Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥[ANN]💥ETHEREUM BEACON - A rapid transition to Proof-of-Stake ✈️ - page 2. (Read 8242 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I signed up for your newsletter. I hope you will succeed! Grin

I think that the news will appear after the snapshot of the blockchain in August 8!

There are 2 days left, as I understand it all together, this is an event waiting Smiley I really hope that the project will continue to fully work and develop
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
I signed up for your newsletter. I hope you will succeed! Grin

I think that the news will appear after the snapshot of the blockchain in August 8!
Activity: 26
The situation on the cryptocurrency market has improved significantly, now is a great time for young and promising projects.

I agree that investors behave actively in the growing market, but Ethereum BEACON does not raise money, so this factor will not be particularly affected.

I also noticed that BTC has increased in price, but for some reason, altcoins are not growing.

As for me, all tokens will grow closer to winter, and to be more precise, i'm talking about altcoins, but there isn’t much growth at the expense of bitcoin, everything is in one place
Activity: 36
Merit: 2

I also noticed that BTC has increased in price, but for some reason, altcoins are not growing.

Anyway, the market situation is pleasing to the eye, I hope the market growth will last a long time!
Activity: 5
The situation on the cryptocurrency market has improved significantly, now is a great time for young and promising projects.

I agree that investors behave actively in the growing market, but Ethereum BEACON does not raise money, so this factor will not be particularly affected.
Activity: 112
Guys, could you tell me if the project has an official telegram channel? Is the Manager active?

Certainly be. https://t.me/EthereumBeacon
Activity: 68
Guys, could you tell me if the project has an official telegram channel? Is the Manager active?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Rebedren
Arsenty
Delegat6
Gregor73
Derektibb
MajorGreg
FrankTe1
Lilakoreeer
JuniorMalcom3
Xenandavi
Lavanilaga
Pidoplech
Onetamiles
Quinizet
Pidoplech
Sabigar
Heliossm
EroPert34

You have been reported to moderator for spam and fake conversation
Activity: 39

They have quite a long time launched a bounty, it will last until 8 August.

It is a pity that many did not have time to participate in the bounty. Who owns the information, the profit:)

Ready to argue with you, in recent months the bounty and airdrop bring very little profit. Undecided

They have quite a long time launched a bounty, it will last until 8 August.

It is a pity that many did not have time to participate in the bounty. Who owns the information, the profit:)
Good day, tell, whether the bounty program or airdrop is carried out now? I would like to get coins fast and free and a lot.

I haven’t seen such an announcement from the team, we need to wait for further information, but rarely does anyone conduct an airdrop now
Airdrop is a purely marketing move, from which there is usually no special progress. He's not very popular.
Activity: 37
Good day, tell, whether the bounty program or airdrop is carried out now? I would like to get coins fast and free and a lot.

I haven’t seen such an announcement from the team, we need to wait for further information, but rarely does anyone conduct an airdrop now
Activity: 120
Activity: 112
Still, I am interested in security, conducting such manipulations with the blockchain, will not the security level be lower?
Activity: 68
How will the Proof-of-Stake mining work in Ethereum Beacon?

The PoS model used in Beacon is very close to Casper V2 and is a pure proof-of-stake mining protocol, not a hybrid PoS/PoW solution that was suggested for Ethereum.In order to become a validator in the sharding system and earn a sharding revenue, you will need to deposit an equivalent of ETH 25 in EBEA.

thank you buddy, it turns out the mining process is quite simple

in fact, to mine a coin you do not need to buy expensive equipment, it is enough to have 25 eth.

The PoS model used in Beacon is very close to Casper V2 and is a pure proof-of-stake mining protocol, not a hybrid PoS/PoW solution that was suggested for Ethereum.In order to become a validator in the sharding system and earn a sharding revenue, you will need to deposit an equivalent of ETH 25 in EBEA.

thank you buddy, it turns out the mining process is quite simple

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
All NEWBIES who are posting empty posts on this topic,
Please stop doing this or people will report you and ban you!!
Last warning.

Rebedren
Arsenty
Delegat6
Gregor73
Derektibb
MajorGreg
FrankTe1
Lilakoreeer
JuniorMalcom3
Xenandavi
Lavanilaga
Pidoplech
Onetamiles
Quinizet
Pidoplech
Sabigar

Activity: 30
Do I need to exchange my ETH for EBEA? How will this process be implemented?
The exchange will be fully automatic, and you will not lose ETH coins.

\In principle, the conditions are favorable, but you need to be very careful not to succumb to all sorts of adventures.

For automated work, you need to configure it correctly, but first of all, people will not have the first time of trust, and this is not a quick period
Pages:
Jump to: