Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 25. (Read 199368 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Please, add DTC and CAT!
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
@ThisWeeksCoin wants to see DataCoin -DTC- at www.cryptsy.com . Thank You.

@bitcoines
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

EarthCoinMoon
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@xnightingale1
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
What is the story with Cryptsy logging me out several times a day? Why have you made it do that? It's really annoying, and the more times you have to use your password, the less secure things become.
The captcha is...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What are next new few Altcoin to be added in your agenda ?
Activity: 107
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Hello, Vern, BigJohn,

I am https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin

Please consider adding DTC (DataCoin) at www.cryptsy.com

erk
Activity: 826
What is the story with Cryptsy logging me out several times a day? Why have you made it do that? It's really annoying, and the more times you have to use your password, the less secure things become.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
We now offer Authy as a form of 2FA https://www.authy.com
Added more hardware as well currently averaging about 275-300k trades per day
How much hardware do you need to solve the issues?
Activity: 163
When I try to login I don't get the sms for 2 factor ,  is it cause the change?
Activity: 112
BitJohn please have a look at catcoin , what started out as a meme coin is now a very serious alt coin with a big hashrate behind it and very limited supply, people are scamming eachother on the forums for it and adding it to your exchange would be a big + for cryptsy and the whole crypto community.

Thanks.

+1
Activity: 160
BitJohn please have a look at catcoin , what started out as a meme coin is now a very serious alt coin with a big hashrate behind it and very limited supply, people are scamming eachother on the forums for it and adding it to your exchange would be a big + for cryptsy and the whole crypto community.

Thanks.

+1
Activity: 196
Catcoin needs to get added!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
add kittehcoin
lottocoin and
tips
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Cryptsy is the best but while looking at growing members and coins Need to upgrade and servers as much as you can, We know you are trying your best. Will hope to solve all withdrawal and deposit issuee solve and fluent run, your servers are too busy so must focus that.
Good Luck and thanks for good job
Activity: 168

Thanks.

+1
Activity: 196
BitJohn, do you have an ETA on the when SBC will be back for trading?
Activity: 119

Thanks.
+1 really good coin!

+1
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Thanks.
+1 really good coin!
Pages:
Jump to: