Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 11. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Please add XCP

Its innovative with solid features.

+1 for XCP, it is only trading on 1 other exchange (poloniex) right now

Be an innovative exchange and add xcp!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I would love to see PMC ( PremineCoin ) on bter.com

+1 PMC

+1 for PMC
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

+1 PMC

+1 for PMC
Activity: 53
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player

+1 PMC
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
You should see a new asset "Snapshot PTS_S" on your funds page at Bter. These will (supposedly) become your BTS.
You should be able to trade/withdraw your PTS now without affecting your future BTS balance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please add Klondike coin:

Why:

1. Klondike coin has been accepted by coinpayments.net, coinpayments.net is being used by a lot of online internet shops. This means that Klondike will gain market share.

2. Klondike coin has a limit amount of coins, there will be only 20M coins available, and we will reach those 20M coins only in 2017, so it is not a pump and dump type of coin.

3. Klondike coin have 6 full time developers working on their coin, so if someone stop, then there are still 5 other people that can continue working on Klondike coin.

4. Klondike coin has a marketing team, a few people are responsible to marketing Klondike coin.

5. Klondike coin has a nice roadmap, when you check all the coins then you don't find a lot of coins with this type of roadmap.

If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact one of the marketing persons or the DEV team directly. I hope to see Klondike coin trading on Bter.com in the near future.

Thanks.

+100
Activity: 242
Please add Auroracoin (AUR)
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
WARNING : DO NOT USE BTER

This is by far the worst exchange to send your coins to. DO NOT send them anymore than you can afford to loose. They stole my coins, and went silent.

DO NOT be fooled by the "happy endings" posted in this thread, it`s just socks posting BS to get wheel in a few more suckers.  Angry

Bump!
Activity: 201
All ok, withdrawal completed in 24 hours.

Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Please add XCP

+1
Also pls consider BC, DRK, HUC and good old MasterCoin)
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Please add XCP

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
anybody not getting BTR points from trades anymore?

haven't gotten in about a week.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please add Klondike coin:

Why:

1. Klondike coin has been accepted by coinpayments.net, coinpayments.net is being used by a lot of online internet shops. This means that Klondike will gain market share.

2. Klondike coin has a limit amount of coins, there will be only 20M coins available, and we will reach those 20M coins only in 2017, so it is not a pump and dump type of coin.

3. Klondike coin have 6 full time developers working on their coin, so if someone stop, then there are still 5 other people that can continue working on Klondike coin.

4. Klondike coin has a marketing team, a few people are responsible to marketing Klondike coin.

5. Klondike coin has a nice roadmap, when you check all the coins then you don't find a lot of coins with this type of roadmap.

If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact one of the marketing persons or the DEV team directly. I hope to see Klondike coin trading on Bter.com in the near future.

Thanks.
Activity: 168
Watch out for Klondikecoin ! Hard fork on Sunday !

Join the Goldrush while you can  Wink
Activity: 47
BTER

Please add Riecoin.
Probably the most exciting coin we've seen. I believe this coin will be the underdog of the year. It was lost in the Maxcoin hype as it launched a few days after. Very unique coin!
Riecoin.org

Much thanks!

Yes please add RIC
Activity: 583
Merit: 505
CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev
BTER

Please add Riecoin.
Probably the most exciting coin we've seen. I believe this coin will be the underdog of the year. It was lost in the Maxcoin hype as it launched a few days after. Very unique coin!
Riecoin.org

Much thanks!

+9000

Riecoin is innovative, and stable:

I use gitian to build the wallets, so all the dependencies are the same versions used in Bitcoin. This way I leverage all the testing that they have done and provide a stable client.
Moreover, I implemented this patch in an attempt to address the transaction malleability issue: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/3651
Activity: 126

Please add smartcoin Smiley
-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400893.0
-https://twitter.com/getsmartcoin
-https://www.facebook.com/smartcoin

We are already on every other exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: