actually use. Once people take notice of this, combined with the HUGE world of esports, they will finally realize that this has been a sleeper all along.

my words, +1  Wink
This is one of the only altcoins that you can actually use. Once people take notice of this, combined with the HUGE world of esports, they will finally realize that this has been a sleeper all along.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Very little volume for the past days. Let's see if this week will bring more volume.
All you need to know is the volume on the rebound was bigger than the volume on the dump.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
WTF happing with this coin HuhHuh?
i think they try to dump as lower as they can before big pump....am i wrong Huh

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Now it's on the front page of Rex again with all this FUD dumps and buys lol
Activity: 224
good time to buy up ESC cheap.  go ahead FUDSTERS bring it on.
Pages:
Jump to: