Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 9. (Read 13014 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Because there were many false registrations and also a lot of brand new accounts. we have decided to allow 400 + another 450 new registrations, for this registration you have to be ATLEAST Bitcointalk Rank Jr MEMBER Or HIGHER!!! Read the rules carefully Below.

1     - 100     250ETUP
101 - 250     200ETUP
256 - 350     150ETUP

351 - 850     100ETUP

the information makes me confuse, what the actually airdrops limit from now ? 850 partipants + 450 more =1250 participants??
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
great project!!! just what you need!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
do we have to sign up for each airdrop or just leave the tokens in the wallet?
Activity: 142
How come I miss this great opportunity? Alright i joined here and promote to the best of interest as hard as much Smiley
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
i found it too late... i will try myself to particapate in all events and promote project as a can.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Unfortunately I discovered this nice project only now, but it seems quite interesting. I will keep following and I hope I will be joined into next airdrops-
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
why i didnt catch this airdrop? seems that it hasnt been posted on other social media sites. hmmm
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
Interesting project, looking forward to this in the future. Goodluck and more power
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Clear project report with high potential to up but think missed round1. Can you pls add me in round two. Thanks in advance
Activity: 163
nice project look interesting hope be a success,good luck.
Activity: 30
nice roadmap, nice concept, looking forward to future progress with this
Activity: 142
I want to join in Airdrop #3. Can i signed up on this though i didnt in previous 1 & 2? I mean am i qualified for this?
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Received airdrop #2. I have noticed new count down for airdrop #3 . What is the requirement for airdrop #3 ?
Activity: 149
I can confirm that the snapshot has been successful, everyone who was qualified will receive his part within 48 hours

Received my 50 more ETUP! Great work Dev that was quick! When is the next snapshot?

Next snapshot will be saturday 3-12-2017
The easyest way to check is our website.
We have a countdown ticker there, it shows exactly how long till snapshot.
Activity: 98
Activity: 162
Merit: 103
interesting project fill the form support for this project good luck
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
nice project look interesting hope be a success, fill the form hope i'm not late.
good luck.
Activity: 248
Merit: 27
Project looks promising. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 363
The approach to the distribution of tokens looks promising. I will follow the project and hope the results will be achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: