Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 10. (Read 199364 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello All,
Allow me introduce you my new Crypto-Currency-Exchange

http://crycurex.com/

Estimated date of website launch 31.January.2014

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4537371
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Please add ZenithCoin!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Cryptsy is working fine for me, they have the most coins of any reputable exchange and deposits and withdrawals usually take the normal time determined by the coins blockspeed. Occasional hick-ups, but can't expect it to be perfect. The only think is, I can't figure out their logic of choosing the coins they add to their exchange. It seems random and I personally believe something is going on between developers and their owners (in terms of payments/bribes).
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please, add ZenithCoin Smiley
Activity: 42
Let's get ZenithCoin added FAST! Get it Circulating!!!!!

1Gn7QcxQRpShsKh31ov2Bg4TAWthPR6X8z
Cryptsy is working fine for me, only problem is that deposits appear after a night sleep, so cant do quick transactions.
Activity: 756
no problems here...
cryptsy is an american company, their not stealing shit from you and their not just gona dissapear, too many rules and regulations even for what they are doing here
its still a pretty new site and theyve done alot in the past few months, yes their is glitches and yes my coins have dissapeared before but its all technichal shit that they will always be working to better the issues...ive always gotten my shit back
this is crypto not the nasdaq..what do you expect perfection?
Activity: 280
WARNING DO NOT USE CRYPTSY
CRYPTSY why are you telling people that there is a problem with the IFC network when there isn't? I TESTED THE NETWORK WITH THE LEAD DEV AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY, I THEN TESTED THE NETWORK BY DOING A TRADE AT BTER.COM AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY AND MY WITHDRAWAL TO MY WALLET ONLY TOOK 2 MINUTES!
Why are withdrawals taking for ever?
Why are you lying to customers?

GRADE YOUR ALTS AT BTER.COM THE TRADES ARE EASY AND WITHDRAWAL/DEPOSITS ARE FAST.
this really starts to annoy me.....
fst deposits for the fastest coin around takes ages.... every single deposit
really annoying :/
10.5hours and counting with 3206 confirms since the deposit...
Activity: 39
Craptsy is dead! What a fail...
this really starts to annoy me.....
fst deposits for the fastest coin around takes ages.... every single deposit
really annoying :/
Activity: 238
Hi all,

I was wondering how is it possible that cryptsy has so fast withdrawals for last days,weeks .... when I ask for a withdrawal and confirm it with e-mail I will receive my coins in 20-40 seconds...that means they dont do it manually i think

Does wallets support some automated payment processing ?

THanks for your opinions Smiley
Activity: 107
I cannot log in to cryptsy. What is going on? I am being redirected to the main page...
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I have been getting repeated reports from users that Cryptsy is blaming the IFC network for their withdraw delays.

THIS IS FALSE AND A PURPOSEFUL LIE ON THE PART OF CRYPTSY TO DEFLECT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN SYSTEMS FAILURES.

Is this really what you are reduced to? Deceiving and blaming your user base for your own internal problems? This is grade school type behavior, not the actions of some one with whom you would trust your money. The IFC network is functioning fully with transactions flowing...

See for yourself:
http://exploretheblocks.com:2750/chain/Infinitecoin?count=500&hi=580496

CRYPTSY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR FAILURES AND STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE!
Activity: 592
cant login to cryptsy
it is forwarding me to main page Sad

yup, that's why i'm here aswell!
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
cant login to cryptsy
it is forwarding me to main page Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Just a word of warning, I tried transferring using the trade key between accounts and I didn't recieve the coins (i have been using Cryptsy for months now so know how it works).

I contacted customer support and they haven't responded in 2 weeks. Be very very careful using the Trade key, if you lose the coins, they're gone forever!

I use trade key from time to time. Did not have any problem yet.
Same with tickets.
I have opened at least 10 of them. They have returned to me every time and gave an answer to the problem or question.
Activity: 177
I must admit, having had a ticket open for four days and seeing no support in IRC during that time is a little worrying.
Sgm
Activity: 14
Please add EXC 
Pages:
Jump to: