Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 13. (Read 13015 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
the price at etherdelta goes up slowly. it's good. it will not be long before the token is listed at coinmarketcap
and the price will continue to rise .
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Really interesting project. I will keep an eye on it.
Good luck dev!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is a very promising project to be honest. I want to see this really go up up up as just like the name of this coin! Ethereum UP!
Just like what Frank Sinatra said! Fly me to the MOOOONNNN! Ethereum UP!
Activity: 82
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
great project always support your project, hold you token guys , this real project and have value
Activity: 95
This coin has a great future and strategy indeed, best of luck
Activity: 70
A strong project, which has high potential and I wish him future development
Activity: 336
Merit: 105
I like the way the schedule of the airdrop program. It will increase more hodlers than dumpers. Good luck dev team. Seems like Dev team have good plans for the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Alright lets try this out, see if i get airdrop or get overlooked like other scam coins.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
I hope this will be as successful as Etherum Blue Smiley
Activity: 490
this is Awesome and clean airdrop, I think no one can cheat or spamming for multiple applications. im looking forward of this project. i will follow and support the new updates from your team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
it looks likes this team has plan a good for this project. I'am very luck to join this Airdrop. this can increase more hodlert than the dump. Aidrop is very nice and interest that this project will be succesful. Do a good job dev
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
it's nice and very interesting project hope this project will be successful. keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 96
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Very unique concept - Seem's it will be very profitable for all holder & investor.I will hold for long term
Activity: 420
Its a nice too know this project I will join, hope to be success.
Activity: 149
only just started trading 4 weeks ago shame my level of rookie doesn't let me join the airdrops

Its bcs we had so manny illegal registrations we had srry, but u cant participate in airdrop 2 or more =)

25 Novermber is airdrop #2, you do NOT have to fill in a form or annything.
The only thing you have to do is. 'Have 200 ETUP in Your private wallet''

The ETUP team will take a snapshot of all wallets on November 25th 17.00UTC time.
Anyone with 200 or more ETUP will receive their airdrop within 48 hours.
I repeat: everybody with at least 200 or More ETUP!

So even if you have 0 or 100 ETUP right now.
Make sure that soon before we take the snapshot, you buy ETUP to qualify for the airdrop.
Our Ethereum Up tokens are traded on Etherdelta,you can buy it there with This link:
https://etherdelta.com/#0x51fa9cfd13a33d7d6bfe7ed4ff4a64e9096df4f4-ETH

Click this link to see our Airdrop, Roadmap,Airdrop Amounts and Time's!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethereum-up-etup-updated-roadmap-get-22-interest-every-week-2423910

We have a clock that counts down the exact time to the snapshot / airdrop#2 on our website Wink

www.ethereum-up.org
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
very huge potential, I believe in your success
Activity: 75
Wish you guys all the best!! I'm hodling with y'all!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Interesting concept for the airdrop. One has to really follow in order to receive tokens. Good luck to the project!
Pages:
Jump to: