Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 38. (Read 199368 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
withdrawals not working no answer from customer service.
placed order to withdraw over 8000 grandcoins to sell on another xchange. grandcoins gone missing 24 hours.
now grandcoin down 75 percent .  oh i guess i have to eat this loss now because of your piece of shit exchange?

do you really think finra, sec and other states are going to let crypsty(shitsy is more like it) register with class action lawsuits building up?

thank God i do not trade real money in this crap hole.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
WTF is wrong with this place now??

email confirm brings this up every time

An Error Has Occurred, Please Log Into Your Account First

Of course i am logged in?HuhHuhHuhHuh
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I warned you guys how quickly your userbase would turn on you if you didn't fix these problems. I hope you are enjoying the fruits of owing money to all the worlds most brilliant technical minds. I am sure it only gets better here for you now. By better I mean I am getting the popcorn.

you do know that as your the DEV of IFC saying things like that could affect the future of IFC on cryptsy right ?
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
They have gone 'offline' for 'maintenance' again, which I think means they're simply frontrunning the market for profit. THey're a bunch of crooks.
How can they go on "maintenance" for a single currency? That really doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
They have gone 'offline' for 'maintenance' again, which I think means they're simply frontrunning the market for profit. THey're a bunch of crooks.
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Where did Phoenixcoin (PXC) go? You can still owe PXC at Cryptsy, but there's no market for it anymore... you can also see it here: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/phoenixcoin
The price just dropped from 0.00008048 to 0 cause the cryptsy market for it just disappeared. One more bug?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I warned you guys how quickly your userbase would turn on you if you didn't fix these problems. I hope you are enjoying the fruits of owing money to all the worlds most brilliant technical minds. I am sure it only gets better here for you now. By better I mean I am getting the popcorn.

Harsh, but spot on.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Let me please ask again:

Did anyone else not get any cryptsy points for the past couple of days, or is it just me?

I traded a lot, but got 0.0000..

Haven't received any too, allthough I did trade.

At the homepage (in that Twitter feature) i'm reading something about that the lottery is delayed again, but nothing about the CryptsyPoints itselves I think. 
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Pls don't add DOGECoin otherwise the exchange will be worse than ever because DOGE have more than quark support... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
why the heck would anyone want a new coin on the exchange right now . It hardly works with what it has. the only reason IMO, is so you can pump and dump.
are you mad cos you don't have dogecoins
The coin is crap anyways.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Let me please ask again:

Did anyone else not get any cryptsy points for the past couple of days, or is it just me?

I traded a lot, but got 0.0000..
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I think now the problem is not with self-audit - it works properly. It's some new order bug - before today if order disappeared it just disappeared and coins weren't returned. Today orders are invisible, and execute later at random moment, so I had two such orders and both executed, making balance negative.

had this happen too. I also was buying coins that never showed in my balance but they do in my trade history. Audit hasnt helped.

Same here.  This is getting ridiculous
Activity: 462
i would be very pleased to see DOGE/BTC on Cryptsy
pls let it happen
why the heck would anyone want a new coin on the exchange right now . It hardly works with what it has. the only reason IMO, is so you can pump and dump.
are you mad cos you don't have dogecoins

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
pls let it happen
Activity: 462
pls let it happen
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
site down for anybody else ATM?
Yep. 502 error. Atleast Bter had the decency to stop trading, take their site offline and upgrade. Cryptsy has huge potential, but wtf?

https://bter.com/

"We are upgrading our web servers. Please come back and try again later."
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Yeah 502 Bad Gateway
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
site down for anybody else ATM?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I doubt who are fixing anything so take 3 days and my increasingly currencies me disappears
and opened 10 tickets in 3 days and I do not pay any attention
I have lost over 0.1 and over 2 btc ltc
and above negative balance errors that page
Page robs users currencies
and not show their faces
earn more money so stealing coins users
Pages:
Jump to: