Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 28. (Read 199368 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 546
Yep I am out to, cant even cancel a trade.

I had the same problem. I went to "Open Orders" at the top of the screen and tried to cancel my pending transactions. Nothing happened. But I discovered that if I go to the actual trading sub-screen for the particular transaction, I.E. BTC->LTC the pending transaction(s) show up there too and I was able to cancel from that screen. It took Cryptsy a while but it finally worked. BTW it took almost 8 hours for Cryptsy to put the coins back into the default wallet after cancellation.

Sorry, I meant the refund process, thanks for the tip tho!
Activity: 306
Anyone any good suggestions for alternative altcoin exchanges?

I'm checking out Vircurex. It looks good. Maybe I'll actually be able to trade if any of my withdrawals from Cryptsy ever get processed.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Anyone any good suggestions for alternative altcoin exchanges?
Activity: 742

I had the same problem. I went to "Open Orders" at the top of the screen and tried to cancel my pending transactions. Nothing happened. But I discovered that if I go to the actual trading sub-screen for the particular transaction, I.E. BTC->LTC the pending transaction(s) show up there too and I was able to cancel from that screen. It took Cryptsy a while but it finally worked. BTW it took almost 8 hours for Cryptsy to put the coins back into the default wallet after cancellation.

Activity: 546
Hello Everyone!

Ok. I've tried to be an optimist. I've tried giving Cryptsy the benefit of the doubt because of growing pains. I've been silent and not wanting to add to the growing dis-content towards Cryptsy.... But DAMN!!! I put in 10 withdrawal requests, verified them all through email and I still show them as pending since last night! Not a single one has gone through! If I ever get the coins I've set up withdrawals for, please add my name to the growing list of folks that will never go back to Cryptsy. I won't be looking over my shoulder when I'm running away from them.

BTW the reason I'm leaving is because I'm fed up with buy/sell transaction taking hours to complete if ever.

Activity: 357
Attention!!! Cryptsy.com-cheater and a thief !!!When selling coins balance BTC or LTC reduced!!! Cryptsy.tsom stole from me 8 BTC !!! Do not use cryptsy.com!!!

It's possible. I started to write all of my trades to own database a month ago and now i see that after a lot of time without trades there are differences with what i see on cryptsy and what i see in my database. All differences are negative (my calculated balance are more that cryptsy shows).
But in your situation you may wait for some time (cryptsty is slowpoke site) - btc can be added to your balance 1-2-3-5 hours after trade....

When do you think we can get our correct Cryptsy Points???
They stated that it will be soon. "Soon" was two days ago. So, as i said at a previous page or two - never. They decided to close their own errors by users balances. Point.

PS: most of my altcoins i sold&dumped, sorry if someone hurts. Most of ltc/btc are withdrawn. Other is still pending.....
I'm running away from this.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
When do you think we can get our correct Cryptsy Points???
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Attention!!! Cryptsy.com-cheater and a thief !!!When selling coins balance BTC or LTC reduced!!! Cryptsy.tsom stole from me 8 BTC !!! Do not use cryptsy.com!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Starting to think cryptsy is some sort of mass psych experiment.
Activity: 357
Totally bugged site. Even captcha buggy.
You can login just typing first part of captcha. Captcha-bots are welcome.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers
Audit still going on?

Anyone same problems?
Yeah, same here.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi guys,
have you got some problems with Cryptsy Points?
I Don't understand what's happened :

First an audit : 2013-12-21 01:48:52 2013-12-21 01:52:30 Points:294.16558987->-30.00509513

And then something like 500 Deposit to restore my CP, but the result is that i have 19 CP and i continue not getting Daily CP.

Anyone same problems?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hmmm I last traded RED on the 2013-12-03 at 02:49:09

On 2013-12-19 18:30:10 my account was audited with no changes.

On 2013-12-19 23:06:53 my account was audited with no changes.

ON 2013-12-21 01:50:24 my account was audited and My RED balance suddenly went negative freezing my funds.

I just want all my funds off of Cryptsy ASAP.. without having to buy coins I never dealt in at inflated prices.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
i cant get my BTC out! negative coins, wtf. if you read my post a few pages back, this shit happens when people are likely to take out their BTC. trapped audience !!! . we have been tarped !!!! come on big vern unleash the fury and get this horse moving, i want to dump some BTC while shes still worth a penny. this is wacked out yo. !!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Points are in maintenance and negative CP balance while this happens, i can understand, but normally if one of the other coins was in maintenance its not available for trading, so WHY is CPs still open for trading?
 Its also doubled in price since the maintenance was announced and negative CP balance inflicted on traders who had them, this should not be allowed while something is maintenance. 
Some users have obviously bought points to fix negative CP balances that should not have been there in the first place.

Points maintenance taking longer than expected process crashed its catching up now. Withdraws wont be stopped anymore from a negative balance. Going to put a couple re posts in this thread of replies I have made elsewhere.

edit: just checked and the negative CP balance is still preventing users from withdrawal of coins.

Looks like this is it for cryptsy, changing my exchange over coins-e
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
**UPDATE***

STILL NO RESPONSE FROM BITJON OR CRYPTSY

This is absolutely crazy. I STILL HAVE A NEGATIVE BALANCE and LOTS of coins missing.

Bitjohn (in PM) claimed I double bought DOGE. But I NEVER bought any BOGE coins. The coins I have, I transferred from my wallet and provided him with my transaction ID number, and date and 3112 confirmations.

We are going on Day 6 since my ticket was put in!!! (The response was on a seperate ticket, referencing the first ticket). So they do not go in order, or Ticket #41810 would have been dealt with before Ticket #46241 (<--which also was not answered).

I guess I have no choice but to file claims with the SEC and the AG as well as file a complaint with the Office of Comptroller of Currency -Unites States Treasury Department if this issue is not resolved immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: