Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 11. (Read 13015 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
I have rolled in airdrop and i hope it will be a game changer for us.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This project looks very promising. I think I've missed the 1st airdrop when I was a Junior Member then.
Activity: 84
Im support this project. Good luck and i hope will be great coin
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
Thanks dev for such an amazing project!.. love it and will support it all through out!
more success to come!
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
It seems this Dev has good plans. I signed up and will support this project. Good Luck!
Activity: 149
Ethereum Up,
25 Novermber is airdrop #2, you do NOT have to fill in a form or annything.
The only thing you have to do is. 'Have 200 ETUP in Your private wallet''

The ETUP team will take a snapshot of all wallets on November 25th 17.00UTC time.
Anyone with 200 or more ETUP will receive their airdrop within 48 hours.
I repeat: everybody with at least 200 or More ETUP!

So even if you have 0 or 100 ETUP right now.
Make sure that soon before we take the snapshot, you buy ETUP to qualify for the airdrop.
Our Ethereum Up tokens are traded on Etherdelta,you can buy it there with This link:
https://etherdelta.com/#0x51fa9cfd13a33d7d6bfe7ed4ff4a64e9096df4f4-ETH

We have a clock that counts down the exact time to the snapshot / airdrop#2 on our website Wink

www.ethereum-up.org

ONLY 2HOURS LEFT
Activity: 98
Good to see that you are looking for supporters with real accounts. Also the distribution model with many airdrop rounds looks interesting.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
This looks like a good project, a great future awaits in this platform. I will support this project and wait for its bounty campaigns inorder to spread the good things about your platform.
Activity: 87
Already participate in airdrop.. it looks so promising.. hope i will receive tokens.. goodluck dev..
Activity: 84
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a success

it looks interesting project.i can see the future of this as it has low supply,good concept, hardworking team,
Hoping for the success of the project.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hoping to be one of the receivers Cheesy Up Up and way!
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
total supply of token is 3,6M ? it will be good on the market later
when bounty will be open dev like signature, twitter and facebook campaign?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
What's the point of this airdrop if it requires we already have ethereum up? Doesn't make much sense to me. That means it favours those who took part in the first airdrop. All the best to the dev though
Activity: 203
I found a new airdrop1 distribution on Twitter for 200 members running since 19 hours, hopefully still in time to join.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
it looks interesting project.i can see the future of this as it has low supply,good concept, hardworking team,
Activity: 322
I am applying to this program and hopefully it'll succeed. best of luck to the team.
Activity: 98
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a success

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Nice meet you dev,

Im interested at your project , i see your project is  the future

Token  .

Good luck

Thanks
Activity: 226
I have 300 ETUP in my wallet , will I receive second airdrop eventhough I didn't fill the form ?,
Yes.
2nd airdrop is for anyone with more than 200 ETUP in their wallets.

All the airdrops from now onwards anyone can participate in so long as they have the right amount of ETUP in their wallets  Smiley. Just buy enough ETUP on etherdelta, hold in your wallet and you'll get airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: