Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 44. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
User name: Aivan

Buy this yesterday:

2013-12-10 17:54:22       Buy  NET/LTC   0.00008015 LTC   27584.69349511 NET   0.004421830 LTC   2.21533501 LTC

And place sell order. Today I cancel this order to let them be sold at market price...but all my NET coins disappeared. Lost profits - 6 LTC.

Cryptsy, will you return my coins?
Will you compensate me for loss of earnings?

I cancel two other sales orders ... and coin also disappeared, i.e. they are not in my balance.

Disappointment ...

Exact same thing happened to me lost $350 worth of DGC after cancelling an order.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So i bought some quark and it has taken my btc and no quark now it is both at 0 wooohoo!
Activity: 70
 Huh Huh Either a balance issue or I somehow lost 590 DGC? I opened a trade order to trade DGC for BTC, but cancelled it after waiting 2 hours for the order to go through and BAM! after the order's cancellation all my DGC were gone. Been waiting a day and a half for an answer from their support staff??
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yep, just getting in the mood for some sell/buys now my deposits in and getting 502 repeatedly suddenly.
Activity: 98
Login = 504 Gateway Time-out Kiss

Btw fix our ORBITCOIN wallet for withdraws, i think these 2+ weeks Cryptsy have had peoples Orbitcoins
"kidnapped" is enough now.
I see them in dashboard but cant access them under balances, fix.. NOW!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Withdraws and deposits should be processing properly again. Sorry guys.

Should be doesn't mean they are.
Care to tell us why Cryptsy points aren't working anymore?
Or are we just going to get a refund of trade fees for the past 2 weeks? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
My account has had a negative Bitcoin balance, which i'm sure I did not spend or withdraw (how could the system let it go negative?!) and this has frozen all my transactions. Whats more in my Bitcoin history it shows blank on everything but a test deposit I did yesterday:

And in my transaction history it shows the trades in litecoin I made to get those bitcoins ... how long does it take to get a reply to a support ticket? And have people noticed this mistake also? All my withdrawals are not allowed until this negative balance is sorted ffs!

Same for me, fucking crapsy.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Deposit problem for half a day now, nothing pending even.

Your not alone, 7 hours now Sad
Activity: 275

Mornings suck for deposits it seems... they seem to have some semblance of speed later in the evening...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
Hey BitJohn, thanks for that. It really works better now.

What about DTC ? I heard many promises, but Datacoin is still not on Cryptsy. You can see its stable price, its community, and number of votes here
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/41704
please PM me or answer ticket #36452 - it won't take much your time.

Thanks for the update BitJohn.  I can't imagine how busy you guys must be there!  Hope you get some of a weekend  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Activity: 277
Merit: 254
I've requested a payout, a few hours ago.
I've confirmed the e-mail, but the payout is still 'pending'.

I'm not the only one who has problems with it.
Here is somebody else complaining his 19BTC is still on hold

Litecoin withdrawal problem here too.
Yep, still needs patience unfortunately. I've got a deposit that has over 180 confirmations and 4 hours on the clock and not even showing as pending yet in my account.

<>
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
I've requested a payout, a few hours ago.
I've confirmed the e-mail, but the payout is still 'pending'.

I'm not the only one who has problems with it.
Here is somebody else complaining his 19BTC is still on hold
Activity: 168
One of these prices is not like the others...

DCG has really boomed in the last few days ... but not quite that much!
Ah wicked, Just got the difference deposited into my account Smiley Only filed the support ticket half an hour or so ago, awesome turnaround!
Activity: 215
One of these prices is not like the others...

My account has had a negative Bitcoin balance, which i'm sure I did not spend or withdraw (how could the system let it go negative?!) and this has frozen all my transactions. Whats more in my Bitcoin history it shows blank on everything but a test deposit I did yesterday:

And in my transaction history it shows the trades in litecoin I made to get those bitcoins ... how long does it take to get a reply to a support ticket? And have people noticed this mistake also? All my withdrawals are not allowed until this negative balance is sorted ffs!
Pages:
Jump to: