Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ▲▼ Exolix - Secure & Anonymous Crypto Exchange Service - page 5. (Read 2074 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Why there is no information about team member? I think It's necessary and we, traders have rights to know about the team.      
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
I tried Exolix exchange today. My experience is good. The transaction was fast & smooth. I hope exolix will be one of the popular exchange in future.       

Thanks for your review, so Exolix seems reliable and I would also try soon.   
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
I tried Exolix exchange today. My experience is good. The transaction was fast & smooth. I hope exolix will be one of the popular exchange in future.       
copper member
The latest news I heard is, Monero and Dash added exolix exchange on their website. So, now we cabn say, Exolix is really trustable.     
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Secure and Anonymous crypto exchange service
There are a lot of exchange in the market. What makes Exolix different from those?   
There are really many exchangers on the market, our main difference is that we are a completely secure and anonymous exchange service, and our main feature among anonymous exchangers is the speed of transactions and some of the best coin rates, which are fixed.
copper member
Will exolix release mobile phone app for the user? I feel It's necessary for any exchange to open the mobile app.       
We are working on this issue. Of course, the application is very convenient and necessary in our niche.
copper member
There are a lot of exchange in the market. What makes Exolix different from those?   

A few things are different from others. Like, you need no registration to exchange, also no verification. You can trade more than 140 crypto with Exolix.   
Activity: 64
Will exolix release mobile phone app for the user? I feel It's necessary for any exchange to open the mobile app.      

I also think, mobile app is necessary for an exchange. Though, I can browser Exolix exchange via Mobile without any problem.        
copper member
What is the minimum amount I can exchange?

It's 0.01BTC which is equivalent to 70 USD.
What is the minimum amount I can exchange?
Activity: 62
copper member
I think this is one of the exchange I saw where don’t need any sign up. Also, no verification is needed to buy crypto. Totally Anonymous!      
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
copper member
I like the site and the design and for a change you do not need to log in and provide any KYC to carry on the transaction and that is what we need in this market and has a void in that space as almost all of the sites force you to verify your identity or you need to sign up and i did not find that situaton in Exolix, i only have one request, the minimum transaction for some of the coins i have seen is really high and for BTCitcoin the minimum amount is 0.01BTC which is really huge, any plans on bringing down the minimum amount for transaction so that you will have a much better impact on the market.

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to receive your comments, as we strive to become better. We will discuss the issue of the minimum amount within the team and take actions to make it more convenient.
copper member
Found a bug..

It seems no matter how many "PAX" you send they give you 50BTC..

Thank you, we will fix it. Tell us, please - What browser did you use?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Found a bug..

It seems no matter how many "PAX" you send they give you 50BTC..
copper member
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I like the site and the design and for a change you do not need to log in and provide any KYC to carry on the transaction and that is what we need in this market and has a void in that space as almost all of the sites force you to verify your identity or you need to sign up and i did not find that situaton in Exolix, i only have one request, the minimum transaction for some of the coins i have seen is really high and for BTCitcoin the minimum amount is 0.01BTC which is really huge, any plans on bringing down the minimum amount for transaction so that you will have a much better impact on the market.
copper member
Hi, crypto friends!

We are pleased to inform you that the number of our partners is growing! And today you can find Exolix in the list of crypto exchanges on the Dash site https://dash.org/full-list-of-exchanges/

Our exchange services remain secure and anonymous. Also, you can find the best rates of exchange here.
Try now  http://exolix.com

Join us:

www.reddit.com/user/Exolix_Exolix
www.facebook.com/www.exolix/
www.instagram.com/exolix_com/
https://twitter.com/exolix_com
https://t.me/exolixcom
Pages:
Jump to: