Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 41. (Read 199381 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The queue has 1700 left they are going out should see it soon.

does auditing button affect withdrawls?

does logging out/in affect withdrawls?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
The queue has 1700 left they are going out should see it soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
My 3 hr withdrawal also MIA.
Quick Update
  • Withdraws are processing properly again and should be catching up over the next 20 minutes.
  • Deposits that your missing should be catching up as well
  • We added a self audit button on the balance page it works only every 30 minutes but will fix any of those pesky missing canceled orders.
  • Folks waiting on trouble tickets please be patient basically had an attack on the ticket system which has put us more behind then we were before.

now 40min after this announcement and still none of my withdrawls from as old as 10hrs ago have started

perhaps you should double your withdrawl fees to
1. increase your revenue if needed to hire people
2. discourage smaller withdrawls clogging up the system
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Quick Update
  • Withdraws are processing properly again and should be catching up over the next 20 minutes.
  • Deposits that your missing should be catching up as well
  • We added a self audit button on the balance page it works only every 30 minutes but will fix any of those pesky missing canceled orders.
  • Folks waiting on trouble tickets please be patient basically had an attack on the ticket system which has put us more behind then we were before.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
you should wait. I withdraw 1h ago. and got stuck. so you better watch for announcement from BigVern on Twitter before do any withdraw.

at any time in the past were you able to cancel withdrawls from this site?

I never have to as the withdraw happen within 1-3 minutes since I click confirm link in my email.

not this time though.
you should wait. I withdraw 1h ago. and got stuck. so you better watch for announcement from BigVern on Twitter before do any withdraw.

Shit. Too late. I'm stuck too.

at any time in the past were you able to cancel withdrawls from this site?
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Hmmm... should I withdraw?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I Withdraws over 8 hours waiting in cryptsy.com, the status is "pending".( already confirm with e-mail)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Hurray I just lost a large portion of my BTC due to a confirmed trade not going through or showing up anywhere on the site! Awesome.
That's why we have the support section is there.
Withdraws over 6 hours waiting, deposits being faster
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Login = 504 Gateway Time-out Kiss

Btw fix our ORBITCOIN wallet for withdraws, i think these 2+ weeks Cryptsy have had peoples Orbitcoins
"kidnapped" is enough now.
I see them in dashboard but cant access them under balances, fix.. NOW!

Activity: 182
Hurray I just lost a large portion of my BTC due to a confirmed trade not going through or showing up anywhere on the site! Awesome.

open up a ticket. asap..
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
if you watch the seem to roll back. I have seen a couple post, then unpost, then post agian. maybe a restart or DB rollback?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Are you guys able to log in?

All I see is messages regarding "security errors" and "Error: Session Error Code 7 Detected"
once you log out your waiting. nothing is trading its all frozen

well it looks like some people are trading or its trades that happen in the past and its trying to catch up now or sumptin.
Are you guys able to log in?

All I see is messages regarding "security errors" and "Error: Session Error Code 7 Detected"
once you log out your waiting. nothing is trading its all frozen
Pages:
Jump to: