Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 5. (Read 199364 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
My order is still "currently processing" after many hours.  Price has dropped quite a bit and, once again, I have made a loss due to this bug.

I wouldn't mind so much, but BitJohn posted about new coin additions literally 2 posts after mine, an acknowledgement would be nice.  It took just a few minutes to sort out yesterday after I posted my issue here, so it is obviously a simple fix when someone finally gets round to it...

My sell order is still stuck processing after 10 hours, despite the fact that the market has tanked like a bitch and is nowhere near that price any more.  Angry

Give me my coins back please, this is ridiculous. Ticket #70012

Almost 24 hours now, order still won't cancel, and no reply to my ticket or on the forum, despite the fact that staff have been online.

I'm normally a polite and easy-going person, but this is, quite frankly, fucking bullshit.  It's no wonder people get so pissed off with Cryptsy.

Every time someone like me has to repost an issue like this, it just makes you guys look less professional.  I have 10k+ trades on your site, but I will go elsewhere and will advise others to do the same if you don't sort out your customer service issues soon.

Stop taking the piss and just cancel my fucking order please.  Angry
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
datacoin, cryptonium, lepro and marine. pretty please  Kiss
Activity: 196
How much did you get out of that 5% BattleCoin premine? 2-3%?

fu cking Craptsy...
Someone needs to start an honest exchange, an exchange where you let people vote for new coins and add them like in 2 week intervals.

I wish I had the necessary knowledge to do it, would have kicked the shit out of this crappy exchange...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Unfortately MicroCoin didn't come up with the new update. I think MicroCoin really should be added to Cryptsy as this coin actually has potential (and it had a great fair launch and a fair reward system).

And, again, does someone know when you feature to see your whole balance in BTC will be back?
Mooncoin, Battlecoin, Ron Paul coin and Opensource coin now traded on Cryptsy.com

Nice. I just want to add that if crypsty had added RPC a week ago (in times of RPC pump), it would have made a lot od money over fees - now they won't. Mooncoin is also pumped, but rest of them is gr8 pick.
Activity: 224
Can you please add ZenithCoin.

My sell order is still stuck processing after 10 hours, despite the fact that the market has tanked like a bitch and is nowhere near that price any more.  Angry

Give me my coins back please, this is ridiculous. Ticket #70012
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Please and KDC -- Klondike -- an awesome coin!!! Hope its in the next batch!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
When will ADT be back?
My order is still "currently processing" after many hours.  Price has dropped quite a bit and, once again, I have made a loss due to this bug.

I wouldn't mind so much, but BitJohn posted about new coin additions literally 2 posts after mine, an acknowledgement would be nice.  It took just a few minutes to sort out yesterday after I posted my issue here, so it is obviously a simple fix when someone finally gets round to it...

Activity: 8
Activity: 40
Mooncoin, Battlecoin, Ron Paul coin and Opensource coin now traded on Cryptsy.com

FINALLY SOMETING NEW, THANK YOU!
Activity: 157
Hello Coins

Hi BitJohn.

I'm just curious what you think about adding CACH/LTC trade pair considering the background I posted some days ago Smiley

It's cachecoin jasinlee will accept for scrypt asic presales, I see much potential in LTC/CACH and BTC/CACH markets here.

[ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released

Marketcap is currently estimated at around 500,000 - 1,500,000 USD. Just need an exchange to verify the demand and prices are real people are paying in OTC threads Smiley

Cheers
donSchoe
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I want to see microCoin on Cryptsy!

i don't really think anymore needs to be added.... but if they do then some really fair ones like microcoin should be first....
I keep encountering a bug on cryptsy that won't let me cancel orders.  They get stuck on "this order is currently processing", even when the current price has moved far from the order price.  More often than not the price returns to that point eventually, but the wait is nerveracking in the meantime, and I have incurred losses a few times because of this bug (and it is a bug, which needs sorting).

My current support ticket is #70012, if any of the staff feel like cancelling my order for me I would be grateful, but I would be even more thankful if you sorted out the bug that makes this happen in the first place.

Also, your support leaves much to be desired.  There was a time you could get help via IRC, the mod "pr9me" was particularly helpful, although obviously swamped by dealing with most of the issues there by himself.  If you could just clone him and put the clones to work 24/7, that would be great  Wink

Another day, another stuck order  Sad

I reopened the same ticket #, hope that is ok, If not let me know and i'll make a new one each time. Please get vern to look this bug over, it is pretty much a daily occurence now, and very frustrating.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I want to know how coins can magically appear and disappear like that ! Grin
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
Activity: 40
@Hippie Tech yep maybe @Andy18 got a little too far but the man idea is crucial here. People will leave cryptsy if coins won't be added.
Pages:
Jump to: