Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 60. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Anyone who got news on a pool? Would love to start early mining some of these coins...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes, yobit added 1:1 on balance, not as the 1:3300..

EtherZero [ETZ] added to balances (1:1 eth)

Gluk - пиздoбoл liar!
Activity: 15
I got my 3300Etz per 1Eth . and sold on the yobit
this shit works
Oh lol, sure.
ETZ on yobit yet "fake" coins not connect to blockchain, you can't deposit or withdraw ETZ on yobit

Proof with yobit scr
https://clip2net.com/clip/m172035/525c4-clip-45kb.jpg?nocache=1
Activity: 9
I got my 3300Etz per 1Eth . and sold on the yobit
this shit works
Activity: 126
seems its legit,seen that many people got them etz or will get. For those who kept eth on MEW , we are waiting Jan 22 as I understood to be credited there?

so if we have eth in Mew will also get ETZ on 22 january this?
happy if it's true Smiley
it turns out that only yobit gives ETZ with 1: 1 ratio, i have eth in bittrex and cryptopia but do not get ETZ, hope the 22nd can get ETZ in MEW

Does the mean that the fork is done already? So if moving Eth out of MEW now, sets will still be credited on 22 Jan?
How about Eth on metamask? Or any Erc-20 wallet will do?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
seems its legit,seen that many people got them etz or will get. For those who kept eth on MEW , we are waiting Jan 22 as I understood to be credited there?

it turns out that only yobit gives ETZ with 1: 1 ratio, i have eth in bittrex and cryptopia but do not get ETZ, hope the 22nd can get ETZ in MEW
Activity: 9
guys i have my eth to myetherwallet . i will see the etz to metamask or not ?  ?
Activity: 7
Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Yeah after I saw this I ran with my hashing power. Its also doing something interesting when it sets the nonce when mining - looks kind of like a redirect to me, who knows?
Please no one send these people your private keys.. If they do make public nodes and we can make paper wallets, Ill join later on.
Too weird right now
Activity: 376
Merit: 10

Activity: 14
White Paper:

Section 6.01 POW
a) Block size:2M
b) Block time:10 seconds
c) Block rewards:4 ETZ

Zero Pool -
reward 3 etz

Huh

SCAM!

Activity: 252
Activity: 1
Activity: 12
Activity: 48
i have 0.2 ETH in exodus wallet, how can i get 0.2 ETZ???

WTF!!!!
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
I wasn't aware of this fork and left ethereum on EtherDelta exchange (both wallet and smart contract).
Is there any way I can retrieve the ETZ?

I also had some ETH on MEW.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Heads up everyone, here's an update from the official twitter account of myetherwallet

"After looking into EthZero, we have no clarity as to (1) what the code is (2) who created it (3) if it is properly licensed. Coupled w/ multiple .exe's that are malicious, we recommend NOT INSTALLING NOR USING ANYTHING RELATED TO ETHZERO AS IT PUTS YOUR SYSTEM & ETH AT RISK"

https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/954762712604528640
Activity: 3
hi

i have  1.*** ethereum in myetherwallet.com but not see etz for fork?

how can acess Etz and get Etz for fork?

thanks
Did you check the instructions on how to participate on this ETZ fork? Its clearly stated on their site that for you to be able to participate in this fork you need to have your ETH stored in your wallet in an exchange site, next is you need to send them your "private keys"! Yes you read it right private keys, if you are still in the right state of mind you will not send your private keys to anyone. Go figure if this ETZ is a scam or not.

hi
thanks for Description

my ether is in my etherwallet site .i have private keys.and keystore
i dont understood, What should I do private key?

which one exchange support fork? Hitbtc yobit binance ...is support fork?

thanks a lot

Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Something weird. I was checking my wallet address as i clearly had eth i  there before the fork bit in explorer.etherzero.org it ahows 0 and one of my old wallet which had over 1.5 eth it shows 0.89.
Pages:
Jump to: