Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 59. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103
I had ETH on my MEW wallet and still didnt receive ETZ? Why and when Ill received this fork? Also, which exhanges accept this fork only Yobit??

We will release a GET ETZ tutorial soon, you can join our telegram to know more updated news.
Now we are supported by Yobit, but we are contacting other big platform and in the lineup, pls wait patiently.Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Look's like deposits for ETZ will stay close forever in Yobit. Good for price to reach $1000, as it's only "local" ETZ they have to pump Cheesy
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
With a total supply of zero ether are more among the 3 altcoins that are compared, also uses a two-level ethernet network which is a great breakthrough for the solution of frequent problems in transaction and block confirmation.
So I am sure that DAPP project can develop.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
just only yobit get ETZ ??

another wallet can't get ETZ ?? like mew, etc
Activity: 1
Scammers spread this site ethereum-zero.com to steal your ether, stay alert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDs7IuUX6f8
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
l'argent est mon étape
MEW is not goin to give ETZ because of technical trust stuff. It's look like a scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I find it hilarious that people think the cops can do anything. Have y'all never heard of the internet?
Gluck finding a task force to take on this shit.

Can we talk about the real miracle here? Yobit actually supported a fork
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
great project, looking forward to this and wishing this project q big success and more improve of helping the community and back. goodluck dev/team.

the stuipedty of some ppl got no bound even after officials reporting this ethz as a scam there is still some of you tht want to get scamed ?!

wake you stuiped fuk all of you its a fukin scame and now the police is involved,enjoy scaming ppl the police is coming to knock on your doors very soon !! you got ppl eth in your wallet and the address is been watch LOLOL
thye not even tht clever in scaming you all!!
i tried to help and stop some of you losing their money but after few hours of trying i thought some of you deserve it!!
by the way as well a lot of the supporter of this coin on this thread is just bots!!
any way i enjoyed watching how stuiped ppl can be now i am w8ing for the after math with a big bowl of popcorn
as far as i heard last some of the exchanges had already got the police involve so i am w8ing for them to run away with your money and you coming here to cry about it,!! lol this is gonna be a good watch Smiley Grin
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
wow i like the idea of this project, looking foward to this project to evolve and improve much more in the near future and i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Perhaps the most promising project
ok, new zombie bots arrived on thread, i think its time to leave the project as it was announced by MEW
Activity: 5
Perhaps the most promising project
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
guys, is this really real ?

https://yobit.io/en/trade/ETZ/BTC

and why mew decided to not support it after fork !! even if its scam
STAY AWAY FROM IT - SCAM!

If you had ETH in Yobit and have received ETZ - Dump while you can. Even Yobit is smart enough to don't install wallet, so neither should you!

Haha, 320% on a Fake coin. This is ridiculous. Wonder, who will pay the Bill for this party  Grin

Greedy fools. That will blame exchanges for scamming them. Always same story - newbies pay's for the whale's party with caviar and champagne Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 32

If you had ETH in Yobit and have received ETZ - Dump while you can. Even Yobit is smart enough to don't install wallet, so neither should you!

Haha, 320% on a Fake coin. This is ridiculous. Wonder, who will pay the Bill for this party  Grin
Activity: 143
to be safe you can move your money from the eth wallet to another address and then use the private key to access your etz wallet.
is there a link for the etz wallet ?

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I would like ask about it! Before the Hard fork (if it is true, it happent), I sent my ETH-s to MEW. I waited there the new ETZ tokens, but nothing. From first moment my friends did trade with ETZ on Yobit. This free tokens only for them, and nothing for who have ETH-s in other wallets?
Now I dont know what is the true, please, do inform us.

Its all SCAM. They give no Infos about become your ETZ. They want only your Keys.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I would like ask about it! Before the Hard fork (if it is true, it happent), I sent my ETH-s to MEW. I waited there the new ETZ tokens, but nothing. From first moment my friends did trade with ETZ on Yobit. This free tokens only for them, and nothing for who have ETH-s in other wallets?

Your friends are trading shitty fake coins in yobit, ETZ does not exist, they have no network, no wallet, no source code, no team, it seems to be only a silly boy trying to scam ppl please be smart, the web is ridiculous, even the pic in the first page of this ANN is bad written (ETHEZERO?)
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
People, can some body explain how to claim ETZ tokens in MEW wallet, because, when i create token in MEW, it show's 0. But it must be 1:1, as i understood.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: