Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 63. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My ETHs are on MEW and I will wait until ETZ is available there to load, like ERC20 Tokens after ICO.

I will NEVER EVER enter my Priv Key into any website !!!
Activity: 173
Merit: 28
Seems like eth 0 is just a scam..
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
is this thing real ? I checked my eth wallet address on MEW and I cant see any tokens deposited after the fork was supposed to happen. Whats the contract address for this token ?

looks like a scam so far ...
Why scam? Can you show me some evidence which can demonstrate the project is a scam one? Thanks a lot for your sharing.

100%. Its looks like scam. I didnt receive my fork on MEW wallet or from few exhange, where I had ETH. And only Yobit (very small exhange) accept this shit.
I was think this is really good fork, but now I opened my eyes and see other.
Activity: 102
is this thing real ? I checked my eth wallet address on MEW and I cant see any tokens deposited after the fork was supposed to happen. Whats the contract address for this token ?

Why scam? Can you show me some evidence which can demonstrate the project is a scam one? Thanks a lot for your sharing.
Activity: 2
How they are trading, how they get it? - we are still waiting for ETZ. How to claim it into MEW?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
EtherZero (ETZ) is now trading for around $36 on Yobit. Stay tuned for other exchanges.
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I had ETH on my MEW wallet and still didnt receive ETZ? Why and when Ill received this fork? Also, which exhanges accept this fork only Yobit??
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
so nobody is replying to my question ... if this is real, what is the contract address for the token so I can add it to MEW? has the fork happened? why isnt this announced anywhere ?
Is it possible to get simple manual for claiming ETZ into MEW. i thought that when i wake up i will find etz in my MEW wallet...
Activity: 102
Form from Ethereum. So if I have Ethereum in my wallet, will I automatically received EtherZero?
I transfered etherium to myetherwallet before fork block and then after fork was done transferred back to the exchange, will I still get EtherZero. Should I be still holding the coins in myetherwallet?

Yes you will get those tokens, make sure you have at least some ETH in your that wallet, to pay for some GAS.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 234
I transfered etherium to myetherwallet before fork block and then after fork was done transferred back to the exchange, will I still get EtherZero. Should I be still holding the coins in myetherwallet?
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
it seems that no exchanges support this fork. This means something i guess...

Anyway, i think that every wallet in which you can know your private key is fine..

We got shuzibi.com,cointobe.com. https://bit.ly/octoinglobal, https://octoin.com/news/n126/, token.im and YoBit
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
At the time I am writing this, the fork is only 30 blocks away.... so it is happening a few hours earlier than estimated.

Sorry, the estimated time may be a little mistaken, but EtherZero fork based on the block height.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I hold most of my ETH on MEW so i hope the tutorial on claiming the token is easy enough for me to get it, the price looks good on yobit should have bought some.
Activity: 14
well, i have been holding some eth in my coinomi wallet, some in imtoken too. Coinomik was not mentioned but I do have my private key. Will the fork reflect in coinomi?
This is really a great project especially with nthe 0 transaction fee and all. hoping to see it go to the moon and stay there.
Activity: 252
ETZ is now trading at https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETZ/USD for $50 USD, not bad

Only yobit exchange support. Maybe scam project.

not only yobit, we will also be supported by shuzibi.com and cointobe.com.Smiley
What can you say about MEW,we gonna be credited by ETZ there,and when can we move out ETH from there?
thnx
Pages:
Jump to: