Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 61. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

Noone asked you for your opinon. A free site? I pay lots of trading fees, autosell fees and fees to withdraw. Go fuck yourself you fail of 51% LTC attack blabberer.

Autosell, the hallmark of a micro trading loser LMAO

Only idiots autosell.

I'm just dead positive your 0.000001 BTC fees last  week was a serious help in paying for the new employees and 5 servers they are installing as we speak, but but big time autosellers like you demand better huh?

Again have a nice day  Smiley

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Now your stupid order book wipe-out has cost me real money. I bought lots of coins yesterday at a much higher price level and your fucking glitch immediately made it possible for people to buy virtually at zero. My buy orders - on top of it - were simply ignored. WTF is this? Seriously.

First off,

Did you ask for a refund on your subscription fees to Cryptsy?

Oh wait, it's a free site. In fact it's the only place you can trade 80% of these shit coins and you cry about an expected issue during a time where they are experiencing peak new account registrations at more than 3000 per day whilst undergoing a huge overall site restructure.

For days they have been telling people things like this would happen and you're stunned to learn that you aren't an exception LOL....

So while he is wayyyyy toooooo coooool to say it, allow me to deliver a message all the way from Afghanistan where he is working on the customer service issues in his spare time chilaxing in a war zone!

Please take it to heart!

FOAD

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...    <-----Insert to this depth for maximum effect

Have a nice day,

~BCX~

Noone asked you for your opinon. A free site? I pay lots of trading fees, autosell fees and fees to withdraw. Go fuck yourself you fail of 51% LTC attack blabberer.
legendary
Coins from my cancelled order returned - I think that audit helped. Anyway, it's too bad, I lost near 1BTC on all these issues - sell orders were not executed even when price went higher than my orders.

I wish I had cancelled my orders at 30000 satoshis right away and had bought for >141< satoshis, damnit!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Coins from my cancelled order returned - I think that audit helped. Anyway, it's too bad, I lost near 1BTC on all these issues - sell orders were not executed even when price went higher than my orders.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am really worried also ...

My problem:

I am not able to log in for more than 30 hours to my account. It shows me some security error ... I have lot of orders and btc there of course... 2 of my friends have no problem with loggin in .. but they dont have money on their accounts ... strange .. isnt it ?

Have you tried restarting your computer and log in again? Logging in shouldn't be the issue atm. Everything else is. Then again, I'm not surprised.

yes I tried everything. ..restarting, cache deleting, I tried log in to friends cryptsy account using my pc and it worked, so I am 100% sure there is someting with my cryptsy account .. my pc is ok

but thank you for advice Smiley
legendary

My problem:

I am not able to log in for more than 30 hours to my account. It shows me some security error ... I have lot of orders and btc there of course... 2 of my friends have no problem with loggin in .. but they dont have money on their accounts ... strange .. isnt it ?

Have you tried restarting your computer and log in again? Logging in shouldn't be the issue atm. Everything else is. Then again, I'm not surprised.
Activity: 238

My problem:

Activity: 215
Are they just incompetent or were they HACKED?! What caused the order book to be wiped out entirely? If this is the status-quo I lost so much money it isn't even funny. How about to cancel all orders that occured yesterday? I want my money back.
Check out their twitter, it seems you are not alone (see replies to this tweet):

BigVern ‏@cryptsy
"@jebus911 We are running an audit to re capture any missing open orders"
https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/407385109659410432
Activity: 182
Soo... when you cancel an order how long does your money disappear for?
legendary
Are they just incompetent or were they HACKED?! What caused the order book to be wiped out entirely? If this is the status-quo I lost so much money it isn't even funny. How about to cancel all orders that occured yesterday? I want my money back.
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
No more good exchanges of multiple alts now Sad bter - problems (shutdown withdrawal several times), cryptsy - lost my coins while cancelling order (5 hours passed, not fixed), coins-e - low volumes. Seems like collapse just for now.
legendary
Now your stupid order book wipe-out has cost me real money. I bought lots of coins yesterday at a much higher price level and your fucking glitch immediately made it possible for people to buy virtually at zero. My buy orders - on top of it - were simply ignored. WTF is this? Seriously.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
XenCoin (XNC/LTC) has been delisted on Cryptsy.
Why? How to withdraw my XNC money?
legendary
Order books appear to have been wiped.  I have not seen any coin that was held for open buy orders.

Trade with caution! look at the price as some have set up high sells and low buys.

It seems the order book is being reloaded right now. But agreed, it's a mess.
Activity: 103
Order books appear to have been wiped.  I have not seen any coin that was held for open buy orders.

Trade with caution! look at the price as some have set up high sells and low buys.

Thanks, this explains what happened to my balances. Hope they setuping new servers and soon we will forgot about lags :-)
Activity: 255
BitJohn, Lucky7coin seems hacked, all miners' mined coins become orphans, except maybe hacker's. Also the block time becoime a lot faster than designed, please suspend the trading at cryptsy. We are investigating the cause of this abnormality. Thanks.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

Activity: 103
Someone see strange cryptsy behavior how? too small amount of current orders on many markets, when checked my estimated portfolio, it halved since i checked it 6 hours ago. I'm sure, this is not my my bot fault...
Activity: 420
Bayern
Can't even trade right now, Cryptsy cmon Everything is glitched
Activity: 309
trading does not work and withdrawing my funds does not work either

oh... depositing did work today without making a support-ticket for this...

Edit: it seems my account is dashed - i have a negative balance of BTC at it
Pages:
Jump to: