Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥[ANN]💥ETHEREUM BEACON - A rapid transition to Proof-of-Stake ✈️ - page 6. (Read 8242 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

For 1 coin ETH will give 1 coin EBEA, all right?

Yes, that's right, you need to have a lot of ETH, that would feel at least some profit.
Activity: 62
Do I need to exchange my ETH for EBEA?  What is the exchange rate? Undecided
you don't have to exchange anything all EBEA are 100% free of charge , carefull if they will ask for some money! Snapshot is the 8th next month!
from free coins no one will refuse, I'm wondering what will be the price of EBEA in the future?

Even if the coins are cheap, you get them for free. Grin

For 1 coin ETH will give 1 coin EBEA, all right?
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
you don't have to exchange anything all EBEA are 100% free of charge , carefull if they will ask for some money! Snapshot is the 8th next month!
from free coins no one will refuse, I'm wondering what will be the price of EBEA in the future?

Even if the coins are cheap, you get them for free. Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Activity: 70
brand new
Activity: 0
Won’t sharding lead to a reduced security in the system? I don't want to sacrifice my safety.

Activity: 140
What is Obfuscation, why use this function?

Once sharding is fully implemented, speeds of 1000 tps and more will become standard. As for the possibilities of exponential sharding, nobody can say for certain, but the speed can definitely increase to dozens of thousands of transactions per second.
No one will tell you the exact figures, only approximate ones, as it is influenced by too many factors.
Activity: 112
What is the expected network capacity?Will mining of coins be profitable in the future?
What is Obfuscation, why use this function?
Activity: 120
Won’t sharding lead to a reduced security in the system? I don't want to sacrifice my safety.

No.While it’s true that each transaction will be verified by fewer nodes, there will still be enough confirmations to prevent tampering with the system.
I hope they're right, security can't be sacrificed in any way.
Activity: 103

No.While it’s true that each transaction will be verified by fewer nodes, there will still be enough confirmations to prevent tampering with the system.

I believe that sacrificing security is the last thing.
Activity: 100
How will the Proof-of-Stake mining work in Ethereum Beacon?
In order to become a validator in the sharding system and earn a sharding revenue, you will need to deposit an equivalent of ETH 25 in EBEA.

A considerable amount, but for skilled miners, it is a small amount.
Activity: 84
In order to become a validator in the sharding system and earn a sharding revenue, you will need to deposit an equivalent of ETH 25 in EBEA.
Activity: 98
The PoS model used in Beacon is very close to Casper V2 and is a pure proof-of-stake mining protocol. There should be no problem.
Activity: 36
Activity: 62
Why is the team anonymous?Are you part of the core Ethereum dev team?

It is unlikely that they have anything to do with the ETH platform, otherwise it would be announced.
Why is the team anonymous?Are you part of the core Ethereum dev team?

What's the catch, why give EBEA coins away for free?

Airdrop, it's a free coin giveaway, a marketing ploy.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: