Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 7. (Read 199364 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Any idea when you're going to add KDC?

Other Exchanges did 15BTC in the first 24 hours.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks BitJohn.  I just reposted my issue here before I noticed you had sorted my problem out.  Thanks for the quick response.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Sorry about that fixed you guys up.
I keep encountering a bug on cryptsy that won't let me cancel orders.  They get stuck on "this order is currently processing", even when the current price has moved far from the order price.  More often than not the price returns to that point eventually, but the wait is nerveracking in the meantime, and I have incurred losses a few times because of this bug (and it is a bug, which needs sorting).

My current support ticket is #70012, if any of the staff feel like cancelling my order for me I would be grateful, but I would be even more thankful if you sorted out the bug that makes this happen in the first place.

Also, your support leaves much to be desired.  There was a time you could get help via IRC, the mod "pr9me" was particularly helpful, although obviously swamped by dealing with most of the issues there by himself.  If you could just clone him and put the clones to work 24/7, that would be great  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
My balances are ok now and I just made 3 successful trades.

Take a screenshot guys..

I did for prosperity Smiley

I think something might be up with Bitcoin-qt.

The 0.11xx BTC withdrawal I made 2 nights ago, showed 2 confirmations after I initially looked it up. It then changed itself to 92 BTC after the next page refresh.

https://blockchain.info/tx/646ff17fc2491c8788fd80035f8b0e91a068ccdde96a576443c25c623ff1f03a

It has since corrected itself. Still.. wtf ! lol

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Those Cryptsy fee shares are going to be hot this week eh John?
@Bit_John

Take a screenshot guys..

I did for prosperity Smiley
legendary

Take a screenshot guys..
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I do not know what happen there but each time i trade/exchange a coin that change in (-xx.xxx) negative
@Bit_John
What exactly does that mean?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
that crap is not working again
you're teasing a snake with naked leg...
@Bit_John
Just thought I'd add, its not showing as a deposit or a transfer and the ANC is still MIA.

Am I really the only one affected by this ?

Found your deposit should post in the next minute or two.
legendary
Just thought I'd add, its not showing as a deposit or a transfer and the ANC is still MIA.

Am I really the only one affected by this ?
legendary
I am interested in your opinion about what is happening to cryptsy lately. Cyptsy used to add new coins and in my opinion was leading altcoin exchange. In last weeks cryptsy added only known coins (which were already 'pumped') and very few really alternative ones. On the other hand coinedUP invested in new coins making more and more people to leave cryptsy in hope of profit from not yet known coins.
I heard that cryptsy is performing some upgrades to their page, but can it be really explanantion for stopping trusted users earning money on altcoins? Alterative coin's market is changing rapidly, most of us can not afford to wait weeks for them to fix their problems...

Being honest, I want to add that I wrote this in hope that someone from cryptsy team would read this and finally understand that it is unfair to punish users for cryptsy's problems. Maybe we can somehow influence cryptsy together?

I've been demanding compensation for my/our lost time and/or trades since day 1.

Its time they gave their copy n paste sweat shop a break ! Wink

@Wolf Rainer

They must like me or something. lol

My first bonus was a 30 DMD withdrawal that was found on my next log in, day(s) later. Grin  I reported it and do not remember seeing a response to my ticket. They just took it back.

Your bank would take it back as well.

A simple thank you would have sufficed.

I just logged in and the extra coins remain standing. My 18.xxx ANC deposit has yet to show.

Date: 21/01/2014 15:11:45
To: cryptsy ATTyj7PvkMmACibamwXBi16QkXKaMXVRvh
Debit: -18.26956792 ANC
Transaction fee: -0.005 ANC
Net amount: -18.27456792 ANC
Transaction ID: ae7b4a2c1c80569973a8c3335cb810f81659acf2cc57f444fbb40d08b655c817
@Bit_John
I am interested in your opinion about what is happening to cryptsy lately. Cyptsy used to add new coins and in my opinion was leading altcoin exchange. In last weeks cryptsy added only known coins (which were already 'pumped') and very few really alternative ones. On the other hand coinedUP invested in new coins making more and more people to leave cryptsy in hope of profit from not yet known coins.
I heard that cryptsy is performing some upgrades to their page, but can it be really explanantion for stopping trusted users earning money on altcoins? Alterative coin's market is changing rapidly, most of us can not afford to wait weeks for them to fix their problems...

Being honest, I want to add that I wrote this in hope that someone from cryptsy team would read this and finally understand that it is unfair to punish users for cryptsy's problems. Maybe we can somehow influence cryptsy together?

I've been demanding compensation for my/our lost time and/or trades since day 1.

@Wolf Rainer

My first bonus was a 30 DMD withdrawal that was found on my next log in, day(s) later. Grin  I reported it and do not remember seeing a response to my ticket. They just took it back.

Your bank would take it back as well.
legendary

@Wolf Rainer

My first bonus was a 30 DMD withdrawal that was found on my next log in, day(s) later. Grin  I reported it and do not remember seeing a response to my ticket. They just took it back.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15040744/44chan/Opv98.gif

Agree I wanted to invest in ALTcoins not MAINcoins, let's do someting about this!!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
After noticing that my deposit had arrived ...  

Date: 21/01/2014 15:13
To: cryptsy 4JF3YMUj8yxMZUayN1ohfN4nvCuGMRSQjn
Debit: -0.00218592 42
Transaction fee: -0.00000001 42
Net amount: -0.00218593 42
Transaction ID: e76f68b1984f2a732cdadcc5dd2acb1a8d4c42736b6f3bd390daa03599835ea6

I stepped out for a smoke, then came back to this. Shocked  ... I mean Cheesy Grin Tongue  (edit) Seconds before, the deposit's balance was showing as available on the order page.

Then this on the order page ... Roll Eyes

If I'm seeing a surplus, no doubt others are missing coins.

Tread lightly folks...

You get your deposit triple! LOL what a lucky bastard. 1.3 BTC for free :S
Activity: 40

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15040744/44chan/Opv98.gif
legendary
After noticing that my deposit had arrived ...  

Date: 21/01/2014 15:13
To: cryptsy 4JF3YMUj8yxMZUayN1ohfN4nvCuGMRSQjn
Debit: -0.00218592 42
Transaction fee: -0.00000001 42
Net amount: -0.00218593 42
Transaction ID: e76f68b1984f2a732cdadcc5dd2acb1a8d4c42736b6f3bd390daa03599835ea6

I stepped out for a smoke, then came back to this. Shocked  ... I mean Cheesy Grin Tongue  (edit) Seconds before, the deposit's balance was showing as available on the order page.

Then this on the order page ... Roll Eyes

If I'm seeing a surplus, no doubt others are missing coins.

Tread lightly folks...

UPDATE

The 0.00655776 42 is still there.

UPDATE II

The website is down.

Pages:
Jump to: