Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 8. (Read 199364 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
WARNING !! CRYPTSY'S SERVERS ARE TAKING A SHIT !!

DO NOT SEND /TRADE YOUR COINS !!

update pending...

HT xD

It working like a SHIT! 10 minutes to cancel an order, 15 to refund the account.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
WARNING !! CRYPTSY'S SERVERS ARE TAKING A SHIT !!

DO NOT SEND /TRADE YOUR COINS !!

update pending...

HT xD

Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Trading on this site is very hard.  Very laggy.  You click cancel order it takes 5 min or more to credit your account.  You can't do fast trades.  When price starts to move its almost impossible to get a buy order in.  Tried 5 times earlier to get a buy order in and each time it never placed the order meanwhile the price had jumped 10% by time my order was placed.

You will have to seriously work on the lag to compete.  Hopefully they close the gap on the lag or a new company that see's the opportunity to improve this system comes in and takes over the market share for one of the top altcoin exchange with little to no lag.  Don't matter to me who I trade with I will go with the one with less lag.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Cryptsy is not sending withdraw confirmation emails. They blamed it on my host. I tested myself and checked with multiple parties at my host. Nothing is wrong on my end. No reply from support for FIVE DAYS! Let me out of your exchange!!!! I don't have any faith in your services any longer and want OUT NOW.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
%insert your text% soon!
God damn, my deposit has not accepted by Cryptsy more than 8 hours now, and yesterday's withdrawal took more than 16 hours to proceed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How can this piece of shit company remain in business?

For people who want to one-time-buy Craptsy is okay but for people who want to TRADE the site is intolerable.

The trade orders began to tabulate at the top of the screen tonight (eg. 1...2....3) even as the trades closed out. I knew what was in store for me. Sure enough the lag time in returning funds back to me after cancelling some trades grew. Now it's about 5-10 minutes before I get back funds.

Oh Doge suffered a "glitch" tonight, more like Cryptsy's shit servers are again unable to handle the basic demands.

BigVern please get your tongue out of your ass and stop adding new coins and concentrate on fixing your 2 month old disasters.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm waiting ~12 h for withdrawal and deposit DOGE....
hsz
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
does anyone have issues loading cryptsy account? 1 hour passed and no funds yet

It takes a while sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
does anyone have issues loading cryptsy account? 1 hour passed and no funds yet
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR DATABASE TO ONE THAT WORKS!!!!

It' s getting rediculous, your website looks like it's been made by a 5 year old!

Either you are breeding remarkable 5 year olds or your looking at the wrong site lol.

One of my primary roles in my company is building websites - Cryptsys front end doesnt look to bad at all to me.  Blues/Greys = Website business colours, 2 column design with Left Navigation and Overhead navigation is pretty much the norm now.

If you have a 5 year old that can produce a site like crypsty please let me know contact details because im leaving my company soon to be a full time parent and they need a replacement ;-)

On the database side of things though, Work definitely needs to happen ;-) it does seem to creak under the strain of so many users - but then again the problem is caused by Cryptsy success in gaining such a large userbase ^.^

Not talking about the looks... If they are such a hugh succes, why don't invest in a good database....resolves everything, now you can't trade at all!

Even the best databases will run into contention problems with so many users - Don't get me wrong im sure something can be done, but I'm sure its not as easily as just lifting the data and putting it into another system.  (also im not sure how long you have been trading with cryptsy, but a little while ago, this issue was happening on just about every coin! it was truely painful to use the site so much so that i stopped using it. but it seems today it is mainly Doge coin which is struggling due to the increased interest   http://wiki.cryptsy.com/chatter:dogedelays   other coins i have traded today - LottoCoin/LiteCoin/PrimeCoin/Pennies have all been Ok (Pennies was a little slow but thats understable with the usage)

Im sure they will sort things out, They managed to last time (it did take a couple of weeks, i think they actually re-coded some bits and pieces)

I have been working on database driven websites since 1998. I have been investing in stocks a lot. The websites from those brokers also are high traffic websites, but never I have seen something so slow like this website. It's a typicall database that is not planned, it's made on the go, expand with every new thing they come up with. As a result, a database thats not working properly. I think they have to redesign their Database instead of trying to fix it.

That being said.... GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW JOB AS A FULLTIME PARENT....it's really fulltime, I can tell Cheesy
Activity: 308

It' s getting rediculous, your website looks like it's been made by a 5 year old!

Either you are breeding remarkable 5 year olds or your looking at the wrong site lol.

One of my primary roles in my company is building websites - Cryptsys front end doesnt look to bad at all to me.  Blues/Greys = Website business colours, 2 column design with Left Navigation and Overhead navigation is pretty much the norm now.

If you have a 5 year old that can produce a site like crypsty please let me know contact details because im leaving my company soon to be a full time parent and they need a replacement ;-)

On the database side of things though, Work definitely needs to happen ;-) it does seem to creak under the strain of so many users - but then again the problem is caused by Cryptsy success in gaining such a large userbase ^.^

Not talking about the looks... If they are such a hugh succes, why don't invest in a good database....resolves everything, now you can't trade at all!

Even the best databases will run into contention problems with so many users - Don't get me wrong im sure something can be done, but I'm sure its not as easily as just lifting the data and putting it into another system.  (also im not sure how long you have been trading with cryptsy, but a little while ago, this issue was happening on just about every coin! it was truely painful to use the site so much so that i stopped using it. but it seems today it is mainly Doge coin which is struggling due to the increased interest   http://wiki.cryptsy.com/chatter:dogedelays   other coins i have traded today - LottoCoin/LiteCoin/PrimeCoin/Pennies have all been Ok (Pennies was a little slow but thats understable with the usage)

Im sure they will sort things out, They managed to last time (it did take a couple of weeks, i think they actually re-coded some bits and pieces)

Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
Please add Microcoin
legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Add microCoin please!! Cheesy
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
Guys, what happened with withdraws? My DOGE withdraw is in pending for about 6 hours now... Guys, come on, several tickets been made as well.
Activity: 308

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
add microcoin pleas
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Click the link below to help support the push to add Paccoin onto the Cryptsy exchange:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/41224
Pages:
Jump to: