Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥[ANN]💥ETHEREUM BEACON - A rapid transition to Proof-of-Stake ✈️ - page 4. (Read 8242 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I don't think so. In my opinion, the team is the same behind the Ethereum classic vision and site is suspended. Be careful about this project, they never send you any additional coin for giving away the private te keys. Smells fishy.
I said about this in my posts in previous pages. Just mention that their lack of inactivity here is another minus point for this project.
8th August means just 8 more days left till the snapshot day. You are one of supporters of Ethereum Beacon, but you still doubt about its transparency and its potential, it's strange. I think all forked coins are shit, especially if we compare forked coins to original coins.
How many coins forked/ cloned (I would like to use the term: Cloned, rather than forked) from bitcoin are better than Bitcoin? There is no coin like this.
How many coins forked/ cloned from Ethereum are better than Ethereum? There is no coin like this.
I think crypto enthusiasts should not over expect on cloned coins, no matter which names of those cloned coins.
One more new fake coin from Ethereum ends with failure. Do you all remember this forked coin (that announced to launch nearly 7 months ago)?
[ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum
Be smart, don't be greedy, and protect your Ethereum, please.
They don't respond because of the reason. The users will ask expected questions and they will repeat the same words that connected on single meaning: You will get the coins after the snapshot of the ETH network. You can't teach the old dog new tricks.

Well you are true , people shoud be carefull, I put the signature of the project but I understand that I'm risking a lot because I'm not convinced of what I do, look very similar other fork project like ethereum classic visiono wich was a scam.
I think OP of Ethereum Beacon should more actively communicate with the community, here. Since the registered day, days ago, OP has posted only 2 posts. Last active on 1st August, but I do think he/she should more actively interact with Ethereum Beacon's supporters, potential investors. Keeping silently after creating threads (ANN, bounty) is not good way to attract investors.
I don't think so. In my opinion, the team is the same behind the Ethereum classic vision and site is suspended. Be careful about this project, they never send you any additional coin for giving away the private te keys. Smells fishy.

Agree with you mate , thanks to let us know! Smell fishy to me as well . At the moment their not ask for money or private key, just wondering they will do it later . Anyway i will wait till 8th and see what will happens but feel very negative to me!
If you agree with me, why you still wear their signature and avatar. Stop promoting the scam project and warn other bounty hunters regarding this matter.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Well you are true , people shoud be carefull, I put the signature of the project but I understand that I'm risking a lot because I'm not convinced of what I do, look very similar other fork project like ethereum classic visiono wich was a scam.
I think OP of Ethereum Beacon should more actively communicate with the community, here. Since the registered day, days ago, OP has posted only 2 posts. Last active on 1st August, but I do think he/she should more actively interact with Ethereum Beacon's supporters, potential investors. Keeping silently after creating threads (ANN, bounty) is not good way to attract investors.

Agree with you mate , thanks to let us know! Smell fishy to me as well . At the moment their not ask for money or private key, just wondering they will do it later . Anyway i will wait till 8th and see what will happens but feel very negative to me!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I said about this in my posts in previous pages. Just mention that their lack of inactivity here is another minus point for this project.
8th August means just 8 more days left till the snapshot day. You are one of supporters of Ethereum Beacon, but you still doubt about its transparency and its potential, it's strange. I think all forked coins are shit, especially if we compare forked coins to original coins.
How many coins forked/ cloned (I would like to use the term: Cloned, rather than forked) from bitcoin are better than Bitcoin? There is no coin like this.
How many coins forked/ cloned from Ethereum are better than Ethereum? There is no coin like this.
I think crypto enthusiasts should not over expect on cloned coins, no matter which names of those cloned coins.
One more new fake coin from Ethereum ends with failure. Do you all remember this forked coin (that announced to launch nearly 7 months ago)?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Bounty Campaign      Media Campaign   
My Bitcointalk username      66ivanov99
My Bitcointalk profile link      https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/66ivanov99-2324666
My Youtube channel      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4REs13KE_yypWQlgH7diw
My video              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8VFB0dNMyY
My Ether Wallet      0x4aa7b51b1aa24f7bb1c3fc6fcfbd5cbce82b768e

legendary
The team should show themselves here, otherwise, bad speculations will surround around this project. I found this info but seems that their website is not working -
~snip~

The team should show themselves here, otherwise, bad speculations will surround around this project. I found this info but seems that their website is not working -
~snip~
legendary
Last active day for creator of this thread was  July 27th 2019.
Anyone heard any news from team or not
i did find this  https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereum-beacon.com what do you think about ?, can you get some info ?

https://www.nicenic.net/

Well, nicenic.net should be the provider where their host the website ethereum-beacon.com ,the strange thing to me is the phone number of the person who registered their website,i find other websites registered with the same number. Let me know if you too find something strange there
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i did find this  https://www.whois.com/whois/ethereum-beacon.com what do you think about ?, can you get some info ?

https://www.nicenic.net/
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

There are many ways to adjust the price policy of a coin. If the administration of the project is interested in a high price, they should take appropriate measures.

That's right, because the price will dictate the market, and how everything will develop in advance is unknown.
legendary
Activity: 120

The most important question is, how much will these 10 EBEA cost?

We will know the price only after the coin appears on the exchanges. Kiss

There are many ways to adjust the price policy of a coin. If the administration of the project is interested in a high price, they should take appropriate measures.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
brand new
Activity: 0

We will know the price only after the coin appears on the exchanges. Kiss
legendary
Well they should be ...what i can say, soon it will be 8th August and snapshot will be taken let's wait for it , if nothing change than i may change my idea about the project. There are too many things in this project that are unclear, first how the thread and the bounty page are handled, but as I said in some posts I did a few days ago, until we are asked for private key of our wallets and money we go on, let's see togheter what will happens soon.
I think crypto enthusiasts should over expect on cloned coins, no matter which names of those cloned coins.

Lately there have been many scams regarding forks, projects that required money or private keys to be exported on their website. I like this project even if it's a fork but we don't know who works behind. Can I have any doubts?

"I think crypto enthusiasts should over expect on cloned coins, no matter which names of those cloned coins."

Agree with you, Well i think all project should be free coin for everyone like bitcoin was in 2009,and eventually gaining value only after a real development is demonstrated, unfortunately all the projects make you pay coins that have no value at least when they start.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Details? What do I have to do to get EBEA?

All Ethereum holders are entitled to free EBEA coins at a ratio of 1 to 1. If you hold 10 ether in a personal wallet, then you will automatically receive 10 EBEA coins.
brand new
Activity: 0

All Ethereum holders are entitled to free EBEA coins at a ratio of 1 to 1. If you hold 10 ether in a personal wallet, then you will automatically receive 10 EBEA coins.
Well they should be ...what i can say, soon it will be 8th August and snapshot will be taken let's wait for it , if nothing change than i may change my idea about the project. There are too many things in this project that are unclear, first how the thread and the bounty page are handled, but as I said in some posts I did a few days ago, until we are asked for private key of our wallets and money we go on, let's see togheter what will happens soon.
Activity: 68
Tell us more about the exchange of ETH on EBEA, how will this process take place?

If I understood everything correctly, everything will happen automatically Tongue

Pages:
Jump to: