Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 15. (Read 13017 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Thanks for the airdrop.
So there is an incentive to hold the tokens.
Hopefully it will get some value  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Following this project! Currently one of the better build up Airdrops Wink So probably worth much more then any other so far. Good luck devs!
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
im joining this great project hoping im not too late, i think the project has a potential to bring a bright success in near future.
Activity: 143
When the internet first started no one believed it
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
interesting project ,i joined , i think this project will be successfull
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Hello!

I'm excited to be a part of this project, and I hope that there is a future to it. I am following diligently and wish you great success, I will be supporting the marketing and holding!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
realy big project, i think will the moon price. good job for developer and founder, will going to success project.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have missed 1st airdrop. Can I join with 2nd airdrop ? Shocked
Activity: 161
Ethereum up certainly seems to be a novel idea and looks very promising. Looking forward to a successful execution of this project and thanks for brining this to the community.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
25 Novermber is airdrop #2, you do NOT have to fill in a form or annything.
The only thing you have to do is. 'Have 200 ETUP in Your private wallet''

The ETUP team will take a snapshot of all wallets on November 25th 17.00 UTC time.
Anyone with 200 or more ETUP will receive their airdrop within 48 hours.
I repeat: everybody with at least 200 or More ETUP!

So even if you have 0 or 100 ETUP right now.
Make sure that soon before we take the snapshot, you buy ETUP to qualify for the airdrop.
Our Ethereum Up tokens are traded on ether delta,you can buy it there with This link:
https://etherdelta.com/#0x51fa9cfd13a33d7d6bfe7ed4ff4a64e9096df4f4-ETH

Click this link to see our Airdrop, Roadmap,Airdrop Amounts and Time's!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethereum-up-etup-updated-roadmap-get-22-interest-every-week-2423910

Or this one:
www.ethereum-up.org

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
this is nice and clean airdrop, i think no one can cheat or spamming for multiple applications. im looking forward of this project. i will follow and support the new updates from your team.
Activity: 70
Activity: 728
is airdop still open? i join in airdop this phase, thanks
Activity: 74
I think that's a good project. I am happy to support you. A lot of positive energy and good luck.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
0 decimal will change a little bit! also, as read before max donation 0.1 eth is fair.
Activity: 210
Joined, the successful future of the token, let the price goes only up and never goes down.Thanks for the distribution!
Activity: 84
Hi, devs! Nice idea and amazing airdrop program. Participating with pleasure. Good luck !
Activity: 149
up up and away ethereum up.. so i kinda confuse whoch one is airdrop2 the one that you have to fill the form or the one that you have to have 200 ETUP in your wallet?

The form is airdrop #1 

Activity: 169
up up and away ethereum up.. so i kinda confuse whoch one is airdrop2 the one that you have to fill the form or the one that you have to have 200 ETUP in your wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: