Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 27. (Read 199368 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
yes a merry merry xmas cryptsy and best of luck in 2014, you will need it

i not only moved to another exchange but also sold my cryptsy shares
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
hey guys, what do you think: can Ripple help to create distributed exchange with many altcoins and replace Cryptsy ?
see this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dtc-datacoin-ious-to-be-traded-on-ripple-network-383658
I just want to see your opinions.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I haven't been able to log in to Cryptsy for more than 12 hours because 2FA SMS just doesn't work anymore. I changed nothing in my settings, but I don't receive any new SMS from Cryptsy to my phone. Cryptsy, WTF? My patience really wears thin.
Activity: 301
still can't change my profile pic
I know there are many hot issues you guys are working on, but it's time to add MemoryCoin 2.0 on cryptsy. Bter is already trading it at huge volumes and I feel like Cryptsy is missing on the next big thing in CPU coins.

http://bter.com/trade/mmc_btc
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I am no longer human

Every time I go to log in is a new kind of captcha. That's one way to get from overloading the site.

I guess they are trying different ones . What I would like is 2 factor auth. the google auth would be nice. if that would skip captcha.
Activity: 357
Maybe if everyone just got tired of the wait and went somewhere else they would be forced to change.

Will be too late for their business. This will be the end of their exchange without any chances to be Phoenix.
Activity: 224
darthburnstuff, all problems here are not related to hardware but to software. They can add 1000s of servers but all shit will be the same. hands.sys must be patched, but they can't understand this. Shame.

Desten, it's not that they don't understand, it's that they don't care.  They basically have every alt currency on there and people want to trade them.  Maybe if everyone just got tired of the wait and went somewhere else they would be forced to change.
Activity: 75
Cryptsy fucked me on Christmas.

2am I cancelled a buy order for a significant amount coins at 86.

I was going to buy right back in.  Im not trying to play the system.  My buy bid was just too high.

My BTC never replenished.  I sat there from 2am until 5am waiting for my coins to replenish.

They never did.

I went to bed.

I wake up at 12 noon on Christmas, half the day is gone.  My coins are finally replenished.

The price is now at 115 ....

I never got to buy back in at 86 .... so Cryptsy just ruined half of Christmas day and lost me thousands of dollars.

Thanks Cryptsy! 

Typical. When hours or minutes matter with this site it almost as everyone lose in the end. Ive seen my profits on many coin take a dump while your sitting there hours later wondering if your coin is gonna show up, and looking in your wallet seeing that many confirms have passed, sometime in the hundreds with no site of the coin in your exchange account.

This! Cryptsy is a fucking joke!
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
what would you guys recommend as the best alternative that covers a whole lot of altcurrencies?
darthburnstuff, all problems here are not related to hardware but to software. They can add 1000s of servers but all shit will be the same. hands.sys must be patched, but they can't understand this. Shame.
Activity: 224
Cryptsy is ran on a TRS-80?  Cheesy
Activity: 205
add options puts and calls pls
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I just wish they would process my withdrawals so I can walk away for good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

I was going to buy right back in.  Im not trying to play the system.  My buy bid was just too high.

My BTC never replenished.  I sat there from 2am until 5am waiting for my coins to replenish.

They never did.

I went to bed.

I wake up at 12 noon on Christmas, half the day is gone.  My coins are finally replenished.

I never got to buy back in at 86 .... so Cryptsy just ruined half of Christmas day and lost me thousands of dollars.

Thanks Cryptsy! 

Typical. When hours or minutes matter with this site it almost as everyone lose in the end. Ive seen my profits on many coin take a dump while your sitting there hours later wondering if your coin is gonna show up, and looking in your wallet seeing that many confirms have passed, sometime in the hundreds with no site of the coin in your exchange account.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

They never did.

I went to bed.

Thanks Cryptsy! 
Activity: 98
so many
lol best pictures ever...
Activity: 742
paladin, stop adding oil to the fire.

жaбы, кoнeчнo, пpикoльныe, нo.. c тaкoй жoпoй, чтo твopит биpжa - yжe нe cмeшнo.

знaю, чтo нe cмeшнo кoгдa дeньги тepяeшь, нo нe pыдaть жe вoзлe мoнитopa Smiley
Этo oптимизм и юмop Smiley
Кpиптcи вcё пoпpaвит.
Пoтoм...
Moжeт быть Smiley

It's just joke Smiley
Activity: 154
Yukki Yukki Yukki!
i hate myself because of deposit this site.

its bullshit.

when u send deposit it appears about 3 hours late.

when u make order, and cancel order, it appears on balance about 3 hours later

when u make withdraw... passed 3 hours passed... no action on my wallet.

i shame myself, how i used Cryptsy it is my life fail.

get away from this shit site. just a piece of shit.
paladin, stop adding oil to the fire.

жaбы, кoнeчнo, пpикoльныe, нo.. c тaкoй жoпoй, чтo твopит биpжa - yжe нe cмeшнo.
Activity: 742
Pages:
Jump to: