Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ▲▼ Exolix - Secure & Anonymous Crypto Exchange Service - page 4. (Read 2075 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Which method do you guys use to fix the rates?

I just tried to exchange 1 BTC to AST. You're offering 385k AST & Binance offering 403k AST.

That's like over .04BTC for the trader.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
So, we can exchange 115+ coins from exolix. Can I see this list of these coins? Any shareable link for that?  
Had you visited their website? There is already list of coins that are eligible for exchange, it doesn't necessary for extra shareable links.

Guys can you please stop one liner post?  Don't know why spamming here with unnecessary reply. Few questions is unrealistic those answers is available on the website. If you can't effort even visit website so why asking here ?

I want to join the Exolix team. Is there any position open where I can fit myself?   
Why you do not bother to open your own exchange?
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
So, we can exchange 115+ coins from exolix. Can I see this list of these coins? Any shareable link for that?   
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Is exolix have any plan to introduce thier own coin? Maybe in future? 
Exolix is in the initial stage now and they are trying to reach more audience. So, I believe they have no plan to start thier own coin now.   
Is exolix have any plan to introduce thier own coin? Maybe in future? 
I want to join the Exolix team. Is there any position open where I can fit myself?   

Contact Exolix team on Telegram group. Good luck! 
copper member
Exolix is growing fast. Over 505 exchanges completed in last 24 hours. Amazing!

Yes, good to see. But Exolix has a long way to go and they have to compete with big exchanges like Yobit, binance etc.   

I don’t think It's the time for competing with others. Now exolix should try to improve their service more and reach audience as much possible.

Yes, good to see. But Exolix has a long way to go and they have to compete with big exchanges like Yobit, binance etc.   
copper member
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Why there is no information about team member? I think It's necessary and we, traders have rights to know about the team.      
This is a unrealistic question since their whole concept is exchange your currency anonymously. And that's why even you don't need to create an account there. So they won't ask your personal details except your crypto address. If your crypto address is not public then still your are anonymous, so it's not reasonable question about their team. I never worried about no team, but I always worried about fake team. There is no team information means you are fully aware about that they are anonymous.

However, everyone have different choose and opinions, so you are free to leave your opinions as well.
Activity: 64
Can anybody tell me how much fee is needed to complete an exchange? What's the percentage?     

The fee is 1%. Means if you exchange 100$, you will be charged $1. This fee will be deducted 2 times. 0.5$ when you place an order and rest when the order confirmed.   
How can I enlist a coin on your exchange?  What's are the terms?   

You should contact with the support.  mail:[email protected]
copper member
Does exolix have any signature campaign for the promotion? I think It's one of the way to reach audience these days.       

Yes they have - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-exolix-crypto-exchange-signature-campaign-5207467

But Only from Full member can join this campaign.   
How can I enlist a coin on your exchange?  What's are the terms?   
Does exolix have any signature campaign for the promotion? I think It's one of the way to reach audience these days.       
Activity: 64
Why there is no information about team member? I think It's necessary and we, traders have rights to know about the team.      

I think they want to keep themself anonymous. And since crypto Isn't legal to evey area so that can be another reason to not disclose to public.       

Yes, I think most of us don’t want to reveal identity online for various reason. I have no major issue with that.       
copper member
Can anybody tell me how much fee is needed to complete an exchange? What's the percentage?     
Exolix is trying to co-operate with bitcoin diamond. So, exolix may be seen in bitcoin diamond  recommended list soon. 
copper member

I think they want to keep themself anonymous. And since crypto Isn't legal to evey area so that can be another reason to not disclose to public.       
Pages:
Jump to: