Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 13. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thank you BTER for getting DOGE deposits/withdrawals re-enabled.

I made a transaction during the fork and all is well.

Thanks again
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
BTER

Please add Riecoin.
Probably the most exciting coin we've seen. I believe this coin will be the underdog of the year. It was lost in the Maxcoin hype as it launched a few days after. Very unique coin!
Riecoin.org

Much thanks!
Activity: 14
The fork has been resolved, any update on DOGE deposit/withdrawal?

Trying to sync reveals:

DOGE deposit is disabled 因技术维护,虚拟币充值暂停,感谢您谅解和支持。
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Freeworm,

I am the dev for Teacoin.

I sent an email to support and a PM to you. 

Please consider adding Teacoin (TEA) to the Bter.com market.

Thanks,
MrBrew
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Medical Translations for Bitcoins
my withdrawal problem got solved - it took nearly a week, but they solved it and that is what matters
Activity: 160

Send PM to freeworm. The Dev of this thread. he responded to me and is fixing the Extreme coin issue as we speak.

Thanks mate, I contacted him and will wait for reaction Smiley .
Does the support is always slowly responsive or no responsive to user requests ?

I emailed them a few times to help me with the TOTP login problem, but they didn't response.

I think their motto is the same as your username. Whocares... Stay away from bter.com if you can. They WILL scam you.

Surprisingly their support respond to my request, but without any real effect.

They cannot understand that my google auth account is missing and now I'm losing my funds.
I requested them to send me the secret key to generate new Google Auth account for bter or to remove the TOTP completely.

Should be great if someone knows how to connect with member of the team to help me.

Send PM to freeworm. The Dev of this thread. he responded to me and is fixing the Extreme coin issue as we speak.
Does the support is always slowly responsive or no responsive to user requests ?

I emailed them a few times to help me with the TOTP login problem, but they didn't response.

I think their motto is the same as your username. Whocares... Stay away from bter.com if you can. They WILL scam you.

Surprisingly their support respond to my request, but without any real effect.

They cannot understand that my google auth account is missing and now I'm losing my funds.
I requested them to send me the secret key to generate new Google Auth account for bter or to remove the TOTP completely.

Should be great if someone knows how to connect with member of the team to help me.
Urgent Extreme Coin is forked, BTer is on the wrong fork.
Update client to Version 1.5 asap

Activity: 518
What are the requirements to get Altcoin (ATC) listed on your exchange?

More info at www.theRealAltcoin.org
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Activity: 18
This place scammed me for all my LTC and now its stuck there and I can't withdraw it.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
yep all working well & back to normal.

btc withdrawal came through in abt 3 hrs or so.

coukd be faster now I guess.

bter ftw !
Activity: 22
BTER may still have some problems WITHDRAWING BTC , but depositing may work ok. I received an email from their support last night saying it would be 2 - 3 days before it was fixed. So then I asked them if they could just cancel the withdrawal and put the BTC back in the exchange so I could buy a different coin with it. Their response was that they couldn't do that, but then magically that is what happened today.

So then I just bought Doge with the BTC and transferred those to my favorite exchange and all is well.
Activity: 7
Get 10% off discount on all trading fees/

URL: http://bter.com/signup/40515
Activity: 242
Same here, WTH?
Well, I'll just try again.
Tell as what happens,but I think that it will be canceled again

BTC came through pretty fast actually. All is well, will keep using BTER because Cryptsy suck.

Thanks for your replay.
Asked and recived BTC withdrawal in 5min.Seems that things going back to normal on bter
Activity: 687
Same here, WTH?
Well, I'll just try again.
Tell as what happens,but I think that it will be canceled again

BTC came through pretty fast actually. All is well, will keep using BTER because Cryptsy suck.
Activity: 172
can't withdraw my btc too. i have funds & everything, previously was working nicely for me no prob's at all.

but just now i tried to withdraw, it says "you don't have enough balance"

well i think it could be the ddos on btc or whatsoever. it'll be nice if someone from bter could tell us what's going on.

tried to launch bter trader but does not work. win 7 64 bit.

tried withdrawing doge, works well.

tried again on btc it seem to accept my withdrawal, use only 0.xxxx 4 decimals & it worked.

Thanks for the response. How long were you trying to get your funds out before it worked...maybe an issue with them downloading the blockchain or the DDOS attack?

processing on btc grrr but at least it's half working.  About 2 hrs now still same.

doge withdrawal took only 5 minutes

Yeah same here...tried depositing BTC about 3 hours ago and still no show...

My BTC just came through..phew!
Activity: 172
can't withdraw my btc too. i have funds & everything, previously was working nicely for me no prob's at all.

but just now i tried to withdraw, it says "you don't have enough balance"

well i think it could be the ddos on btc or whatsoever. it'll be nice if someone from bter could tell us what's going on.

tried to launch bter trader but does not work. win 7 64 bit.

tried withdrawing doge, works well.

tried again on btc it seem to accept my withdrawal, use only 0.xxxx 4 decimals & it worked.

Thanks for the response. How long were you trying to get your funds out before it worked...maybe an issue with them downloading the blockchain or the DDOS attack?

processing on btc grrr but at least it's half working.  About 2 hrs now still same.

doge withdrawal took only 5 minutes

Yeah same here...tried depositing BTC about 3 hours ago and still no show...
Pages:
Jump to: