Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥[ANN]💥ETHEREUM BEACON - A rapid transition to Proof-of-Stake ✈️ - page 7. (Read 8242 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Do I need to convert the ETH on EBEA? What is the price of EBEA in the future?

No, all Ethereum holders are entitled to free EBEA coins at a ratio of 1 to 1. You just get new coins for free.

What's the catch, why give EBEA coins away for free?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2

No, all Ethereum holders are entitled to free EBEA coins at a ratio of 1 to 1. You just get new coins for free.

Activity: 120
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
As long you don't give you private key to anyone or website than your coin are almost safe! personally i love to join free project alwayse like it was bitcoin in 2009. Don't trust all this crap project that are asking money for making their life enjoy and delivery almost nothing!
I agree, safety can not be neglected, you need to be careful.

Off course is what i say all the time to everyone, here are family need to feed their childrean. At the moment this project did not ask any private key or other strange stuff, if in the future some strange requeste from team will come i will be the first to advice people to be carefull!
Activity: 140
As long you don't give you private key to anyone or website than your coin are almost safe! personally i love to join free project alwayse like it was bitcoin in 2009. Don't trust all this crap project that are asking money for making their life enjoy and delivery almost nothing!
I agree, safety can not be neglected, you need to be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
We have seen some forks from Ethereum, and none of them surpassed Ethereum over months after their forked days. So, why do we need abundant forked coins from Ethereum? It is no problem for bounty hunters because they nearly won't lose nothing in case they support scam forks. Some potential risks:
- Red trust
- Losing their Ethereum coins in wallets they apply to join bounties (if they actually have Ethereum in those wallets).
So, the key point is only use a pure Ethereum wallet to apply for bounties. If there is no replay attack protection, you will not lose your Ethereum in those pure wallets, that only used for bounties.
legendary
The project ETHEREUM BEACON is worthy of attention, the demand from the community is guaranteed. Conditions for obtaining EBEA coins are extremely attractive.

You need to have a lot of ETH coins on your wallet account to feel at least some profit from getting free coins EBEA!!! Shocked

it's not the problem of how much eth you have in your wallet, there are so many people who have many, the question is those who work behind this project, we have to wait to see if is real project or not. At the same time if you want to risk you can do the bounty and make some coin.  I do the signature but I also have no guarantee that the project is true, it depends on each of us, who wants to risk is free to do so
Activity: 100

You need to have a lot of ETH coins on your wallet account to feel at least some profit from getting free coins EBEA!!! Shocked

I didn't even think about it at first, and now I'm counting it. Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 98
The project ETHEREUM BEACON is worthy of attention, the demand from the community is guaranteed. Conditions for obtaining EBEA coins are extremely attractive.

Activity: 36

Activity: 103

It is true at the moment we don't know anything about this projec, we will only know about the team when it comes the and of alpha stage q3 or q1 2020 , still long time to go.
I think that with the launch of the alpha stage there will be all the answers to the questions.
legendary

Sometimes even having a good idea, it is very difficult to realize it.

Blockchain modernization is not a new idea for a long time and to implement it you need to have innovative technologies, as well as an experienced team.

It is true at the moment we don't know anything about this projec, we will only know about the team when it comes the and of alpha stage q3 or q1 2020 , still long time to go.

Blockchain modernization is not a new idea for a long time and to implement it you need to have innovative technologies, as well as an experienced team.
Is Ethereum Beacon a fork of Ethereum? Huh
What do you say?

In theory, it will be a new and improved blockchain. I hope they will succeed at the highest level.

What do you say?

In theory, it will be a new and improved blockchain. I hope they will succeed at the highest level.
Activity: 84
What do you say?

Tell me more about airdrop's conditions. Where should I register?

Just download BEACON purse and all. : Cool
Activity: 62
Tell me more about airdrop's conditions. Where should I register?
For what period is the alpha Phase planned?
Pages:
Jump to: