Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 14. (Read 73607 times)

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
can't withdraw my btc too. i have funds & everything, previously was working nicely for me no prob's at all.

but just now i tried to withdraw, it says "you don't have enough balance"

well i think it could be the ddos on btc or whatsoever. it'll be nice if someone from bter could tell us what's going on.

tried to launch bter trader but does not work. win 7 64 bit.

tried withdrawing doge, works well.

tried again on btc it seem to accept my withdrawal, use only 0.xxxx 4 decimals & it worked.

Thanks for the response. How long were you trying to get your funds out before it worked...maybe an issue with them downloading the blockchain or the DDOS attack?

processing on btc grrr but at least it's half working.  About 2 hrs now still same.

doge withdrawal took only 5 minutes
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
can't withdraw my btc too. i have funds & everything, previously was working nicely for me no prob's at all.

well i think it could be the ddos on btc or whatsoever. it'll be nice if someone from bter could tell us what's going on.

tried again on btc it seem to accept my withdrawal, use only 0.xxxx 4 decimals & it worked.

Thanks for the response. How long were you trying to get your funds out before it worked...maybe an issue with them downloading the blockchain or the DDOS attack?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

Activity: 172
Same here, WTH?
Well, I'll just try again.
Tell as what happens,but I think that it will be canceled again

Wish I'd seen this conversation BEFORE I sent BTC to BTER. Transaction has been confirmed on the block chain but not showing up in BTER...has anybody heard anything from BTER on these problems?

My transaction : https://blockchain.info/tx/615154b8a42655332023b3f5eff2f294c59dca9075fb7a1d6857320ee7af55fd
Activity: 242
Merit: 0
Same here, WTH?
Tell as what happens,but I think that it will be canceled again
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Same here, WTH?
Back to pending for mine too...It would be nice if they would at least allow us to cancel it and have the BTC back available to spend on the site. At least then I could just buy some DOGE or any coin for that matter and transfer them to another exchange that is working.

Poor customer support when they barely comment in their own thread and also haven't been replying to emails.
My withdraw is canceled and BTC is back to my acc
Activity: 22
Back to pending for mine too...It would be nice if they would at least allow us to cancel it and have the BTC back available to spend on the site. At least then I could just buy some DOGE or any coin for that matter and transfer them to another exchange that is working.

Poor customer support when they barely comment in their own thread and also haven't been replying to emails.
Yeah same here. Says "pending".

How long does it usually take to withdraw BTC though? It said pending yesterday and nothing happened.
BTER probably has frozen all withdrawals to deal with the bug.
Any update regarding the blockchain sync issue? Freeworm? Anyone?
In my acc BTC withdrawal has back to pending
Any update regarding the blockchain sync issue? Freeworm? Anyone?
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
Got it working on a different computer, dunno what the problem is there  Huh

Is it working ok? i am really curious, but cant find any info on it so far.
Activity: 280
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It would be great to get an official reply when BTC withdrawal will be available (in a few hours, in a few days, when bitcoin developers issue a fix for bitcoind, any other official rep's guesstimate), because it makes me hesitant to deposit other cryptos for trade. I am sure other users are hesitant too.
I'm getting the same problem others have just posted. Where is the BTC now? How can we get it back or to atleast process?
Don't worry. It will be fixed soon and the withdrawals are going to be processed

Can you give an estimate when BTC withdrawals will be available again?
Are you re-syncing blockchain from block 0? Does it mean it can take a few days?
It seams that bitcoin is under big ddos attacks as stated at this article:http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/bitcoin-hit-denial-service-attack-transactions-confirming-218067.html
This is just one of them,if you google it there is soo many atricles as this.
As stated in article “Only users who make multiple transactions in a short period of time will be affected,” I think that Bter is one of thet users too,bicause they send a lot of transactions in short period of time and this is probably Bter way to stop payments for BTC(re-syncing blockchain)but i would like if @freeworm can confirm this.
I also had big problems yesterday traying to withdraw BTC, first  "Request error: Error: The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here".Then I send ticket to Bter support and asked help here from @freeworm.Don't know who helped me @freeworm or support wich send me replay after 12h but thanks to both of them.Then my withdrawal changed to pending,and it was like that for 12h until Re-syncing the blockchain, being back soon
Activity: 22
It shouldn't be taking this long just to sync the block chain..
Activity: 336
I'm getting the same problem others have just posted. Where is the BTC now? How can we get it back or to atleast process?
Don't worry. It will be fixed soon and the withdrawals are going to be processed

Can you give an estimate when BTC withdrawals will be available again?
Are you re-syncing blockchain from block 0? Does it mean it can take a few days?
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Got it working on a different computer, dunno what the problem is there  Huh

Also, you guys REALLY need to get around to fixing the godamn rounding errors in your trading platform. I hate looking at all my active DOGE asks/bids and seeing them all rounded up or down to the nearest 100 satoshi, it makes the active orders list completely useless. The same problem exists within the btertrader application as well, and also apparently applies to the graphs too. This is incredibly irritating and makes any data analysis impossible. Additionally, you don't allow users to input the full # of decimal places.
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Also the name of the program is all fucked up, I assume there's something wrong with the implementation of the English localization.
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
So just an FYI, the btertrader does not work at all for me in Windows 7. Tried both the installer and the portable version, neither of them work, splash screen shows up for a millisecond then it immediately kills the process.
Pages:
Jump to: