Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 36. (Read 199368 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I been doing my deposits in small amounts just to make sure so when it goes stupid again, like it just has again today, I am not out of the coins.

What is more messed up though is that I have all these coins now in the exchange and lord only knows if I will be able to withdraw. The little profit is the only reason why the wife turned a blind eye when I drop 1K on another mining rig, but now its looking like I have made nothing.

Amazing how at coin-e my deposits show up in minutes instead of who knows when. Guess Ill be switching to the coins they trade there for now.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
PXC is out of market and i have negative balance? Anyone is having negative balance for PXC? Cryptsy is so broken nowadays.. Please fix your website!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
it just keeps eating coins?? how can you go more and more negative in balance when no trades have executed.... then again even when trades happen any decent exchange would not allow you to go negative.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Wow, getting my coin out of this hellhole asap.

No luck here. Withdrawal pending (for over an hour already).
Activity: 588
Wow, getting my coin out of this hellhole asap.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
It has been two weeks since I've traded on cryptsy, and one week since I removed all my coins there. 

Now, just early this morn, I have a dozen of emails about negative balances and that my trading is suspended. Dont worry, cryptsy, I wont ever trade on your site again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
inb4 implosion.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Why are people still using Cryptsy when it's broken? I'm just using BTC-e and Vicurex from now on. No lag,  no coins disappearing and no stress  Grin
Cryptsy isn't updating my BTC balance. Just did traded an alt for btc and it traded, no btc in account :-/
Give everyone a one week warning.
Shut down cryptsy.
Get everything in working order.
Huh
Profit!
legendary
Has Cryptsy stopped adding new coins?

They will start taking LOTS of coins off, if they are smart.

DGC is traded at Vircurex. If your coin is neither traded at Vircurex nor BTC-e, it's safe to rethink your investment strategy.
legendary
well i 100% agreed disclaimer201 right up to the point you wrote your list.....then looked at DGC as ur avatar  Roll Eyes

lol this

he basically removed everything

expect btc, ltc dgc and wdc LMAO

I also kept  feathercoin, peercoin, namecoin, primecoin, ixcoin, argentum, securecoin and probably a few more. I would be surprised if Cryptsy could get an exchange running smoothly even with that (small) amount of coins. There is a reason BTC-e limits its amount of coins traded, even vircurex does that nowadays. They know why.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Is BTC deposit broken for everyone right now or just me?
Perhaps their blockchain stopped updating?

My alt coin deposit has lagged too for over an hour. Was close to only 20 minutes last night, now its back to deposits being stuck in lala land with it not in your wallet nor in your account. Chalk up another 1K coins lost, like my other one that has been MIA for 3 days now.
Is BTC deposit broken for everyone right now or just me?
Perhaps their blockchain stopped updating?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Has Cryptsy stopped adding new coins?
Activity: 182
I have lost a lot of LTC on cancelled orders. I have 6 tickets in and I am not longer going to attempt to make sells or buys. Negative LTC balance for cancelling a sell trade is beyond me.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I don't know carlb007, I had that an hour ago. Just keep trying and you will succeed Wink.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
wtf does Error: Session Error Code 7 Detected mean? Cant even login now.

Cryptsy + coinex = disaster.
Damn Cryptsy, why you gotta be so crappy.
I better get my btc soon or I'm gonna flip.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Guys, please tell me. Are you able to make (buy) orders? It isn't working for me here.. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: